• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leezard

Any EU gaffers wanna duo so I can join in the pool party fun! Most of my friends have stopped playing :( Just normal or ARAM games!

Username: IMaxiLiveI

I'm on vacation so I play on a crappy laptop right now, or rather I do not really play much right now due to the laptop and other stuff to do. You can add me, Euler, and we can go for some arams if we happen to be online at the same time.

MaxiLive

I'm on vacation so I play on a crappy laptop right now, or rather I do not really play much right now due to the laptop and other stuff to do. You can add me, Euler, and we can go for some arams if we happen to be online at the same time.

That sounds good to me, I've just added you! Just ping me an invite when you are about and I shall do the same :)

Leezard

We are usually 3 or 4 people online in the client when I'm online, that's the cruel reality. There are more people there than in this thread, however (it's not the same 4 people all the time).

5am NA LoL is actually cancer.

I had consecutive matches where both top laners decided they'd rather have an all-chat conversation about nothing than play the match. Complete with requests to gather for "dance parties" and buying AP mid items on heroes like Renek, Nasus, Irela. The rest of the teams literally fought around them.

Like...I...please.

Nekofrog

Banned
a friend of mine that hates league now and hasn't played in forever just played a game by himself today

i had to go outside and see if the christians are still here

subtles

Play 100 games of Azir in normals, then you should become a beast in ranked.

In all seriousness, I don't think anything is as satisfying as pulling off a quick, seamless drift. The emperor is smooth.

I've been watching Apdo play Twisted Fate recently with the hope of picking him up again (dropped him last season as my game sense was terrible - probably still is :^) ) and I'm not sure if anyone has the same level of understanding of the champion as he does. What a legend. It's a shame we'll never get to see him play competitively.

Also, Newt. What regiment must I follow to become Deft?

please respond

Nekofrog

Banned
to become deft you must become one with the llama

tumblr_na6rc4cTEB1qjluivo6_500.gif

zkylon

zkylewd
potential synchan fix on pbe soon ;_;

old:
46qmN9R.gif

new:
dd0trRI.gif

won't give syndra her laning back which is imo just as important but still a big win

zkylon

zkylewd
We are trying to focus on a more +1 style of character development where he gets to keep the charming and fun things that we love about him today and gain some new depth that he didn't have before.
GP is all about the crazy fun and spectacle, you won't be disappointed I think

sounds quite like the opposite to me, they're keeping all the fun of him but actually making him more than just a random pirate guy

Einbroch

Banned
I think there's one thing we don't have to worry about with Riot. We can worry about balance, or the out-of-game experience, or whatever, but when it comes to designing champions that are unique/cool, they never disappoint.

I think there's one thing we don't have to worry about with Riot. We can worry about balance, or the out-of-game experience, or whatever, but when it comes to designing champions that are unique/cool, they never disappoint.

they've been very creative the last couple of years.

but before then....
facepalm.gif

dont get me started on zac and how he's a rip off of flubber

or on bard and how he's a rip off of a yeti

or rek'sai and how she's a rip off of tremors

sarcasm

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah, it used to be real embarrassing back then but nowadays it's fucking beast

new gp is gonna be hilarious

i hope they don't change mf tho, i love her weird bra top thing

zkylon

zkylewd
would be nice if riot some day actually went back to the days of the zeronis babes and shaked them a bit

like, i don't think elise, syndra and zyra need much fixing but just some differentiation would be nice

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Sigh, LAN smurf has reached the point of being matched against plats and diamonds. Super fun times >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom