• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone: Shadow Fall Multiplayer Discussion

zSbqhvw.png

This is all pretty much with randoms

Baliis

Went back to using the Valk and Vlug to finish out my challenges for those. Holy fuck I forgot how much they sucked. The only redeeming thing about them is the shotgun attachment.

Baliis

I'm not planning to platinum this game. Maxing out Buddy Drone kills? Fuck that, my team needs Spawn Beacons!

I've been slowly leveling buddy drone and air drone while playing in games where my team is just dominating, but I still need like 300/200 kills for them.

Nope, forgot to be honest. I will do it later on and see if that fixes it.

There's still probably not many people using it, but yea, unless you turn it on you won't hear people.

I'm not planning to platinum this game. Maxing out Buddy Drone kills? Fuck that, my team needs Spawn Beacons!

Im with you, no platinum for this game. Im at least planning to unlock all attachments but cant be bother to max out abilities.

Not when there are spawn beacons to be placed!

Im with you, no platinum for this game. Im at least planning to unlock all attachments but cant be bother to max out abilities.

True
support
soldiers of the cause, only for you can people like me hope to get the platinum!
All glory to Hellgan!

Dibbz

Stacking abilities means you can mix up classes all the time. Can be a hassle to do so but if you don't want to play TDM you essentially have to stack anyway.

I'm spending most of my time in TDM to get my remaining abilities maxed out. Then onto collecting intel in the SP and not dying and platinum is mine.

bLaiSe

To those who participated in the first "weekend" challenge:
Aren't you guys baffled by the lack of communication from GG about the prizes? I for one really am...
I didn't go zombie mode for 5 days to get jack shit for it. It has been 3 weeks since the competition ended and they haven't said a fucking word about it. Dentistboy on the forums said that it'll be his top priority to find out what's going on. I wonder how he treats non-top priorities...
This uncertainty makes me really mad. I might make a thread on the forums about this and maybe they'll respond. Maybe.

Baliis

Visit the official forums. They are doing a melee challenge this weekend.

Oh damn, that's one I could do. It makes me sad looking at the lack of melee kills from some of you guys.

Also glad they took in some feedback and are looking at melee kills per hour, not total since I won't be around all saturday, but they should take like, your best 2 hour stretch, otherwise a drought will really hurt you if you get a bad couple matches.

I will platinum this game but gat damn. Air drone kills, buddy drone kills and supply boxes just seem so hard to finish. I still don't have 25 kills with the BD. People who have it platinumed I have to believe they boosted them or didn't stop playing after release

Baliis

I will platinum this game but gat damn. Air drone kills, buddy drone kills and supply boxes just seem so hard to finish. I still don't have 25 kills with the BD. People who have it platinumed I have to believe they boosted them or didn't stop playing after release

supply box is pretty easy to boost if you're in a full gaf group that's steam rolling or gets put into a 7v0 or something stupid.

leng jai

I have nearly 15k kills, with just under 3000 of them being melees

During my first 50 or so hours I used to NEVER melee. As I've gotten better and learnt the maps I use it far more and am now sitting at 10000 kills with about 1200 being melee. The best is melee-ing cloaked scouts who are under the impression you have no idea they are approaching.

i'll add you, what's your PSN?

roofelme

Stacking abilities means you can mix up classes all the time. Can be a hassle to do so but if you don't want to play TDM you essentially have to stack anyway.

I'm spending most of my time in TDM to get my remaining abilities maxed out. Then onto collecting intel in the SP and not dying and platinum is mine.

I still mix up the classes but I die so quick it wouldnt matter if I have an extra 10 seconds with an ability lol.

Good work/luck to everyone going for platinum, but with other games and wok calling me simply dont have time. and as said before, laying beacons and the win are priority.

torontoml

Never been a trophy or platinum guy myself. I find I enjoy myself the most when I'm on top of the leader board, leading my team of randoms to victory. I have a 2.3ish W/L ratio with the majority of my games being played with random people, I think that's a pretty good stat.

leng jai

Never been a trophy or platinum guy myself. I find I enjoy myself the most when I'm on top of the leader board, leading my team of randoms to victory. I have a 2.3ish W/L ratio with the majority of my games being played with random people, I think that's a pretty good stat.

2.3 with randoms? How is that even possible.

Lollipo and Rubenov, thanks for the invites but i had my fix for today.

1 day, 100 games:

J2xwtXy.png

gonna take a break for a while, play a bit of Resogun. hopefully the level of play will be a bit higher by then.

dat accuracy, shame it took me a while to adapt to symmetrical sticks, i rarely miss a shot nowadays.

I'm scared to post mine because GAF will shit on me for having exactly 0 stats on anything war zone related.

no judging allowed. everyone is entitled to play TDM if they wish. It's not like people will say : " You're playing the game wrong! play it right!!"

I hope.

Also Ballis: Holy crap that is a lot of kills and melee's!!

Others: love the W/L ratio being higher than K/D. Obviously you people know how to play the game right. ( I kid, I kid )

Top Bottom