• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Yeah that whole Damiya phase is really nothing I'm proud of. It was a period where I was super edgy about everything because some of my other league friends were joking about it. Honestly, once I realized the gravity of the situation I stopped and realized what a terrible human being I am. I almost lost a close friend to suicide and I'm honestly disgusted at myself for joking about it. I'm not trying to justify my actions, but it's the truth of the situation. i don't talk to those guys anymore.

I figured that I would just leave it all behind and start new but it looks like my attempt at redemption backfired completely. Oh well. I'm not gonna try to sugarcoat how much of a douche I can be.

Think what you want of me, but I am honestly sorry for what I've done. That was a dark time in my life.

And the most recent one was 17 days ago. I know it may seem recent but I haven't said anything like it since. One guy called me out on it on another forum and I reflected on it. I don't want to try to make it seem like I'm trying to justify my actions because believe me I'm not.

Believe me or not, it's the honest truth. You guys can report me or whatever. I'll take the ban. I'm sorry for being terrible to everyone.

fucking LOL

Yeah that whole Damiya phase is really nothing I'm proud of. It was a period where I was super edgy about everything because some of my other league friends were joking about it. Honestly, once I realized the gravity of the situation I stopped and realized what a terrible human being I am. I almost lost a close friend to suicide and I'm honestly disgusted at myself for joking about it. I'm not trying to justify my actions, but it's the truth of the situation. i don't talk to those guys anymore.

I figured that I would just leave it all behind and start new but it looks like my attempt at redemption backfired completely. Oh well. I'm not gonna try to sugarcoat how much of a douche I can be.

Think what you want of me, but I am honestly sorry for what I've done. That was a dark time in my life.

bro those posts neko is getting from you are like 2 weeks old

you must go through alot of phases if you you're talking about it in a past tense already

zkylon

zkylewd
maybe not turn the thread into public shaming or whatever?

i don't like the things he did as much as anyone but report him and maybe move on, i find this whole thing unpleasant...

yeah that shouldn't have happened

doto thread is a scary place

i talk to boko regularly tho, his beautiful spirit hasn't been broken ;_;

you made that gg ez post 2 days ago.

[–]DeadNames 0 points 4 days ago
reallynigga.mp4

[–]DeadNames 0 points 5 days ago
ImAFaggot

what about these?

The first one is a popular Vine. The second one yeah I can't really justify that one.

bro those posts neko is getting from you are like 2 weeks old

you must go through alot of phases if you you're talking about it in a past tense already

I'm honestly telling the truth. I go on another forum that was a branch of people from the old GD. Someone made a thread about Damiya jokes.

A lot of the guys on the forum I'm talking about make Damiya jokes all the time and I don't talk to those guys much anymore.

if he's going to misrepresent himself people should probably be aware of it.

but i'll move on. i probably said a bunch of embarrassingly horrific things when i was a teenager too.

I'm not trying to misrepresent myself. That's the complete opposite of what I tried to do. I tried to reform myself.

I'm aware I'm a terrible human being.

Nekofrog

Banned
maybe not turn the thread into public shaming or whatever?

i don't like the things he did as much as anyone but report him and maybe move on, i find this whole thing unpleasant...

but i'll move on. i probably said a bunch of embarrassingly horrific things when i was a teenager too.

zkylon

zkylewd

you're not wrong, i just don't particularly enjoy this whole thing

also like a month ago i was searching from my old gt blog in the gametrailers site and i found a very mean thing i said back then and had to delete it in shame lol

Nekofrog

Banned
i'm all about second and third chances so i'm leaving it at what i put out there. we can return to your regularly schedule waifu talk now.

you know who's a great waifu? sona. she never nags you and nags you and nags you because she can't talk.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/06/618-pbe-update.html

new corki fx

_corki_amp_sona11b_by_chanseven-d6qs8ir.jpg

Opiate

The first one is a popular Vine. The second one yeah I can't really justify that one.

I'm honestly telling the truth. I go on another forum that was a branch of people from the old GD. Someone made a thread about Damiya jokes.

A lot of the guys on the forum I'm talking about make Damiya jokes all the time and I don't talk to those guys much anymore.

I'm not trying to misrepresent myself. That's the complete opposite of what I tried to do. I tried to reform myself.

I'm aware I'm a terrible human being.

Deadnames, come back to us in a few years if you've grown up. I'm sorry if you have trouble in your life -- really, I mean it -- but the rules are in place for a reason. You've got some growing up to do. Good luck.

clemenx

Banned
Btw anyone here married ever tried to play with the waifu/husbando? How's the experience?

I've tried this last month but I don't think she likes mobas in general, she says she gets too bored during laning. She's never liked highly mecanical games tho, she loves mmo's and rpgs

She does get the game and likes watching me play and laughing at my mistakes.

zkylon

zkylewd
danielzklein of azir fame is river king's designer

apparently river king's q slows and he has no knock-ups, no true dmg and no executes

Nekofrog

Banned
my wife actually played mobas before me. she played a lot of HoN back in the day when I was still in the military but she got busy with her masters degree then work and now only plays stupid kiddie nintendo wii u crap.

Einbroch

Banned
My mom was giving my brother Dota 2 advice last year. Texting me how his team needed to play Queen of Pain because her ult was really powerful and his team needed the mobility.

It was actually really trippy.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i'm all about second and third chances so i'm leaving it at what i put out there. we can return to your regularly schedule waifu talk now.

you know who's a great waifu? sona. she never nags you and nags you and nags you because she can't talk.

Sona is even worse because she can telepathically nag you. There is nothing you can do to stop it.

My mom was giving my brother Dota 2 advice last year. Texting me how his team needed to play Queen of Pain because her ult was really powerful and his team needed the mobility.

Be a true hero and play Lifestealer. Dude is immune to magic for 6 seconds on a 19 second CD wut.

Einbroch

Banned
That's Miku not Sona. Append ver, specifically.

Please refrain from confusing the two in the future, thanks.

Be a true hero and play Lifestealer. Dude is immune to magic for 6 seconds on a 19 second CD wut.

Let's talk about Weaver.

Weaver warps backward to whatever position it was in five seconds earlier--regaining the HP and mana from that time. No effect on cooldown, gold or experience.
Cast Time: 0.3
Cast Range: 0 (Can be Improved by Aghanim's Scepter to 1000)
Cooldown 60/50/40 (Can be Improved by 20) Mana 150/75/0
Can be Improved by Aghanim's Scepter. Reduces cooldown and allows Timelapse to target allied heroes.

20 second CD Ekko ult that heals you all the health you lost and can be cast on allies. Also has a 4 second invis+movement speed buff on a 6 second CD.

That's Miku not Sona. Append ver, specifically.

Please refrain from confusing the two in the future, thanks.

Sona™(original concept do not steal) is a totally unique character who looks nothing like Miku(copyright pending), I agree with zky please do not confuse the two.

Mom's love giving advice. I've learned this through many player interviews.
Let's talk about Weaver.

20 second CD Ekko ult that heals you all the health you lost and can be cast on allies. Also has a 4 second invis+movement speed buff on a 6 second CD.
I've never seen an aghs on weaver yet. But I've been wanting to do it for a while.

Type2

interesting

if he has no true damage or knock ups or anything like that

He probably does something crazy like warp around the river
He possesses baron and dragon because they asked him for a favor. Don't even talk about scuttle it's so troll. I wonder if he will have a feast or a semi global.

I was playing amumu

so I asked this cho if he wanted to be friends

he was like no

I asked him one more time in the lobby

he said no

I gifted him anyways~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom