• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
You just want lewd skins.

Everyone wants lewd skins.
2Z4KqDF.png

I wonder if they were trying to do a subtle (or inspired by) sillabear in dota with quinn. He's ranged until level 6 and then turns into a bear with his ult and gets some different abilities and added HP.
Quinn is more of a development clusterfuck

She was supposed to be an assassin but then they decided mid development to turn her into an ADC. Doesn't help that she was made by Riot's worst designer

Yeah quinn is cool and fun for sure, she just isn't very well designed. I like her quite a bit actually. Her ult just doesn't fit an ADC's kit at all, and she's definitely more functional as a solo laner.

I kinda hope that the community pool party thing fails and they dont even reach 5 million. I dont think anyone plays premade anyways.

I mean, they seriously want 1 million matches won from premade groups to get the first tier? 5 million people aint got the time for that shit.

zkylon

zkylewd
i dont want lewd skin, just pretty ones -__-

also 30m daily players, im thinking 5m premade wins is ezpz

i hope we get the pool party minions, that sounds the coolest

Einbroch

Banned
Don't forget the mystery skins.

I'm sure at least a million people will "trade" gifts with friends. That's another easy 10 million points.

Leezard

I want a statue

Fuck the skins and sales, this should be event where once it reaches 55 million points I get a statue. I'd be behind that.

http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/community/community-events/ocean-week-coming

Contribute a tidal wave of points and we’ll create a champion-themed artificial reef that will become a home for sea creatures. If you contribute at least three points before this goal is reached your Summoner Name will be recorded on the statue that gets sunk to the bottom of the ocean. Unlocking this goal will trigger a vote to decide if the statue should be Fizz, Nami or Nautilus!

zkylon

zkylewd
i exclusively play premades

it'll be super easy to rack up a bunch of premade wins

at least premade games

since i suck lol

jerd

Pbe is up. New spell effects for galio are pretty.

Magus got reworked into a sheen item.

Elise changes are apparently this patch but the only thing they have up is that her spider form autos heal her now. Really weird since sustain was the least of her problems but i assume they're taking the heal off of her W

Leezard

oh my

Enchantment: Magus
Replaced by Enchantment: Runeglaive

Enchantment: Runeglaive
Replacing Enchantment Magus
Stats:
40 AP
200 Mana
+10% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Passive - Spellblade: After using an ability, the next basic attack is converted into magic damage and deals 75% Base Attack Damage (+30% of Ability Power) bonus magic damage on hit in an AoE around the target (1.5 second cooldown). When attacking a monster, this also restores 6% of your missing Mana."

Fracas

#fuckonami
I was gonna say maybe someone like Akali at first but I dunno, the loss of CDR + raw AP hurts too much, plus the extra mana is useless.

Nekofrog

Banned
the only chroma i've ever seen in a game ever was a blue pool party leona. that's literally the only one ive ever seen, and it was once

jerd

Warding Totem (Trinket)
[Tooltip now lists that ward duration is based on champion level]
[Tooltip now lists 120-0 second cooldown]

I'm surprised they're messing with trinkets i thought they were in a pretty good spot

Nekofrog

Banned
the particle effects on default lucian are so good that i just dont understand why they weren't made to be the particle effects of a skin and the crappy hired gun lucian particles the default instead

jerd

On elise where it says her bonuses are increased does it mean her ap scaling? They trying to force us to play her ap?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Any of you nerds on the LAN server? My friend and I made an account because we're sick of 150-200ms ping all the time.

username: Pankaks

garath

Damn. Trist is pretty strong. I tried her again after seeing some discussion on her and I have to agree, strong is the word. Maybe lategame isn't quite as potent but her E make a lot of difference.

What champs do you think this'll be good on for Jungling? Fizz?

Nidalee, Fizz, Ekko, Elise. I'm thinking I'll try Fizz again after that drops.

edit: Interesting changes to Elise. Sounds like they're focusing a lot of her changes around the spiderlings. Eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom