• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghostblade on Ashe is just insane now. The active plus a fully stacked q lets you take towers faster than Jinx or Trist.
You don't need Ghostblade for that. Just get PD or Shiv instead.

I've been hearing really good things about BC Ashe though since you can stack it almost instantly and you only lose 5% penetration.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I've been trying ie-ghostblade-greaves-lw-pd-bt. I mean yeah you use the gb active on people too haha, just that the burst potential is really high for a champ that's supposed to be balanced more for utility.

Been meaning to try Cleaver as well. A caster-based Ashe sounds fun too, when paired with the right team. Tons of armor shred. Really digging the rework in general.

My account shall forever be pure of Malzahar's fuckfacery

"But Stone, what about trading with Malzahar players!"

That assumes I want a Malzahar on my team

Tizoc

I've been hearing really good things about BC Ashe though since you can stack it almost instantly and you only lose 5% penetration.

I've been wondering about that; does each Q barrage count as 1 stack or multiple stacks of BC?

jerd

Idk if anyone ever posted it here but I know people are always asking about replays. http://replay.gg/ is legit. They just automatically record your games email you a link to them. Takes like 5 seconds to sign up. You just gotta change one of your rune page names for a second to confirm it's you.

jerd

Focused Resolve (W)
AP ratio increased to 90% from 60%
Can now target monsters in addition to champions
Renewal (R+W)
No longer adds 75/150/225/300 (+60% AP) additional damage
New Effect: Increases root duration (if triggered) by .75/1/1.25/1.5 seconds

So if these changes are compared to live, does that mean she's keeping the current heal mechanic? I'd be ok with that. .9 AP ratio on the plain W is pretty cool I didn't see that before.

Nev

Banned
So if these changes are compared to live, does that mean she's keeping the current heal mechanic? I'd be ok with that. .9 AP ratio on the plain W is pretty cool I didn't see that before.

He'll just leave it as it is live at this rate.

Who can be a Lux fanboy? Jesus Christ I'd rather main Yi.

jerd

Nev are you physically capable of positive sentiment?

Bandit
Now Grants +3 Gold (+8 Gold on Melee champion) each time an enemy champion is attacked. This cannot trigger on the same champion more than once every 5 seconds
Expanded Mind
Now just grants +25 mana
Now has 4 ranks +25/50/75/100 mana
Inspiration
Now grants 10/20 experience every 10 seconds (up from 5/10 experience)
Intelligence
Now reduced the cooldown of active items by 8/14/20% (up from 4)
Mediation
Now restores 0.5/1.0/1.5% of missing Mana every 5 seconds
Switched positions with expanded mind
Wanderer
Now gives +20 movement speed (changed from 5%)

Looks like they're toying with the utility tree. Also jinx nerfs

Was watching Sneaky when Ashe rework just came out and he did Ghost blade > PD/Shiv. That was a few weeks ago but it seems like a lot are doing ghost blade now. Lucian was another one that Sneaky/Lift always did ghost blade > shiv/pd on too.

Maple Street did that was Graves as well, but he was alone in that department lol.

jerd

So they're increasing the damage on W and the utility on mantra W without removing the heal? Wow

That +20 MS sounds OP as fuck

The 20 ms is out of combat idk why it didn't say that in the note but yeah, right around +5 move speed buff on it early game and unless you have mobos i don't think it'll ever be worse bc they are equal at 400 ms

zkylon

zkylewd
iF8c4IMvymLOS.gif

woooooooooooooooooo
im still depressed but fuck it

And that was exactly why it wasn't cool lol. It gave massive burst to champions that didn't deserve it. By that logic Luden's is cool because it gives anyone wave clear.

Nidalee didn't get rewarded for missing skillshots because she actually hit something. Luden's is a similar problem to DFG on targeted champions though - lolkatarina - so it's pretty dumb, I agree, but at least the extra burst is gated by spell cooldowns as opposed to having an active nuke and you don't get CDR from it.

not saying dfg was 'healthy' or whatever (katarina using it was specially bad), but it was an item that introduced gameplay

luden isn't even bought for the waveclear, it's just earlier burst or "more burst" later on

it's just a really boring item , it's sad that riot settled for something so bad

yay got promoted to silver. :)

congrats

Malz is kinda bad but I don't think he's anything compared to Yorick. I mean, WW is about the same level as Malz.

maybe costy should refund ww :p

Karma rots the soul

Just ask nev.

what soul?

Nev are you physically capable of positive sentiment?

Looks like they're toying with the utility tree. Also jinx nerfs
mastery changes seem to be aimed at buffing the namis and the sonas so i'm in

Those Jinx nerfs look brutal holy shit. I hope "scaling with ranks and levels" means she'l have her old 130% steroid at level 18 because 70% sounds like a fucking joke when her base AS is absolute garbage
The 20 ms is out of combat idk why it didn't say that in the note but yeah, right around +5 move speed buff on it early game and unless you have mobos i don't think it'll ever be worse bc they are equal at 400 ms
Still, 20 out of combat MS that early on the utilty tree speciall with the mana regen thingy on the second tier sounds too good to pass up

zkylon

zkylewd
new expanded mind trading places with meditate is interesting, 75 mana instead of 3 mp5 is actually less cost effective but i feel might be a worthy trade?

unsure

new expanded mind trading places with meditate is interesting, 75 mana instead of 3 mp5 is actually less cost effective but i feel might be a worthy trade?

unsure
I feel 75/100 extra mana will have a much bigger impact than the minor MP5, specially if you combine it with the missing mana thingy and Athene's

Leezard

Those Jinx nerfs look brutal holy shit. I hope "scaling with ranks and levels" means she'l have her old 130% steroid at level 18 because 70% sounds like a fucking joke when her base AS is absolute garbage

Still, 20 out of combat MS that early on the utilty tree speciall with the mana regen thingy on the second tier sounds too good to pass up

We have specifics now:
Minigun speed reduced to 30/40/50/60/70% from 30/55/80/105/130% but now scales up 0 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70% additional based on level.
So at lvl 18 she will have more attack speed than before (140%), and she will reach 130% at lvl 16.

I still think she is going to be really strong even after these nerfs. The long range aoe rockets are untouched after all.

We have specifics now:

So at lvl 18 she will have more attack speed than before (140%), and she will reach 130% at lvl 16.

I still think she is going to be really strong even after these nerfs. The long range aoe rockets are untouched after all.
Now that sounds much more reasonable. Still, this is gonna hurt her mid game pretty bad.

garath

Yeah. She'll actually have 140% at level 18 if the numbers are right. She'll match the 130% at level 16 and exceed it from there.

It's a pretty big level 9 nerf. At least she still gets the rocket range I guess. I'd still max Q.

edit: Beaten hard. Didnt' refresh the page before posting.

zkylon

zkylewd
I feel 75/100 extra mana will have a much bigger impact than the minor MP5, specially if you combine it with the missing mana thingy and Athene's
yeah i guess it has better synergy with athene's now

i feel like it's slightly better to have the mana overall but can't really say why, the idea of having a bigger pool just sounds better to me

i feel like it's slightly better to have the mana overall but can't really say why, the idea of having a bigger pool just sounds better to me
A 20% ish bigger mana pool early is much better than a bunch of mana regen

75/100 mana is like two extra spell casts

Leezard

Having extra mana pool means you will have more time to regen mana inbetween casts before you go oom as well.

zkylon

zkylewd
not sure

60 mana is the average rank 1 nuke cost, so wouldn't say two. getting 75 mana with 3 mp5 takes 25s

3 mp5 is is like half the regen most mids have at lvl 1, 30% counting dorans, not counting the passive

so i dunno, maybe?

hard to tell if it'll make a big difference or any difference at all, but i like masteries getting changed, it's fun

Having extra mana pool means you will have more time to regen mana inbetween casts before you go oom as well.
yeah, it's nice

The bigger difference is that this extra mana will actually scale with other stuff - Seraph's, Athene's, the new missing mana mastery - whereas the 3 bonus MP5 would always be 3 bonus MP5

zkylon

zkylewd
"By day, Luxanna Crownguard is a shy, kind-hearted student at the College of Magic. But with the power of starlight, she transforms into the luminous champion of love and friendship, Star Guardian Lux!"

loving this

zky this might be some next level suppression going on man

whats this supposed to mean

TomShoe

Banned
Did you turn your router off and turn it on again? Some of your MMR must have gotten lost on the way to your computer from Riot's servers.

xezuru

How do people feel about Naut Support?
I like CC tanky supports and wanna know if it's worth it with the upcoming IP price cut.
Pretty limited on IP, but I really enjoy Leona and seems good to have someone similar (does he even cover opposing matchups).

Bacon

How do people feel about Naut Support?
I like CC tanky supports and wanna know if it's worth it with the upcoming IP price cut.
Pretty limited on IP, but I really enjoy Leona and seems good to have someone similar (does he even cover opposing matchups).

Really strong right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom