• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

9 placement matches done.. record: 4-5. Lol.

Is there hope for my MMR though? My last match consisted of all high gold/low plat. To be fair though, the low plat were all Plat V so who knows what trash their MMR was. That match was a win too. I just don't want to be placed in Silver. I finished Gold III last season. Hopefully that carries me to a nice Gold placement despite the shit record.

I've actually been playing pretty well lately, minus my Kalista games. I just don't play a good Kalista I guess. Too focused on her mechanics and making silly mistakes that I wouldn't with a champ I'm super comfortable with. I think I'd have the same issues with Draven.

Plus I really hate hurricane as an item.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Accept your silver fate and just start the climb again if you want.

Riot really botched the placement MMR system imo.

garath

Accept your silver fate and just start the climb again.

Riot really botched the placement MMR system imo.

Nooo. I refuse.

Silver I was terrible.

Placements are so bad. It took me over 5 min to get a game yesterday. The MMR swings are huge. After losing a few I was playing with Silvers, win a few then I'm playing with Plats.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Nooo. I refuse.

Silver I was terrible.

Placements are so bad. It took me over 5 min to get a game yesterday. The MMR swings are huge. After losing a few I was playing with Silvers, win a few then I'm playing with Plats.

I was plat 5 and went 5-5 in placements and got dumped back into silver 1, it's gonna happen bro. I got back to gold 5 for the skin and then decided ranked isn't worth the time and hassle if Riot is just gonna erase half your progress next season.

garath

I was plat 5 and went 5-5 in placements and got dumped back into silver 1, it's gonna happen bro. I got back to gold 5 for the skin and then decided ranked isn't worth the time and hassle if Riot is just gonna erase half your progress next season.

Literally the only reason I'm playing ranked right now is because the normal games suck. At least MOST of the ranked games I've played have been pretty good games and people actually put a little effort into it.

I'd like to say I don't care about my rank but that's not true. I care as long as I'm a minimum gold lol. Plat 5 to Silver 1 is harsh though :(

Leezard

9 placement matches done.. record: 4-5. Lol.

Is there hope for my MMR though? My last match consisted of all high gold/low plat. To be fair though, the low plat were all Plat V so who knows what trash their MMR was. That match was a win too. I just don't want to be placed in Silver. I finished Gold III last season. Hopefully that carries me to a nice Gold placement despite the shit record.

I've actually been playing pretty well lately, minus my Kalista games. I just don't play a good Kalista I guess. Too focused on her mechanics and making silly mistakes that I wouldn't with a champ I'm super comfortable with. I think I'd have the same issues with Draven.

Plus I really hate hurricane as an item.
If you face people in that mmr it should hopefully be a good placement.

Pancakes

That sounds terrible, really. Isn't it possible to skip Silver-> Gold promos if you have good enough mmr?

Unless you're smurfing all the way from your very first placement matches this won't happen. I jumped from Gold 5 to Gold 3 when I was on that climb and I was on something like a 12 game winning streak.

Pancakes

I mean if you're facing Plat players in silver that should be smurfing-tier.

You would think so, but every plat player I knew got knocked back down into gold and silver as well so it's not as simple. They may have plat borders but the system rates them as goldish MMR.

zkylon

zkylewd
tumblr_npzq7qnHs81tukpmio1_1280.jpg

im gonna end up buying this skin am i

Pancakes

Moobeat posted this on reddit in a Lucian buff thread.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueofleg...ucian_really_needs_his_550_range_back/cs78i9y

Miss Fortune is up for some gameplay work alongside her visual updates, would be nice to see her nudged up!

Return of the curse of the sad bullet time?

Pankaks you deserve silver the way you were playing in those placements lol.

lol, okay buddy.

Only mistake was jumping into placements too soon since most people were rusty and just starting to come back resulting in super skewed unfun games

sleepykyo

Is there is site that does the math of the changes? I can't remember Malph's old abilities so I'm not sure if the changes are really beneficial buff or if it is simply a placebo effect.

zkylon

zkylewd
they already talked about mf, they'er making her e better and i'm not sure if anything else

would love to see her back tho, i love mf

i'm on a kaly mood lately tho

Pancakes

they already talked about mf, they'er making her e better and i'm not sure if anything else

would love to see her back tho, i love mf

i'm on a kaly mood lately tho

She needs a lot more than just a make it rain buff. Probably something similar to the Ashe treatment.

She just needs number tuning to be honest

MF's problem is not being allowed to have the strenghts she has the weakness for. No mobility, no meaningful CC, no burst, no range and she doesn't get the damage she deserves for it.

Bacon

I think it would be boring if they just threw higher damage numbers to her kit and called it a day. After all the neat gameplay updates they have been doing to differentiate the adc's from eachother that would be lame

zkylon

zkylewd
i feel like she only needs her ult to feel as game changing as it should

her ult dmg is really high but never really feels like it for some reason

Pancakes

I think it would be boring if they just threw higher damage numbers to her kit and called it a day. After all the neat gameplay updates they have been doing to differentiate the adc's from eachother that would be lame

I feel as though her ult is a big issue and can't remain the same if they want her to be a strong pick. Being forced to stand in place for 2 seconds with all the hyper mobile assassins Rito has released is a death sentence.

i feel like she only needs her ult to feel as game changing as it should

her ult dmg is really high but never really feels like it for some reason

The numbers on it got toned down because of curse of the sad bullet time meta.

Nekofrog

Banned
She just needs number tuning to be honest

MF's problem is not being allowed to have the strenghts she has the weakness for. No mobility, no meaningful CC, no burst, no range and she doesn't get the damage she deserves for it.

MF needs a lot more than number tuning

her E is pretty much worthless. her ult is almost as worthless just due to the fact that it roots her in place for so damn long for such a little benefit. ricochet shot is actually really good for lane bullying but outside of trinity force procs in team fights (if you even build one on her) it does very little.

garath

The Q is the only good thing in MF's kit. Maybe the grievous wounds too. But the E and ult are pretty bad. The ashe treatment would be nice on her.

zkylon

zkylewd
i mean, the dmg on her ult is pretty insane but it doesn't feel like it when i play her

would be nice if she had an actually fun w active too

jerd

dat zac face lololol

Edit: Just bought Quinn. Should I use her top lane or ADC at the current meta?

I like her best mid but that's... Not the opinion others will give you if you lock her mid

They should just give mf's E % health damage.

Magic damage of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom