• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
Z9CRK1u.jpg

no ghost you cant have my balls
I didn't know you could set that site to Spanish.

Speaking of trades, Lord Newt hasn't yet accepted my Dyrus for Bjergsen offer.

garath

Every time I think I got this ADC thing down, I end up with a really bad game. Actually had a good one last night. I stayed even in lane in cs though the enemy vayne got 4 kills :/ my biggest flaw in ADC is laning phase. Must be too much jungle lol. Its not at all uncommon for me to leave lane behind in cs and 0/X but turn it around in teamfights. The only time I've won lane was with an awesome support or kalista.

I really need to work on that.

Blizzard

Banned
After the client update, I got a full-client ad when I launched it for...a 250 RP Gromp icon, complete with a bunch of comments about pizza and Gromp and how you can indicate what an awesome jungler you are, by buying it.

How very odd.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
After the client update, I got a full-client ad when I launched it for...a 250 RP Gromp icon, complete with a bunch of comments about pizza and Gromp and how you can indicate what an awesome jungler you are, by buying it.

How very odd.
Screenshot?

Ocho

I've had the worst luck in ranked lately. So much bm, people forgetting to trade, guys lagging, afks. I haven't been doing great, either. Gold dream soon?

Blizzard

Banned
This is the first time I can remember having 7800 IP on champion release, or at least in a long time.

Of course if I buy him immediately, Riot might immediately release another champion, obviously just to spite me. :p

Tizoc

minute
aram
game
the opposing team
couldn't even take the last nexus turret

Also
Late game fiora?
Fuck this bitch, SHE NEVER DIES, LIFESTEAL ALL FUCKING DAY

Jeff-DSA

Late game fiora?
Fuck this bitch, SHE NEVER DIES, LIFESTEAL ALL FUCKING DAY

Fiora falls off really hard in the late game, actually. Well, she can be strong if people build poorly against her, I guess. What did she build, and what did your team not build?

Jeff-DSA

Ah, from an ARAM game. I didn't realize it was the same match. Yeah, people aren't generally going to build for anything other than damage in that mode, but all the Zhonya's on your team could have made her ult worthless and then she can be blown up. The bigger issue is that the other team had Lux. ARAM is basically "get Lux, get wins."

But for Fiora in lane, if your top gets Thornmail, Ninja Tabi, and generally tanky stats, he should be able to control and contain her. Zhonya's is a must on the champs that can get it, and GA is big too. Frozen Heart is decent to slow down her autos, but I probably wouldn't go out of my way to build that specifically.

Jeff-DSA

Heck, I could even see Ekko as a kill lane support. There's just enough peel to make it almost viable.

I think he lives in the mid lane with special circumstances in the jungle, but I bet he takes too much damage from monsters to make it work well.

garath

He looks so anti-fun to play against.

Yeah let's see.. his ult will counter:

- Zed ult
- Syndra ult
- Vi ult?
- Nautilus ult?

Actually while I'm rattling off these names, I wonder if the on hit effect will stick around after his ult. i.e. will Vi travel to where he was 4 seconds ago? Will the zed ult stick?

Jeff-DSA

Yeah let's see.. his ult will counter:

- Zed ult
- Syndra ult
- Vi ult?
- Nautilus ult?

Actually while I'm rattling off these names, I wonder if the on hit effect will stick around after his ult. i.e. will Vi travel to where he was 4 seconds ago? Will the zed ult stick?

I assume that Zed's ult sticks and that Vi would travel with him. Syndra and Nautilus ult should stick too. He could REALLY screw Vi by dragging her back to a tower with his ult and then hitting her with a W stun.

garath

I assume that Zed's ult sticks and that Vi would travel with him. Syndra and Nautilus ult should stick too. He could REALLY screw Vi by dragging her back to a tower with his ult and then hitting her with a W stun.

First instinct is to agree. I'd think they'd stick also. But this isn't just a travel spell. This is supposedly rewinding time. That includes damage, etc. I wonder if it will just plain cancel the ult. I have to think that it will at least cancel Zed's ult.

ekko e has hella uses

Yeah, it's like Lucian and Wukong's E had a baby.

Jeff-DSA

I think it rewinds the damage he takes, and any damage that he's taking at the time will continue to pile up. It will undo anything before he presses R for the last 4 seconds, however. It's going to be a total bailout move. He can essentially jump into a team fight, battle for 3.5 seconds, and pop back out with all the damage he took removed.

Fracas

#fuckonami
rip my favorite adc

Ashe and Tristana, here I come I guess

edit: there's no way ekko's shield doesn't get gutted soon holy moly

zkylon

zkylewd
can't imagine jinx being too bad after the nerfs

i'm not a big fan of the karma changes but they seem to have toned the weirdness down a bit?

also no one is gonna buy shurelyas anyways

Jeff-DSA

The Leona nerf isn't a big deal. At least the width will be more in line with the animation. I hate spells that have a hit box wider than the visual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom