• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
So is early IE as important now, or other crit, dmg, spd item first?

IE is still probably the best 1st item. I personally buy an avarice blade first after the bf sword then proceed to make IE. It approximately gives me around 400-800 free gold before I turn it into a youmuu's or a shiv.

Fracas

#fuckonami
IE is still probably the best 1st item. I personally buy an avarice blade first after the bf sword then proceed to make IE. It approximately gives me around 400-800 free gold before I turn it into a youmuu's or a shiv.

That's what I've been doing, It helps that Ashe is super easy to farm with, too.

Man I love her new kit.

jerd

Patch is tomorrow night so we have to wait til tomorrow for new shit :/

so I've been playing a bit of Fizz in Dominion lately and the annoying thing is that I can't seem to 1v1 well without the ult until late game. Then after the combo (without ult) they are still left at half hp and Akali or whoever go to town on you. I generally do well with Fizz in arams where you can annihilate one squishy with the full combo then move on to already injured targets but I find dueling with another assassin quite difficult while the ult is on cd, not even to mention tanks or bruisers

http://fat.gfycat.com/UnnaturalPortlyFlicker.webm

I don't play dominion and really don't have anything to add just thought that was silly sorry

faridmon

The patch that ends my enjoyment of the game by nerfing seju is here, and I am a broken man already!

I think IE First is still best because the AD boosts the passive minicrit damage and the 5-stack Q damage.

But IE takes loong time to get :(
That means I just have to get better at farming!

Cheers guys!

Is it considered BM to type "So, who do you want us to report? =)" in all chat right after the enemy team throws and are stuck on 50 second death timers while they watch their nexus get destroyed?

Asking for a friend.

Nekofrog

Banned
"oh man, only 5 more kills and your mejai's will be gold efficient, nidalee!"

45 seconds later

"i mean, 6 more"

Had some fun late night ARAMS with Rex last night. I think the highlight was the game we won with an all AP team (minus me as Olaf full tank) vs an all AP team. The difference was everyone on our team built a Banner of Command 2nd or 3rd item and there was nothing the Kat/TF/Nami/Ahri/Eve could do about it. Rex didn't even get to finish his (it would've been our 4th banner) when the game ended.

zkylon

zkylewd
Patch is tomorrow night so we have to wait til tomorrow for new shit :/

tomorrow night, so day after tomorrow, same day as lcs

and we didn't have pbe today

wtf riot

The patch that ends my enjoyment of the game by nerfing seju is here, and I am a broken man already!

i mean, she got a nerf in 5.9 too and maybe you'll get to play her now so i duno how can someone could complain about it unless the only reason they liked her was because she was op

Is it considered BM to type "So, who do you want us to report? =)" in all chat right after the enemy team throws and are stuck on 50 second death timers while they watch their nexus get destroyed?

Asking for a friend.
i mean, that's def gonna make someone pissed off and prolly get u flamed/reported. that's just how on the edge ppl in this game can get, they don't need extra reasons to get mad at you

the one bm thing i do is whenever someone next to me is like inevitably dead i like to /laugh a bit before i kill them, maybe waste a spell or two lol

Ambition

AFKing duos who claim are in "Challenger" are the best aren't they.

Untitled.png

Edwardo

I think the last patch was on a Thursday too.

and.. Why the hell does the game just close when you can't connect to the server when you're logging in?

Stopped the 8 game losing streak holy fuck I thought it would never end.

Was last pick and the 4th pick was willing to fill so I was able to grab Hecarim at last pick (I have no clue why they didn't pick or ban), but man it was like the heavens open up for me.

Needless to say ran all over the game and cruise to a victory. -150 LP! +15. Now time to rebuild the MMR HOLY FUCK. Got an S too!

jerd

Buffs to Q base damage were big. She can go pretty much straight tank and have decent damage still and her ult is always strong. W change actually feels really good stone ocean doesn't like it but he's a sour puss

killatopak

Gold Member
Fck my server its been a week or so already on 5.9 and they still won't release the sailor moon skin. My rp is collecting dust.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think this was at the same time the best and worst game i've ever played

i don't think there have been so many base races in a single game ever

Hah, I feel the opposite. Elise maybe, Kha nope : D

i think he meant khazix was maybe strong now unlike elise

and yea i'd rather have elise than khazix

but they're both pretty bad

HP5oirj.jpg

havent seen an intentional feeder in a long time :\

orianna 3:16 says i just fed your ass
chalice+tear+ludens

wtf is that shitty build

zkylon

zkylewd
had an ori build tear into aether wisp into blasting wand into sorc shoes the other day

she wasn't like 3/16 but mid game she never found out how that looked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom