• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it ranked? You may just be at a lower elo that you're not used to? I know people are toxic at every level but people are straight up babies at low elo. I was watching my brother play and his jungler threatened to afk bc he had "ks'd him". I completely forgot that was even a thing people got pissed about

I'm at Plat 4 right now cause I botched my promotionals. And I'm trying to sparse a time to play to, y'know, lower the chance that I'll get a child, but Summers coming up and...uuuugh.

Leezard

Plat is quite well known to be the most toxic tier. We got some info a month or so ago where we learned that it gets lower as you move from bronze to gold, goes higher in plat and then goes down again once you get past plat.

zkylon

zkylewd
pankaks i joined your team in the steam sale clicker thing. we should all join the same team

there's a new pbe patch with more ryze changes but who cares :p

pankaks i joined your team in the steam sale clicker thing. we should all join the same team

there's a new pbe patch with more ryze changes but who cares :p
Add me on steam so we can afk hunt dorky steam cards together, same handle as here

Also there's a Lux thingy on the patch how do you not care

jerd

no gp today means we'll almost certainly have to wait til next cycle for him

Which I'm totally fine with bc it is the bilgewater patch with davy jones champion and mf and gp updates

zkylon

zkylewd
btw anyone else that wants to trade steam users feel free :>

no gp today means we'll almost certainly have to wait til next cycle for him

Which I'm totally fine with bc it is the bilgewater patch with davy jones champion and mf and gp updates

it's really early in the cycle, i think we'll most def see some gp soon

They just usually do more than a week of testing for new champs and updates. Pretty sure it'll wait til 5.13
there's at least two weeks and a half left in 5.12 cycle

i heard noot is in love with a man
named draven
speaking of draven, pretty koreans played him last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8EiqYH71KE&t=7m48s&ab_channel=LoLeventVODs

also new karma!

I welcome our Lux overlord.
WZAawn7.gif

Fucks sake.

I'm in a lobby with effin' trolls whining about their roles, someone dodges. Wait a couple minutes, queue up, and get matched up with the jungle from the previous lobby who apparently can't do anything else.

Platinum will be the death of me.

Edit-Also apparently first wave of 'hack' bans went out.

http://imgur.com/a/2Y2vv

Update-So that udyr wasn't that bad. Better than what the teemo troll pick would've been. So I gifted him a gift at the end and he got Silent Night Sona. Hooray for everyone! Now I'm in a series again. Maybe I should just stick to Tryndamere. I figure the only (good) laning counter would be Teemo.

im a dreamer

i'll never stop dreaming

The dream is dead!
I hope that fucker phzi got banned.

He hasn't played in three days.

Who's phzi?

Fracas

#fuckonami
aJ2vcDV.png

Longest 50 minute game of my life. Holy moly.

I broke out a Jansport the size of the Grand Canyon. Also Caitlyn is hilarious in silver. Like they'd just mindlessly run toward me as I crit for half their health. So easy.

faridmon

I just had a match that lasted for 1:45 hours. Bloody hell, I thought it would never end. It was us getting killed and them getting killed, Baron to them, and then Baron to us. It just went back and fourth like forever.

But we won, because our Le Blank had a lucky shot which tripled killed them and we we finished them off then.

Bloody hell, I think i grew older by 5 years!

jerd

I just had a match that lasted for 1:45 hours. Bloody hell, I thought it would never end. It was us getting killed and them getting killed, Baron to them, and then Baron to us. It just went back and fourth like forever.

But we won, because our Le Blank had a lucky shot which tripled killed them and we we finished them off then.

Damn I think that's the longest match I've ever heard of. I've been fortunate enough to have very few games go over an hour

Bacon

Wow. I don't think I could muster the energy to play that whole game. It gets draining when I'm in a 50 minute game.

jerd

Damn this somehow made it through the pbe post on s@20 but the defensive tree is being reworked

Tier 1 - Swiftness (2 point talent | Replacing current Enchanted Armor): Reduced the effectiveness of slows by 7.5/15%.
Tier 3 - Tenacious (1 point talent | Replacing current Oppression): Reduces the duration of crowd control effects by 10%.
Tier 4 - Adaptive Armor (1 point talent | Replacing current Swiftness): Gain 3% of your bonus Armor as Magic Resit if you have more bonus Armor than bonus Magic Resist. Gain 3% of your bonus Magic Resist as Armor if you have more bonus Magic Resist than bonus Armor.
Tier 5 - Enchanted Armor (4 point talent | Replacing current Legendary Guardian): Increases bonus Armor and Magic Resist by 2/4/6/8%.
Tier 5 - Oppression (1 point talent | Replacing current Runic Blessing): Reduces damage taken by 2% from enemies that have impaired movement (slows, snares, taunts, stuns, etc.)
Tier 6 - Legendary Guardian (1 point talent | Replacing current Tenacious): +3 Armor and Magic Resist for each nearby enemy champion.

http://imgur.com/a/2ek94

I think my longest match was only 1:25 and it was so darn tiring. I stopped caring about winning. Can't imagine playing for 20 minutes more.

I wonder if they'll rework the offense tree next.

jerd

Two games lost via bugsplat tonight :(

Repairing my install rn in case it is something on my end but it really sucks. One of them was the very end of the game and we were ahead and I just died for free because I disconnected. The other We were killing and I dropped and couldn't reconnect for 15 minutes. 1-3 on the night could have easily been 3-1. Super frustrating

Anyone have any good guides for Akali/tips or experiences playing her?

Akali and Jax have just been in the bock of my noggin for a while now and I'm determined to play one of them. I'm pretty much top lane most of my games, but I want to branch out of my comfort zone, so Akali mid it is.

MaxiLive

btw anyone else that wants to trade steam users feel free :>

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tbwmaxi

I shall join the clicking spam fest! /Might wait until tomorrow though after a reset? If not I'll lose all my upgrades! I think.. I'm still not sure how this minigame plays.

Everyone else feel free to add me as well it will be nice to have some more gaffers to play with!

Has anyone been having issues with this latest patch? I've had a few annoying issues... I had one of our towers destroyed but on my screen it was still there blocking the few of the minions hiding behind it as they went for the inhibitor. I also can't alt tab half the time, sometimes it works sometimes it instantly crashes the game.

Yay! For Splatoon and League fan art crossovers :p

nbraun80

Anyone have any good guides for Akali/tips or experiences playing her?

Akali and Jax have just been in the bock of my noggin for a while now and I'm determined to play one of them. I'm pretty much top lane most of my games, but I want to branch out of my comfort zone, so Akali mid it is.

just my opinion, but I think she's in a pretty bad spot right now, especially mid. her ult at 6 used to be the go sign to go after your opponent, but it's a lot harder now that your ult puts you behind them, especially in the short mid lane, you can accidentally get yourself in turret range. Not to mention most the the top mid picks are ranged poke champs currently, it'll probably be rough farming with her. Also something most people don't think about, but with people starting to get the upgraded trinkets, a smart lane opponent with upgrade to pink at 9 and negate your shroud in a duel. I think the long top lane better suites her ulti change, but with current top meta being mao,gnar,hec I don't see her bursting any of them down.

Obviously not saying it can't be done, cause with solo q being solo q and all, and people not always picking the smart or meta picks you could definitely burst some people down. I just think if you're looking to get out of your comfort and go to mid lane, there would be better options that don't put you at a disadvantage to start.

Yeah, I think she's in a not-so-good spot right now. The "buff" to her E was laughable. It's a nerf in the wrong hands, and worth nothing otherwise. If they either lowered the high level energy cost of Q or increased its refund, it'd be something.

I can't wait to tell this toxic Draven I met in a few days ago who was convinced that I was scripting (*in ARAM as Annie*) that I haven't been banned yet.

:)

I was actually quite shitty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom