• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

I wish there were more things to spend ip on or at least let me gift with ip... Like I could buy shit tier runes or champs that I don't care about but what's the point. Just hanging onto it for new champs I guess

I'd even take fancy icons

I just hope Tamm ain't broke as fuck
Deadnames, come back to us in a few years if you've grown up. I'm sorry if you have trouble in your life -- really, I mean it -- but the rules are in place for a reason. You've got some growing up to do. Good luck.
WITNESSEEEEED

Is the new guys name seriously Tamm? holy shit that's the most horrible name ever. 'Hi I'm Tamm! I got a pam! Let's go Sam!'.

It's so damn bad.

jerd

Is the new guys name seriously Tamm? holy shit that's the most horrible name ever. 'Hi I'm Tamm! I got a pam! Let's go Sam!'.

It's so damn bad.

Names are usually references/homages and stuff but yeah it is pretty bad lol

I was just thinking "surely that's not the worst name in the game" but yeah probably will be

Names are usually references/homages and stuff but yeah it is pretty bad lol

I was just thinking "surely that's not the worst name in the game" but yeah probably will be

Like I get they just use their own damn riot names and whatever, but Tamm is just shitty. It's like tamm? What, is that the name of the rioters ex-girlfriend? Such a bad name. I'm just going to refer to it as Tampon.

Bacon

Having awesome vision is one of the most satisfying things ever. Just played a game as Rek'Sai where I wasn't really contributing to kills so I decided to grab a sightstone and just proceeded to ward up the enemies jungle with our support the entire game. Their jungle was lit up like a damn christmas tree. We basically just ended up suffocating the enemy team by taking all their camps and being where they weren't at all times. I only ended up like 1/1/6 yet it feels like one of the best games I've played in as long as I can remember.

Newt

Lets see how this match goes.
16985a0508dfbb939f6272049577009a.png

Ferga

I carry the shit out of a caitlyn in lane but then she decides to go split push against shaco late game 3-4 times. Puts up surrender vote everytime she dies.

Fucking pulling my hair out

The guy starts dissing australian culture in the post game lobby when I tell him to shut the fuck up when he's bragging about his score. Truly pathetic.

I carry the shit out of a caitlyn in lane but then she decides to go split push against shaco late game 3-4 times. Puts up surrender vote everytime she dies.

The guy starts dissing australian culture in the post game lobby when I tell him to shut the fuck up when he's bragging about his score. Truly pathetic.

Stuff like that made me quit playing support. Carry the hell out of your adc and then watching him get himself kill 5 times. Then it's all your fault ofc, because you had warded bot instead of top lane, where the ADC chose to go into the bush.

killatopak

Gold Member
Just tried out Irelia. So much fun. There's a lot of outplay potential in her kit. Just beat a Teemo and a Yasuo in lane. I know they are one of Irelia's easier match ups but dodging tornados or mushrooms using your Q is amazeballs. The potential for a comeback is huge too because of her E.

Ocho

Welcome back?

YO WHATS UP

YO WHATS GOIN ON

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

Good ol' ranked.

Nekofrog

Banned

we should probably just stick to aram

I cant quote my last point post(on phone) but yesterday there was about 8.2 million points earned. So what this means is that there is a definite upward trend of points being earned. Today and tomorrow it should be a hige spike, possibly over 10 million points being earned today and tomorrow. We might still fall short of the free skin however

zkylon

zkylewd
new pool party update at around 22m

discounts got unlocked, and mystery champion is pretty much secured

and i still haven't earned a single point ;_;

MaxiLive

Any EU gaffers wanna duo so I can join in the pool party fun! Most of my friends have stopped playing :( Just normal or ARAM games!

Username: IMaxiLiveI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom