• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
Damn this somehow made it through the pbe post on s@20 but the defensive tree is being reworked

http://imgur.com/a/2ek94
pretty cool

i've been running 21/9/0 on sion so maybe this is a good but sounds like 21 defense will be a bit more attractive now, so might have to change it

Now that's cute.
...and I say that in a non-zkylewd way cuz when zky would say that it's lewd.
-__-

bite me

http://steamcommunity.com/id/tbwmaxi

I shall join the clicking spam fest! /Might wait until tomorrow though after a reset? If not I'll lose all my upgrades! I think.. I'm still not sure how this minigame plays.

Everyone else feel free to add me as well it will be nice to have some more gaffers to play with!

added u

Faker is about to play Master Yi mid. He blind-picked it and CJ Entus picked Urgot into it.

http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

ohh nice, didn't know cj vs skt was today

jerd

Wait did they actually just make enchanted armor even worse? From two points for 5% as a tier 1 to 4 points for 8%?

MaxiLive

Accepted! I'll join your monster party after the reset.

I think tonight shall be a night of re-learning Thresh. I haven't played him in a while and I've been playing easier supports so it may go horribly wrong :p Would people suggest face of the mountain still or Talisman?

Edwardo

Meh, i'm moving tomorrow and Comcast won't be out to Tuesday for tv/internet. Gonna be a slow 3 days off with no League or Xbox.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Meh, i'm moving tomorrow and Comcast won't be out to Tuesday for tv/internet. Gonna be a slow 3 days off with no League or Xbox.

My internet was out for 3 days and I just tethered my phone and everything was mostly okay.

faridmon

Wow. I don't think I could muster the energy to play that whole game. It gets draining when I'm in a 50 minute game.

Damn I think that's the longest match I've ever heard of. I've been fortunate enough to have very few games go over an hour

Believe you me, It was exhausting. We voted for just simply give up and surrender alot of times, but there were 1 or 2 who said no.
I never thought I would have a game like that, but man, what a game in every sense.

On the contrary, I just had 2 games where all of the players were on the same skill levels and I have won both of them. I think my problem was that I was playing 3 Oclock in the morning the people who were on the same bracket were rarer

faridmon

My first loss of the day against a team who were premade, I presume. Because they played with no ADC and 3 junglers! Don't know how it works, and we underestimated them, but they just wiped us 10/1 first and then we just gave up by the 20 min mark.

Wierd match, but hopefully an anomaly!

killatopak

Gold Member
My first loss of the day against a team who were premade, I presume. Because they played with no ADC and 3 junglers! Don't know how it works, and we underestimated them, but they just wiped us 10/1 first and then we just gave up by the 20 min mark.

Wierd match, but hopefully an anomaly!

Went against 3 adcs a few weeks ago. We won but man it was unbelievable how they could zone us and how easily they can push towers. We only won because we had a few tanks that could easily engage and wreak havok.

I've also been seeing support Blitz with blue smite and the ap upgrade. Our lane lost because of that.

faridmon

Went against 3 adcs a few weeks ago. We won but man it was unbelievable how they could zone us and how easily they can push towers. We only won because we had a few tanks that could easily engage and wreak havok.

I've also been seeing support Blitz with blue smite and the ap upgrade. Our lane lost because of that.

I don't know why this made me laugh!

Bacon

Saw this today on Nightblue's stream. Seems pretty good.

jerd

I had a support blitz get an early double and proceed to build full ad while telling our vayne to build support items. We... Did not win

faridmon

OK, guys, I just started a match and I have made a mistake, so don't judge me. One thing lead to another and I was absent minded

I choose Ashe as a Jungler :/

I am so screwed!

Leezard

g9j0l8l.png
I think Tristana is among the most underrated adcs right now.

She's really good in an all in, and once she gets going she snowballs very hard as she can force fights whenever she wants, while still being safe thanks to her escape.

Ekko is underwhelming in almost every game I see him. He got 3-0 early but it never really amounted to anything.

Nekofrog

Banned
tristana's level 2 all in with a hard engage CC orientated support is unparalleled for ad carries. E onto target, auto until they're about to be out of range and then W on top of them is just massive.

her problem is that her late game isn't as good as it used to be, but it's not BAD.

Leezard

tristana's level 2 all in with a hard engage CC orientated support is unparalleled for ad carries. E onto target, auto until they're about to be out of range and then W on top of them is just massive.

her problem is that her late game isn't as good as it used to be, but it's not BAD.

Yeah, she's not as strong late anymore but instead her mid game is amazing thanks to having some ad scalings.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I wouldn't call her midgame amazing at all. She's fairly weak with 1 item.
Seems fine off IE to me. Tristana's base AS is unbelievably awful for no reason so she's not as strong as she deserves to be. Too reliant on the E bomb and not all supports realize this and play around it being up/down.

faridmon

What did Shen do now?

I remember playing against him two years ago (When I started playing this game) I was terrible, but the funny thing was everyone else on of the matches was as terrible as me, except for a certain shen.

I joke you not you not, he ended up being so tanky that 5 of us never manage to kill him and He would just trickle our HP untill the others showed up and finished us off.

To this day I remember that match and I still wonder how on earth did he do that!

Man what's with the tryhards in ARAM. I'm playing Kat and WW ults me EVERY time we fight. Doesn't matter that I'm being taunted by Galio, or that I'm near death when he does it. I was halfway to QSS when we won.

Nekofrog

Banned
Trist's attack speed is awful, but right now she's an ADC in a non-traditional way like Urgot is in a non traditional way (note I'm not saying play her like Urgot). Her E has such good scaling that IE-Zeal-BF sword lets you duel incredibly well. The reset on W is better used to nuke someone and then get out instantly instead of being used to dodge/reposition. It's still a cleanup tool, but not in the same sense as before. Leave a Trist in a lane by herself and she's pushing down a tower fast. Respond with only 1 person and you're not stopping her, maybe even 2.

tldr; right now she's a non-traditional ADC soley because of her attack speed. She works really well in specific strategies, not so well in others. At least, that's my take on her.

Leezard

Trist is definitely reliant on her E, it's where a lot of her power comes from. I think her redesign is successful as she has a relatively unique role among adcs and is strong without being quite as stupid as old Trist.

She's really good in solo queue since she snowballs very hard and can easily force all ins with her W.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I don't see her doing well against a competabt Craven though. Probably worse than the Draven/Ez matchup.

But Craven is an OP champ that should be banned anyway.

Nekofrog

Banned
i mean, as long as he's not wearing dat speedo, trist is fine. otherwise, the bathing suit is too distracting for anyone, even the straightest and manliest of men

Leezard

Draven wins against everyone if he's good enough. I'll always remember the time I saw a non-fed Draven get a proper 1v5 penta in ranked. Sure they went at him two at a time but it was still amazing to see.

It is interesting to note that Draven is one of Tristana's best matchups according to champion.gg. It makes sense to me since Draven should not be able to win a trade when Tristana's E is up.

Don't sweat it. Splatoon is Baby's First Competitive Game. It's fun for a few hours but then it get snoozeville.

I'm like half considering buying a wii U for it because it seems fun enough. I like the concept of short, simple, three minute matches. It's like the polar opposite of league. I've played it a little bit and some of the design decisions confuse me, but I could see myself having fun playing it.

also down to get some five man ARAMs going starting on the 15th so we can unlock those pool party minions boyz

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm poorly designed is weird to say

for me a patently boring champion that's very annoying to play as or against would be vlad. e upkeep, no skillshots outside of ult, troll pool, very little way to outplay him and very little for him to do in lane before he hits his lvl 9 powerspike. like, who thought targeted manaless nuke that steals hp was a good idea...

i'd say also katarina is a very poor champion, very easy to play, no skillshots, manaless, has stupid base dmgs, pubstomper, etc. same thing with akali.

also love how i'm like rito why don't u release any good pool party skins

and riot's like FUCK U HAVE A MUNDO SKIN

i dont want a mundo skin ;_;

Newt

hmm poorly designed is weird to say

for me a patently boring champion that's very annoying to play as or against would be vlad. e upkeep, no skillshots outside of ult, troll pool, very little way to outplay him and very little for him to do in lane before he hits his lvl 9 powerspike. like, who thought targeted manaless nuke that steals hp was a good idea...

i'd say also katarina is a very poor champion, very easy to play, no skillshots, manaless, has stupid base dmgs, pubstomper, etc. same thing with akali.

also love how i'm like rito why don't u release any good pool party skins

and riot's like FUCK U HAVE A MUNDO SKIN

i dont want a mundo skin ;_;
You just want lewd skins.

Negaduck

Quinn is poorly designed for her intended role. She's a marksman who becomes a melee brawler at level 6 with her ult.

I wonder if they were trying to do a subtle (or inspired by) sillabear in dota with quinn. He's ranged until level 6 and then turns into a bear with his ult and gets some different abilities and added HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom