• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

i mean no one's gonna say they make up those things but they're cool references and who doesn't love fan service

are you gonna get mad at riot because they're not "official licensed skins" or whatever

I'm not mad. I'm just surprised they haven't been sued yet lol.

Why share revenue with other companies when you can just pay a homage and get all the gold

Except Galaxy Rumble, what a stupid missed opportunity

Newt

So our first pick failed to ban Ryze.

65525c6117fe8a4e7d95a86efad53bed.png

I think I'm gonna do this more often. Actually really satisfying. Also, with a game like this in my match history, I feel like I can really threaten people in lobby.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

I think I'm gonna do this more often. Actually really satisfying. Also, with a game like this in my match history, I feel like I can really threaten people in lobby.

top galio with 100mr lvl 1.

Leezard

Why don't you just pick Leona, 65% winrate is OP.

Lol.

Good thing Lyte is working hard to 2 week ban players who say "gg ez" instead of ones who actively troll because they didn't get something they like.

Newt

Lol.

Good thing Lyte is working hard to 2 week ban players who say "gg ez" instead of ones who actively troll because they didn't get something they like.
Well I didn't actually like troll. I played the match out normally as any smite top bard would. I dunno, I usually get really annoyed after matches that I lose, but not this one because I was in full control. Overall, my teammates might hate me, but I think I taught the dude banning a valuable lesson.

Why don't you just pick Leona, 65% winrate is OP.
Fine, I'll go Leona top next time.

zkylon

zkylewd
i have no idea what is happening

like always i wish scy was here to explain me

Lol.

i mean, if most of the community report ppl for saying "gg ez" it means ppl don't like that and so maybe don't say it?

anyways noot has enough punishment being stuck in diabronze 5

Newt

Funny how Boken makes one post in the Dota thread and gets instantly banned but he had like 150+ posts in the League thread.

Well I didn't actually like troll. I played the match out normally as any smite top bard would. I dunno, I usually get really annoyed after matches that I lose, but not this one because I was in full control. Overall, my teammates might hate me, but I think I taught the dude banning a valuable lesson.

I don't think you're a bad person but I do genuinely await the day you get banned in League for trolling/afking/leaving/whatever else you do, just to teach you a lesson in a sense.

zkylon

zkylewd
Funny how Boken makes one post in the Dota thread and gets instantly banned but he had like 150+ posts in the League thread.
yeah, that's why you shouldn't talk to strangers

yeah about that

DeadNames 9 points 2 days ago
Bitching about "gg ez" should get you banned for being a fucking pussy ass bitch.
I remember unfriending him on league awhile back after he updated his status to some joke about Damiya (the rioter that killed herself).
sigh

ok lyte, take it away

Nekofrog

Banned
–]DeadNames 0 points 10 days ago
Ever thought about pulling a Damiya?

[–]DeadNames -1 points 17 days ago
Pull a damiya.

[–]DeadNames 0 points 21 days ago
Lol pull a Damiya if you truly believe this.

Any other Damiya mains here? (self.leagueoflegends)
submitted 24 days ago by DeadNames to /r/leagueoflegends

If you get offended over 'GG EZ' pull a Damiya please. (self.leagueoflegends)
submitted 23 days ago by DeadNames to /r/leagueoflegends

[–]DeadNames 1 point 27 days ago
pull a damiya

clemenx

Banned
Lol got flamed for going AP Nasus in ARAM and ended up being the absolute most damage dealt. Carries explode under that little E, and wither after for good measure.

Bacon

–]DeadNames 0 points 10 days ago
Ever thought about pulling a Damiya?

[–]DeadNames -1 points 17 days ago
Pull a damiya.

[–]DeadNames 0 points 21 days ago
Lol pull a Damiya if you truly believe this.

Any other Damiya mains here? (self.leagueoflegends)
submitted 24 days ago by DeadNames to /r/leagueoflegends

If you get offended over 'GG EZ' pull a Damiya please. (self.leagueoflegends)
submitted 23 days ago by DeadNames to /r/leagueoflegends

[–]DeadNames 1 point 27 days ago
pull a damiya

So gross. Never liked that dude

Nekofrog

Banned
Lol got flamed for going AP Nasus in ARAM and ended up being the absolute most damage dealt. Carries explode under that little E, and wither after for good measure.

ap susan is absolutely ridonkulous as long as you have someone else to go tanky on an aram.

Yeah that whole Damiya phase is really nothing I'm proud of. It was a period where I was super edgy about everything because some of my other league friends were joking about it. Honestly, once I realized the gravity of the situation I stopped and realized what a terrible human being I am. I almost lost a close friend to suicide and I'm honestly disgusted at myself for joking about it. I'm not trying to justify my actions, but it's the truth of the situation. i don't talk to those guys anymore.

I figured that I would just leave it all behind and start new but it looks like my attempt at redemption backfired completely. Oh well. I'm not gonna try to sugarcoat how much of a douche I can be.

Think what you want of me, but I am honestly sorry for what I've done. That was a dark time in my life.

And the most recent one was 17 days ago. I know it may seem recent but I haven't said anything like it since. One guy called me out on it on another forum and I reflected on it. I don't want to try to make it seem like I'm trying to justify my actions because believe me I'm not.

Believe me or not, it's the honest truth. You guys can report me or whatever. I'll take the ban. I'm sorry for being terrible to everyone.

Nekofrog

Banned
you made that gg ez post 2 days ago.

[–]DeadNames 0 points 4 days ago
reallynigga.mp4

[–]DeadNames 0 points 5 days ago
ImAFaggot

what about these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom