• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

How is one supposed to play Rumble effectively? I'm supposed to keep his heat at above 50% but not max it out right?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
No! I paid 2 bucks on this piece of crap and I'm like 15 hours in, after doing that goddamn second chapter I deserve to know how this crap ends

Just watch a recap, it's not worth it.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
witcha1 is amazing shut up you dumbo

Coming from someone who loves the series and played the shit out of the first game. It just doesn't hold up well at all.

zkylon

zkylewd
Coming from someone who loves the series and played the shit out of the first game. It just doesn't hold up well at all.
i played it not too long ago, like i was telling someone yesterday, it's a 2007 game that feels like it was made for 2004, but i think it's still very enjoyable and full of things that you can't find in any other rpg

in many ways i like it more than 2

Story is fun and so is the combat

Having to keep walking back and forth to do a stupid quest because of old cRPG jank - lolwhatisfasttravel - isn't.
Doesn't help that it has ass-tier love interests. I'd rather date Zoltan instead of Triss or Shani
dandelion's my husbando

also i dunno, i can agree backtracking is annoying but i didn't mind it so much, specially since the quest design was usually good and i find the combat entertaining enough

I really like the first Witcher, I completely agree that it does feel like a 2007 game made in 2004 though.

ijKYpJNpVMZh1.png

Jayce carried us hard.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ekko_Splash_1.jpg

i don't really like anything about this skin but ehh

also since the splash's done i'm guessing ekko is next week then?

feels too soon

Nekofrog

Banned
After trying it on the pbe I came away with the same opinion of the ekko skin that I did the Lucian skin when he launched: the particles on the default skin are a million times better

zkylon

zkylewd
After trying it on the pbe I came away with the same opinion of the ekko skin that I did the Lucian skin when he launched: the particles on the default skin are a million times better

yeah you're right about both of them

It's nowhere near as soon as Rek Sai, I swear that she was on PBE for two days at most.
worst one was azir that was like randomly HEY HERES A NEW CHAMPION lol

Ekko got a small PBE cycle following a really big one so it's not that surprising

His release skin is shit but I guess I dig the Sands of Time theme

yeah you're right about both of them

worst one was azir that was like randomly HEY HERES A NEW CHAMPION lol

Yeah, Azir was surprising. I prefer a quick release over Lucian, which seemed like he was finetuned in PBE for a month to be released in a near useless state.

zkylon

zkylewd
Ekko got a small PBE cycle following a really big one so it's not that surprising

His release skin is shit but I guess I dig the Sands of Time theme
yea it just feels like we jsut had a patch

Lol he looks like those pirate girls from Zelda.

well zelda designs are usually awesome but i dunno, looks like the prince of persia reboot i think. like the colors are the same or something?

not a big fan of the skin, the original design is super cool tho

And she turned into the most balanced champion in the game. :^)
lol

Yeah, Azir was surprising. I prefer a quick release over Lucian, which seemed like he was finetuned in PBE for a month to be released in a near useless state.
azir was super weak and broken so i don't know which one i prefer :p

Edwardo

well zelda designs are usually awesome but i dunno, looks like the prince of persia reboot i think. like the colors are the same or something?

not a big fan of the skin, the original design is super cool tho

Actually yeah, I agree with that more. It's probably the colors.

The Gerudo pirates were just the first thing that popped in my head when I saw it lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
played my game of elise, got kind of shit on by xin zhao in ganks but tbh i focused more on like warding/sweeping shit and getting dragons and killing scuttlecrab all the time. we got a baron and 4 dragons so i feel at least that part i did ok. xin really fucked me over by ganking his less favorable matchup over and over so i wasted a lot of time waiting to countergank mid and bot which seemed a lot better options for him. it was weird.

first time i jungle since like season 3 so really like the mini buff changes to make it a little more interesting since one of the things i hated so much about the old jungle was how boring it was to pve, and now there's some fun to it.

game went really late game so built cinderhulk, guise, sorc shoes, locket, fh, finished liandrys (i think this was kind of bad) and then got warmogs. dunno about that build, back when i used to play mid elise i would go for like zhonyas and abyssal, so ehh..

overall not sure if i would jungle again, i like objective control and having like more shotcalling but elise felt a bit out of my league and i can't think of many other junglers that i would like playing

like maybe lee sin but that's like the same thing

cool comic

ekko is a cool character

Nice art, what's up Zaun and Piltover though?

zaun is like crazy gross science gone wrong and piltover is like victorian pseudo-steampunk weirdness

What's the deal with Madrake Ward? Seems to be going in and out of PBE a lot lately.
they're half testing the item, tho i think it's kind of abandoned

not gonna be live any time soon

Tizoc

Aw yiss the new skin pack is up <3
FOR FUCK'S SAKE RITO, HOW CAN I BE 50 RP SHORT FOR GETTING THE DAMN BUNDLE?!

Lost the first game of my promos to bronze 1, the support had 1k more damage than our adc. It's the 3 time i'm on promos and get shitty teams.

zkylon

zkylewd
i wonder if leblanc's q would be more fair if it had reduced dmg and instead dealt % missing health. or maybe just base dmg increased by % missing health

so still good for last hitting and burst people but weaker lane presence, at least until you commit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom