• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

iosefe

I think I pretty much need a tanky Su, because I play quite offensive most of the time (aka suicidal :/ ). I just need to get grip on the actual playing style before I can move on to other champs.

Leona and Anni sounds good so far.

have you considered braum?

i'm really bad at zed tho

need lots of practice, i'm like ulting and not getting kills and constantly telling myself "a decent zed would've gotten that kill"

it's kind of embarrassing that i'm that bad at him, cos i'd say my mechanics aren't generally that bad :p

i kinda wish rito made a new ad mid, maybe a not so awful one :>

Full AD Vi mid. Great waveclear and amazing roams.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think I pretty much need a tanky Su, because I play quite offensive most of the time (aka suicidal :/ ). I just need to get grip on the actual playing style before I can move on to other champs.

Leona and Anni sounds good so far.

i think leona is fine as she's basically all-in all the time and you will mostly be ok, but with annie you got a few more mechanics like microing tibbers and keeping track of your passive and also dealing with speedup item actives, harassing with autos, etc. she's just a lot more involved and she's also super satisfying to play when you get those three or four man ults that instantly win a teamfight.

the reason she's a bit harder is because she's pretty gated by flash so if you miss your tibbers you're kind of screwed, while leona can just spam solar flare every time it's off cd

she's also super squishy so it's not like leona that can shrug it off if an engage didn't go quite her way

also really cheap on ip so you can try her out with little risk

jerd

should I play league im not enjoying dota theres so much anti fun

Come play hots there's mounts and you don't have to worry about silly things like buying items or wards or balanced gameplay

Got the poster btw it looks awesome, thanks!

Ferga

Straight out can't win with any of my champs....

Why can't the lanes I successfully gank actually win lane or at least not die 1v1 or 2v2. So damn hard to literally babysit all 3 lanes at once

Well.. at least I know I've gotten better than last season...

I can actually decently hold 3 lanes and stall for at least 10minutes before we inevitably lose.

Blizzard

Banned
Straight out can't win with any of my champs....

Why can't the lanes I successfully gank actually win lane or at least not die 1v1 or 2v2. So damn hard to literally babysit all 3 lanes at once

Well.. at least I know I've gotten better than last season...

I can actually decently hold 3 lanes and stall for at least 10minutes before we inevitably lose.
On average, the other team should get bad players equally as often (or more often because they have 5 unknowns and you have 4). So statistically, over hundreds of games, it should even out. Some of those games all 3 of the enemy lanes should be failing, and the enemy jungler should be struggling, unless there are other factors at play.

It can be frustrating in the short term since it takes so long for statistics to even out, though.

Kangi

Summoner #1: does AP Udyr work
Summoner #2: no not at all
Summoner #1: i think it will
*Summoner #1 instalocks Udyr*
Kangi: Would you look at that. Not even out of champion select and I already want to drown myself.

jerd

Why not just dodge

Unless it's norms then just focus on your play. Regardless saying something like I want to drown myself is pretty counterproductive if you want to win the game

jerd

I want to like dota. I think it's pretty neat. It's just never felt "right" to me and idk what the problem is. I sit down and try to play a few games every couple of months but it's just never clicked for me. Help steve

zkylon

zkylewd
there's not room in my head for more than one complicated videogame

i chose the one with the cuter costumes

i have no regrets

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
How are you supposed to learn this game when I'm like Level 7 and every match is filled with smurfs raging at me for not doing exactly what they tell me to?

Bacon

How are you supposed to learn this game when I'm like Level 7 and every match is filled with smurfs raging at me for not doing exactly what they tell me to?

Fuck em. Mute them and focus on basic mechanics. Last hitting, when to trade, where to ward, etc. there's always going to be shitheads that are best ignored no matter what level you are playing at.

Edwardo

LCS Spring 2015 Playoffs - Quarterfinals

Best of Five

EU: (4) Gambit Gaming vs (5) Unicorns of Love
t1428246000z1.png

NA: (4) Team Impulse vs (5) Gravity
t1428260400z1.png

Please use the LCS Thread for further discussion. Let's keep this thread spoiler free.

Ashhong

gotba little drunk last night and decided to play ranked. Saw they had thresh and vi so went Morgana for the first time. That girl is so easy! Once I had zhonyas I was unstoppable. Might be my go to support instead of Janna now

Edwardo

I think I'm destined to lose every game that starts with a teammate saying we have a great team fight. lol..

gotba little drunk last night and decided to play ranked. Saw they had thresh and vi so went Morgana for the first time. That girl is so easy! Once I had zhonyas I was unstoppable. Might be my go to support instead of Janna now

Ya Morg is my favorite support right now. Been playing her every chance I can.

Sofo

Are you playing with friends that are 30 and/or are playing on an alternate account (smurfs themselves?). It happened a bit to me 1 to 22~ or so, because I refused to play alone.

It got better and I learned much more despite losing also a lot more by playing alone from roughly 22 to 30 and it helped me understand WHY people were asking for certain stuff (instead of just doing it blindly etc.).

Anyway, just play the game, it won't be the first nor the last time someone rages irationally at you, so don't really let it bother you, not worth it.

Talents

Banned
Guys when will Zed be nerfed into the ground and never see play again? If there's a single champion I will always hate seeing I'm against it's Zed. People say he takes skill but he really doesn't. All he does in lane is WEQ and there goes half your health. Even if he gets a slight lead over you it's pretty much gg cause he can just all in you and you'll die instantly even with stuff like Exhaust on him.

Newt

Guys when will Zed be nerfed into the ground and never see play again? If there's a single champion I will always hate seeing I'm against it's Zed. People say he takes skill but he really doesn't. All he does in lane is WEQ and there goes half your health. Even if he gets a slight lead over you it's pretty much gg cause he can just all in you and you'll die instantly even with stuff like Exhaust on him.
He's strong in lane, after that he's not that great. Same with Leblanc. I don't really see him much as a problem champion.

Irelia on the other hand...

Talents

Banned
He's strong in lane, after that he's not that great. Same with Leblanc. I don't really see him much as a problem champion.

Irelia on the other hand...

Yeah fuck Irelia. My 3 bans in ranked are always Zed, Irelia, then I usually ask my team what they want banned, but if they don't reply I'll ban Leblanc. I just hate Zed because if he gets a lead you literally have to sit at your turret and hope he's not smart enough to press R on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom