• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can make a skin sexy without it being objectifying, riot has proved able to do so in the past and should be more than capable with pool party skins

STEP IT UP RIOT

GIMME WHAT I WANT

TSHIRT MUNDO AINT EET

I think you're suggesting Riot be creative

If it's one thing Riot can't do, is be creative. They either steal or sexualize everything *shrug*
I should put a 'jk' here.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
the best bruiser in the game is a grill :3

there's a fetish for that...

qziXfpc.png

\ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /

Ashhong

those are old skins

new riot doesn't like that

which is fine by me since it's tacky as fuck, but swimsuits are fun and harmless imo

slutty stripper cop caitlyn is a lot less cool

Tacky as fuck is pretty extreme. Battle Bunny Riven is an awesome idea and skin. Nothing wrong with Nurse Akali either

zkylon

zkylewd
zkyfetish

-__-

Tacky as fuck is pretty extreme. Battle Bunny Riven is an awesome idea and skin. Nothing wrong with Nurse Akali either
i guess it's debatable, but generally i'm not a fan of any of those skins, even if for some reason i bought nurse akali and kitty kat katarina despite not playing any of those champions nor liking the skins lol

i'd totally buy winter wonder lulu with that money too...

sleepykyo

i may be crazy but i thought ppl here were rating bard tier 1 support not too long ago?

it's not a thing of making them scantily clad, that would be gross

you can make a skin sexy without it being objectifying, riot has proved able to do so in the past and should be more than capable with pool party skins

STEP IT UP RIOT

GIMME WHAT I WANT

TSHIRT MUNDO AINT EET

gross

awesome is my fetish

and nami is eet

Just to reiterate, (Default) Nami is creepy.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just to reiterate, (Default) Nami is creepy.
disagree, but sushi nami is the best and that's the one i wear so...

That was me and Dimb getting into an argument. He think's Bard is an incredibly strong solo q pick. I disagree.
i think he's pretty alright, but i agree with u that leona is just really easy to play and just easier to coordinate in solo q. zenith blade makes it really easy to know what to do, while bard is like collecting chimes and placing tunnels and shit.

i think janna's the best support tho, pretty easy like leona and less risky

The only time Bard can support pretty well is if every other support champion was banned. Which I mean, you could still field a Morgana or Annie and they'd sitll be better. Hell stick Elise on the bottom lane, atleast there I have stuns and actual damage from my support.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Try getting auto-attacked by a Bard/Kalista combo at level 1. They can force an enemy flash as soon as they arrive in lane. Don't underestimate the meeps.

Also, following enemy Bard through a tunnel is only gonna get you stunned or worse. He wants you to do it.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Try getting auto-attacked by a Bard/Kalista combo at level 1. They can force an enemy flash as soon as they arrive in lane. Don't underestimate the meeps.

Letting yourself get attacked by Bard AND Kalista really solidifies Bard as being a good support.

nah the gameplay from 5 looks like the unholy child of halo 4 and halo reach

who the fuck thought mantle was necessary

was crouch jumping too difficult

nah the gameplay from 5 looks like the unholy child of halo 4 and halo reach

who the fuck thought mantle was necessary

was crouch jumping too difficult

Did you play the beta? It's actually a lot faster paced than Halo 4. The only thing that sucks about it is the absolutely unecessary ADS. It functions the same exact way as a traditional Halo scope, just adds more visual clutter.

Clamber* is a ton of fun and you can pull off some awesome shit with it + thrusters.

Halo 5 beta was some of the most fun I've had in a while.

Letting yourself get attacked by Bard AND Kalista really solidifies Bard as being a good support.

If you're not letting Bard and Kalista auto you, then you're getting zoned out of cs. Either way, yes, that makes Bard a good support.

Your whole analysis of him sounds like something you'd read the day he came out, before anyone knew how to use him. Try catching up.

If you're not letting Bard and Kalista auto you, then you're getting zoned out of cs. Either way, yes, that makes Bard a good support.

Your whole analysis of him sounds like something you'd read the day he came out, before anyone knew how to use him. Try catching up.

Bard is only good when you let yourself get zoned?

It's like aggressive laning isn't a thing anymore. Give me a good Sona or Leona and we'll wreck bard. And it's funny you think I'm acting like I've only read about him, when in action Bard isn't all that great or strong. As a support, he's low tier.

the first day of reach i popped out team slayer and got killed by a guy who armor locked my sword and i broke my fifth controller and second tv that day.

Manus

So coming from someone who has over 4000 hours in Dota the crawl to level 30 in this is so slow. All my new co workers play this and so I'm just jumping in to play with them but man it's taking ages to level up. Really loving playing new heroes though.

So coming from someone who has over 4000 hours in Dota the crawl to level 30 in this is so slow. All my new co workers play this and so I'm just jumping in to play with them but man it's taking ages to level up. Really loving playing new heroes though.

Welcome to Hel-I mean welcome friend.

I've played all the mobas, and leagues definitely one I put alot of time into. It's not that bad. I recommend Mordekaiser. He is #1.

Kenai

agreed

there's also a lot of sexism since most female characters are physically weak and rely more on magic/guns compared to men

i don't personally mind much cos cute and bubbly magic casters is like my thing but game could really use more diversity (of a kind that's easily achievable)

also applies to race

like the whole thing of ppl wondering if ekko is related to lucian is kind of hilarious and sad at the same time

Yea I agree with most of this, especially the Ekko/Lucian thing. "Oh two black people in League, they MUST be father/son" on a s@20 post made me laugh pretty hard but also srushed my soul a little. I really don't think a lot of people understand how they look when they say stuff like that either, which is sad.

League's got a lot better though. Support used to be pretty sparse for males outside Taric, but then Thresh and eventually Bard came along as dedicated supports, and other chracters like Nunu, Gragas, Naut, Lee Sin and Kennen have been seeing less traditional but still support-y play. Female toons didn't see much jungle action for a while until Elise and Diana and jungle Shyvana hit the scene and then they were followed by Vi and much later Rek-Sai (and Vi and Rek added some rare fembruiser/femmonster designs).

Now pretty much every role can see a decent mix of male/female characters regardless of who the meta favors which is nice, even if it will still be a while before some of their actual designs are fleshed out more. We still have an abundance of broody/dudebro types and an abundance of magicalgirl/evilsexy/grrl fem types, but we haven't seen either for a while so Riot seems to have been trying, and with the way the meta works a lot of those older characters don't actually see a ton of ranked play unless they got kit updates, making League a lot more varied-looking than the aggregate would imply.

Is Yorick on the remake list? I figure between how he's been ignored the past 4 years and/or only nerfed, and Xerath talking about his rework(Which he had cool concepts but nothing came out of it) , he'd be due no?

Bacon

If you buy a couple xp boosts it makes the leveling up process much quicker.

Is Yorick on the remake list? I figure between how he's been ignored the past 4 years and/or only nerfed, and Xerath talking about his rework(Which he had cool concepts but nothing came out of it) , he'd be due no?

I remember Riot had something planned, but I read that like a year ago.

Kenai

I think they have a tier list and he was on it at least at one point but if he is on it now I think it's low priority.

Iirc there were 8-12 champs on it and right now the upper ones are (I think) Urgot and Taric and Poppy and Gangplank (in no particular order) with Gangplank or Urgot probably being next out, possibly Taric but definitely not Poppy yet. Warwick and Fiora were up there too but got back-burner-ed. That's the thing: they remake the remake list a lot too, and don't tell us about said list more than a handful of times a year.

I remember Riot had something planned, but I read that like a year ago.

Yeah, it was one of the Designers(I dunno if he works there anymore)((It was actually Xelnath, not Xerath)) who was talking about Yoricks rework.

I remember Xelnath mentioned that the prototype ultimate he was working on would open a portal and tons of little ghouls would come out. It sounded so damn cool.

I think they have a tier list and he was on it at least at one point but if he is on it now I think it's low priority.

Iirc there were 8-12 champs on it and right now the upper ones are (I think) Urgot and Taric and Poppy and Gangplank (in no particular order) with Gangplank or Urgot probably being next out, possibly Taric but definitely not Poppy yet. Warwick and Fiora were up there too but got back-burner-ed.

I hope it's Gangplank. All the little hints and the new GP items and the laugh you hear in the river is getting me hyped.

Leezard

That's Kalista that is relevant in that scenario, not Bard. Kalista + Lulu/Sona/Nami/Thresh/Kennen/etc. can do the exact same thing.

I think Bard is a good pick if he's played properly, but I don't think his strength is in his laning phase.

They don't want people to be complete noobs by 30 so rank isn't a cesspool.... but rank is still a fucking shit show. Even if they change the rank limit to like level 99999 it's still going to be a shit show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom