• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The fuck is this, a Jeff Goldblum impersonator convention?

8FZPAAg.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
pool party thing is half way through the first reward

sounds like 55m points might be kind of a stretch, but maybe it'll pick up on the weekend

i wish it had like real time updates, at least every 5 minutes or something

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
New Starfox looks okay, more Fire Emblem waifu simulators is always great. Still kinda meh conference though after Sony blew everyone's minds.

Pancakes

Square enix conference is such a god damn trollfest.

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm pretty much done with nintendo at this point

they've ruined my favorite franchise in gaming (paper mario) with garbage after garbage. all i ever wanted in life was a thousand year door 2, straight up. use the same engine and assets, i don't care. it's all i ever wanted out of this life. instead we got super paper mario and sticker star, two of the worst games i've ever played in my life. yes, worse than league

Dobkeratops

OT Hard Carry
they've ruined my favorite franchise in gaming (paper mario) with garbage after garbage. all i ever wanted in life was a thousand year door 2, straight up. use the same engine and assets, i don't care. it's all i ever wanted out of this life. instead we got super paper mario and sticker star, two of the worst games i've ever played in my life. yes, worse than league

preach it man

there's only 3 things I truly care about when it comes to Nintendo and they all start with M: Mother, Metroid and Mario (of the Paper variety).

TTYD was such a charming game. Every aspect of it oozed fun, from the combat system to the witty writing and loveable companion characters. How hard can it be to just do a proper Paper Mario RPG?

Pancakes

TYYD was such a damn classic, shame they haven't been able to recapture it. Same for Mario & Luigi superstar saga.

Nekofrog

Banned
TYYD was such a damn classic, shame they haven't been able to recapture it. Same for Mario & Luigi superstar saga.

the thing is they haven't even TRIED to recapture it. it's not that they've tried and failed, if they did that i would at least give them brownie points. but they just flat out refuse to even attempt it.

pool party thing is half way through the first reward

sounds like 55m points might be kind of a stretch, but maybe it'll pick up on the weekend

i wish it had like real time updates, at least every 5 minutes or something

I told you guys

I told you

"But Breezy there's enough people to do it in a day!"
"But Breezy everyone does 5-mans constantly!"

You didn't listennnnn! Hisss!

i'm pretty much done with nintendo at this point

This is me as a Metroid fan

We're like at 5% of the total goal after a whole day. Unless people pick up massively on the weekend we're never making it to the Mundo skin

5 man premade requirement was a really dumb idea. We'll probably get the mystery champion though so that's nice, but fuck that Facebook thing

zkylon

zkylewd
yea sounds like rito might've overshot it

maybe with ten days which would be two weekends it might've been easier?

i duno, all i want is the mojito minions

zkylon

zkylewd
might pick up after the first goal it's reached, since it gives you double ip from playing as a full premade, but not super optimistic for the higher goals

we'll see, not looking great right, hopefully it'll pick up

We're like at 5% of the total goal after a whole day. Unless people pick up massively on the weekend we're never making it to the Mundo skin

5 man premade requirement was a really dumb idea. We'll probably get the mystery champion though so that's nice, but fuck that Facebook thing

The page updates every day at 9 AM. Technically the points earned currently are from 12AMPST-9AM PST. If that traction keeps up, it's about....3.5 million points per 9 hours. I'll be able to gauge a better statistic once it updates tomorrow.

See, I want it to fail, but I'll give you some positivity out of it.

Also goddamn at that editing tool for DotA2. League has just fallen off the map in terms of content because of it.

Nekofrog

Banned
why? werlyb is never going to get jax ever again if this goes through

like the one target ban in all of eu that is 100% truly justified is that one

It's not really a problem, after all Riot is freeing up a ban slot by nerfing Gragas

...Hmm? What's that? What do you mean they aren't touching his W? Oh okay so top lane will just burn then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom