• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall Multiplayer Discussion

VanWinkle

Very disappointed with the sheer lack of online players at any given time. As in, it's about in the CoD-for-WiiU number of players at best.

rdrr gnr

Very disappointed with the sheer lack of online players at any given time. As in, it's about in the CoD-for-WiiU number of players at best.
Me too. And no in-game mic makes the world feel empty. But you have to understand the amount of PlayStations out there is going to double in a week.
I'm in central time. Add me dude, my psn id is Monsterfracas_
Done. I play after 5PM PST.

HPhins54

Neo Member
Haven't played too much yet. Feels like I've lost a lot more than I have. I'm usually towards the top of the board surrounded by people on the other team =/

bRgTx4R.png

Send me a friend request if you want to play some Warzone. I usually play support and switch between spawn beacon and turret depending on the objective. Just let me know you're from GAF.

PSN ID = H4wt_Pocket

Shadownet

Banned
Is it just me? Or some people take forever to die even if you get the drop on them?

Like I surprised this one guy and he still killed me before I kill him.. Like his gun killed me in 2 hits..

Cynn

I'm enjoying the gunplay but it's taking a while to train myself to be more situationally aware on the maps. It's hard to see where the hot zones are this early.

kurbaan

Banned
I know, but my goodness man, there's over a million people with PS4s and only 500-800 at best playing at any given time.

Give it time. A lot of the world still hasn't experienced the PS4 launch.

I am actually quite curious on what the numbers for PS Plus are on PS4. Because now everyone needs that. I know most / all people here have PS+ but I am sure most regulars dont. It might be a no brainer for a lost of us but I wonder what the actual numbers of PS plus users on PS4 right now are.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
If my team loses because they keep getting base camped and refuse to use my spawn beacons, it's not my fault right? And oh my god the first time I dropped down on someone and melee'd them. It was amazing.

ikck3MxTWnB6S.PNG

I put my name up on the spreadsheet so feel free to add me. I'd like to try to join in on some game nights as well. I've just been soloing so far.

skybald

So what determines your level/number next to your ID?

Is it the number of accolades or challenges you have completed or something?

ref

So what determines your level/number next to your ID?

Is it the number of accolades or challenges you have completed or something?

Challenges completed.

Sounds like there's a lot of people who want to play tonight, I know Ear is going to make a group. Last night I think there was 2 or 3, Kilgore made one yesterday not sure if he's gonna do it again.

Voidance

I just added a bunch of people from the doc. I should be able to play tomorrow night and some times over the weekend. Can't wait to join in the fun and thank you all for accepting.

X-Frame

Challenges completed.

Sounds like there's a lot of people who want to play tonight, I know Ear is going to make a group. Last night I think there was 2 or 3, Kilgore made one yesterday not sure if he's gonna do it again.

I will probably be on in about an hour or so, maybe less. I'd be down to party up with GAF tonight for a little bit.

shinn623

Shadow Fall Sundays? I want to play with GAF too, and just hear someone speak!

Also, what is everyone's favorite endgame finisher? Personally, I enjoy the Kick In The Nuts, haha.

I'm partial to screwing up the knife to the hand reversal and getting one in the foot. Loled pretty hard when I saw that the first time. Something funny about arguably the best player screwing up the prompt for the finisher at the end :)

It is on tonight.

GodofWine

Stahp!

I bet between scalpers and Xmas presents, there are less than 700,000 ps4s plugged in.

Blops2 has a console base of 70,000,000.

If we scale KZSF's number up according to that, 1000 (its been 2000 easy at peak so far) online at current install = 100,000-200,000 online at 70,000,000 consoles.

And people are still getting the game, and Europe is not here yet, and xmas, and no other shooters coming for a long while.

Game will have legs, long long sexy legs.

And BF4 peeps have to go somewhere.

Relax, chirp a little.

Rumbler for Assault, the first machine gun for support (can't remember its name), and the one shot sniper for scout.

sums up the state of the gunplay options in this game, unfortunately.

you don't have to stick to it by any means, but there are clearly "best in class" options...and those are it.

also, someone hit me up if we're doing 12v12 tonight!

Izayoi

Banned
First machine gun as in the first on the list?

I don't know, I like the minigun a lot. It's great if you stick back a little. The Voltage is pretty damn good too if you can find a camping spot and get someone to cover your back.

Rumbler is definitely the best assault rifle though, and the one-shot sniper is just silly. 20 guaranteed kills per life. :lol

GodofWine

I know I brought it up before, but I suppose you understand that others whom aren't familiar with the KZ userbase and how it's community might find issue with it though you're right that it'll have legs.

I know, but if new people are going to post it Im gonna be right there to explain that right now no ps4 game has THAT many people online right now, there just is no userbase.

its my calling...that, and getting stabbed by cloaked snipers, im good at that too :)

shinn623

Dang trying to update to 1.51, but have ridiculously slow dl speeds for some reason, so probably won't be able to join in anytime soon. Any one else having trouble right now?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
GG has the worst menu designers in the biz. They brought back that moving menu garbage from KZ2, plus nothing is organized in a logical manner. It took me minutes just to find custom warzones.

Ramirez

Me and another gaffer are playing, message TJ-Ramirez if ya want an invite or if any spots open in your party, Kilgore.

Top Bottom