• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
well i mean he's got a decent winrate now and has gotten counterplay injected into him so i think it's for the best

Nekofrog

Banned
with the many changes to the game for season 5, the could revert zigg's q hitbox and he still wouldn't be the problem he used to be.

baron'd up minions still take forever to kill for waveclear champions. there are also better versions of him in the midlane right now. i wish they'd revert his q back :\

zkylon

zkylewd
the q hitbox is cool, i dunno why ziggs players hate it since it actually gives his q have some sort of unique mechanic to the spell instead of being just yet another easy to land line skillshot

maybe they should update the indicator or something

Nekofrog

Banned
the q hitbox is cool, i dunno why ziggs players hate it since it actually gives his q have some sort of unique mechanic to the spell instead of being just yet another easy to land line skillshot

maybe they should update the indicator or something

his Q is bullshit because you can land it right onto somebody direct hit point blank and it still bounces over them for some reason and then other times it goes off as it should. maybe it's lag, maybe it's the top/down perspective combined with champion size hitboxes or all of the above but it's crap.

iono man

iosefe

urf mode shenanigans

>be leona
>feed but do well
>full ap up the wazoo
>late game notice WW is doing baron.
>run in, toss ult from outside pit.
>stuns WW, Ludens gets Baron
>get all inhibs, then get aced.

then we teled back to their base and push without minions. the manly way for th win

zkylon

zkylewd
his Q is bullshit because you can land it right onto somebody direct hit point blank and it still bounces over them for some reason and then other times it goes off as it should. maybe it's lag, maybe it's the top/down perspective combined with champion size hitboxes or all of the above but it's crap.

iono man

they could tweak it maybe

i think it's a cool mechanic that the bounce actually means something

Bacon

been playing lucian a bit. He's still fun and I think he's still pretty good too. I know he's been getting lcs play but I haven't seen him in solo q much recently.

Where's zky

tumblr_nkw5k04BJu1slydxmo1_1280.jpg

Sofo

The feel when you are the only target worth ulting by the enemy Vi ;_;

At least we won but damn, screw that hoe.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm so bad at zed, i kinda want to practice him more so that i can have at least on ad mid but at the same time he's so difficult to be effective with that it's kind of daunting to even try

maybe i should buy talon but frankly he feels kinda boring to me, and there aren't many other choices are they?

maybe jayce but yea, also boring

also none of them are cute girls which is a problem

bokn

Banned
i'm so bad at zed, i kinda want to practice him more so that i can have at least on ad mid but at the same time he's so difficult to be effective with that it's kind of daunting to even try

maybe i should buy talon but frankly he feels kinda boring to me, and there aren't many other choices are they?

practice on urf mode

Ferga

So my last pick doesnt get jungle so he decides to follow me around the entire jungle taking all my shit with jax.

Absolutely pathetic

Are you a fan of Talon?

edit: I'm so bad at reading.

Blizzard

Banned
So my last pick doesnt get jungle so he decides to follow me around the entire jungle taking all my shit with jax.

Absolutely pathetic
I've seen that jungle follow trolling before, but it was in silver and probably a different champion than Jax.

zkylon

zkylewd
Are you a fan of Talon?

not really. he's not bad but his kit outside of rake and ult is pretty uninspired (and it's not like rake is super interesting either)

zed is super fun but i clearly need some more practice with him, specially finding ways to get to the backline without burning w so i can use it to follow up for a few autos and extra damage, as well as overall tracking my shadows like i do with lebonk w's

but like the ones i can think of like khazix or jayce aren't all that great right now and don't feel too much fun to play either

i played one game of ad ezreal and got flamed for it and i didn't really find it too much fun to be bullied by a leblanc all lane :p

zkylon

zkylewd
I'm aware, I just wasn't aware that he's ripping assets from league. It seems like a relatively large risk for a cease and desist.

unlikely

rito is pretty cool with that stuff, things like league of fighters have been approved by riot as long as it's non-commercial

Seems a bit of a touchy subject though. They are direct competitors. If people could get a proper working League on the Dota 2 platform then there's way more incentive for some people to play there. Free (and more) characters, non-janky client, replay system, etc

zkylon

zkylewd
cmon

lets be real here

that one guy casually porting league assets into doto isn't making an actual working game any time soon

would be kind of cool if someone somehow ported the league character designs into doto but keeping like doto's design principles of mana use and cooldowns and crap and maybe change champion mechanics so they fit doto better

so like lux ult can destroy trees or something like that

that would actually be really cool

Ferga

wow you took jungle from him

ur one of thos toxic people he complains about on stream

Fuck him. I'm a better jungler anyway. Plus he picks weird shit when he streams. He does stream votes or some shit and goes jungle morg.

Why did you first pick Nautilus instead of Volibear given your top Volibear NA goals?

Been getting a lot of afkers and rage quitters today when I picked voli. Took a break from voli for the rest of the day

Watching from his stream! Enemy Caitlyn seems salty.

Everyone gets salty when I camp them.

Did I get shit talked for picking jungle? I wasn't watching stream

Sofo

Everyone gets salty when I camp them.

Did I get shit talked for picking jungle? I wasn't watching stream

Nah he was ok! He just commented once on you using your Q earlier in one of your ganks but besides that he didn't comment on you (at least not during the game, I didn't see pick/bans).

And at the end he said "at least, I can jungle!" as in finally he could jungle after the game was done.

I think it was hilarious of Pantheon to say that you guys were helping him so much when, in fact, Pantheon spent most of the time top afaik (which I guess it gave you breathing room to get bot camped!).

Ferga

Nah he was ok! He just commented once on you using your Q earlier in one of your ganks but besides that he didn't comment on you (at least not during the game, I didn't see pick/bans).

And at the end he said "at least, I can jungle!" as in finally he could jungle after the game was done.

I think it was hilarious of Pantheon to say that you guys were helping him so much when, in fact, Pantheon spent most of the time top afaik (which I guess it gave you breathing room to get bot camped!).

Yeah I mucked up there. I asked him if ryze's flash was up. I usually make a plan on when to use my spells and flash but he didn't reply. I had nothing to go off of and had to rely on my instantaneous decision making which didnt work very well there.

Pantheon wasn't pressuring anything while I was pressuring all 3 lanes. He only applied pressure when he knew he could get a kill. Didn't work out for him since I denied the laners so much cs from just showing myself.

Sofo

Yeah I mucked up there. I asked him if ryze's flash was up. I usually make a plan on when to use my spells and flash but he didn't reply. I had nothing to go off of and had to rely on my instantaneous decision making which didnt work very well there.

Pantheon wasn't pressuring anything while I was pressuring all 3 lanes. He only applied pressure when he knew he could get a kill. Didn't work out for him since I denied the laners so much cs from just showing myself.

Yeah I saw that! Also I don't think Pantheon was playing very well (bear in mind I suck but just imo) but I could only see as far as minimap goes and what NB3 was aiming at.

Also I liked your Qs on Nautilus, idk how big the hitbox is, but as far as I saw, you landed all that I could see!

njean777

not really. he's not bad but his kit outside of rake and ult is pretty uninspired (and it's not like rake is super interesting either)

zed is super fun but i clearly need some more practice with him, specially finding ways to get to the backline without burning w so i can use it to follow up for a few autos and extra damage, as well as overall tracking my shadows like i do with lebonk w's

but like the ones i can think of like khazix or jayce aren't all that great right now and don't feel too much fun to play either

i played one game of ad ezreal and got flamed for it and i didn't really find it too much fun to be bullied by a leblanc all lane :p

Talon is fun but at the same time yes he can be boring. I main mid with talon, Diana, and Katarina. Maybe you could try Diana even though she is AP she still plays like ad to me since you are in their face when fighting other champions.

Sofo

Anyone here called Bare Angel? Someone trying to add me.

Whatever, NB3 blows.

Well, I'm the first to grab my pitchfork against NB3 but when I randomly pop his stream (which allegedly isn't often) he seems to have toned down his bitch-status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom