• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev

Banned
I'd be quite interested in seeing a top three 'please delete' champion list from some of you. :loool

A top 3 is just impossible for me. It'd be a top 30 more like, but let's try 10.

- Irelia
- Akali
- Diana
- Jax
- Fizz
- Jarvan IV
- Vi
- Yi
- Tryndamere
- Tristana

Honorable mentions: Lux, old Veigar, Warwick, Wukong, Leblanc, Annie.

Nuke them from orbit.

zkylon

zkylewd
i don't think they should delete any champion, but i think a bunch of champions should be getting sion level reworks because of how unpleasant it is to play against them.

different degrees of rework, but some examples for me would be katarina, akali, vladimir, poppy, probably heimerdinger, etc.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'll judge the ryze rework when it's not like completely broken heh

in general i think most of the melee roster of the game needs to be seriously looked at to give them some more outside-of-lane gameplay that isn't "i'm close = i win, i'm not = i lose". not all the melee champions are like that, and not all ranged champions are perfect either, but i think melees are the biggest offenders of bad design in the game

i love new sion because of that, pretty much every spell of his has some interesting gameplay for sion and his opponents and some degree of fuckupability which is something that many champions severely need (even if balance wise he was pretty bad on release)

subtles

I think new Sion is one of the better champions Riot have released, certainly their best rework.

I really miss old Tris' Rocket model. :(

zkylon

zkylewd
that doesn't work either buddy :>

noot's been trying for years

the only ones that consistently upset me are the guys at rito constantly nerfing my favorite champions ;_;

Isn't lissandra old af?
i'm pretty sure a few of the females in the game are "old", they just don't look like it (because magic or whatever makes them hot, i think leblanc is supposed to be super old)

i'm all for older women in the game, but obviously grabbing beloved characters like ahri and changing them completely isn't the greatest of ideas haha

hell I even have the perfect old woman rito can ste-I mean reference-
0I7IWOc.png

Bam, motherfuckin' Genkai

zkylon

zkylewd
yes, it's not a boring outfit

fun != slutty

visible lingerie and a tiny outfit that can barely hold together fiora's boobs = slutty

lux's skin is not slutty, it's just not boring. it doesn't have excessive cleavage and it's only a shorter skirt and sleeveless compared to the uniform you referenced

you're not gonna get me breezy

visible lingerie and big breastices do not slutty make

lux tho with her audacious pink hair and ridiculous 'schoolgirl' outfit

that's a fetish you know

zkylon

zkylewd
i just want the option to buy glasses for my champions instead of shitty chromas

visible lingerie and big breastices do not slutty make

lux tho with her audacious pink hair and ridiculous 'schoolgirl' outfit

that's a fetish you know
you're slutty

Also a skin so doesn't count
that's from smite, right?

see, while i appreciate pink glasses and polka dot stuff, that looks like someone tried too hard to copy riot's style

you should try out Persona Gold Arena(or w/e it's called) it lets you buy and have different glasses

and I like freddie mercury by definition I'm slutty

zkylon

zkylewd
Dunno the fact that you keep responding means he got you boi.

well lcs just ended and i'm just waiting for my empanadas to get here, gotta do something with my time :>

you should try out Persona Gold Arena(or w/e it's called) it lets you buy and have different glasses
not a big fan of fighting games, but i do love persona, and i kind of wish i knew what that dancing game was all about

dancing persona characters sounds like right up my alley

and I like freddie mercury by definition I'm slutty
haha

jerd

i just want the option to buy glasses for my champions instead of shitty chromas

you're slutty

that's from smite, right?

see, while i appreciate pink glasses and polka dot stuff, that looks like someone tried too hard to copy riot's style

Yeah def overdone

Type2

I'm trying to decide if I should spend my ip on cheap shitty champs that I don't want just so my mystery champ is something higher costing or just continue buying things I have interest with at 6300 ip. I would die if they gave me temp.

I'm trying to decide if I should spend my ip on cheap shitty champs that I don't want just so my mystery champ is something higher costing or just continue buying things I have interest with at 6300 ip. I would die if they gave me temp.

definitely buy all the 650/1350 champions if you have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom