• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
League was a mistake, it's nothing but trash rage.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
It's not hard, it's easy
It is very hard to care. Honestly literally anyone could run a Sona/Cait duo on this patch and cheese almost any lane. You get to low Diamond and you realize that everyone is still shit, but it takes too many games to try and get to high Diamond for me to care.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
what is this
MFP4ykb.jpg

It is very hard to care. Honestly literally anyone could run a Sona/Cait duo on this patch and cheese almost any lane. You get to low Diamond and you realize that everyone is still shit, but it takes too many games to try and get to high Diamond for me to care.

And I crave that high diamond spot again

Playing against kiwikid and against reginald, I crave it again

damn decay

I need more power!

Newt

Takes more than to cheese lane to win. Especially botlane.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't played League since URF. Has anything recently changed in the meta? I don't really care about FOTM champs or anything like that but anything substantial changed to laning/itemization/jungle/re-worked champs? I've been on a Dota binge for a while but I think I'm ready to show League some love for a bit.

I know of Ekko and Chromas and I (think?) the death of cinderhulk dominance? Anything else I should be aware of or is League still the same as ever?

Leezard

And I crave that high diamond spot again

Playing against kiwikid and against reginald, I crave it again

damn decay

I need more power!

See, this guy knows whats up.

It's so fun to play in high diamond. That's what fuels my ranked plays too.

It doesn't hurt that ranked games in general are much better quality than normals though.

MaxiLive

I joined the craziest game the other day... I jumped into one of the random party up chat lobbies to find a 5 man team to play with and accepted the first invite.

Everyone was far lower skill level than I'm used to so became a total bloodbath with everyone just running around the map fighting each other. So many tier 2 dives, respawning then returning to fight again even though the teir 1 isn't dead, dragon has been up for 25 minutes etc.

It just felt so strange to play in and watch, I was support Jinx as Leona (probably not the best choice in this skill matchup) and Jinx position was god awful. As our minion wave gets killed she walks forward to get auto'd by Lucian and take a crap load of minion dmg for one auto attack in return :p Repeat this every time she returns to lane it made it super painful and impossible to go HAM with Leona until I got some HP items.

It's not as if Lucian was playing better as he was acting in a similar way but no way I could stun him and Jinx actually auto him as they would usually auto minions or spend 3 seconds running so they can get within 10 unit range to start attacking.

It was just a really strange experience to see how the lower elos just run about all over the place and make zero use of any advantage they have.

Now, I'm not good at the game by any means it was just an eye opening of how much worse I could be :p

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
oh my god leeg is getting abyssal underlord before doter.
facepalm.gif

I like the fact they keep adding outplay potential champions. *Top and Jungle with his passive seem doable?

ItX1swO.png

jerd

So this "basic attacks stack three times" passive is a running joke at this point right?

It's not really the same as the others. It just empowers his abilities as opposed to doing damage at 3 stacks.

I love his "support" abilities but I'm pretty sure he'll be a better solo laner. He's got plenty of sustain it seems so he may be able to work in the jungle

His ability to troll potential tower divers as a support is pretty funny though

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Kalista Tahm lane will be so troll. Double invincibility!

Pancakes

Wow. I do like the trend toward more playmaker/complex champs. Lots of fun. High skillcap. Good teamplay.

Also so troll.

I like it too but old champs need to be brought up to speed faster to combat this power creep.

Bacon

I wonder if the w is like Kalista's ult where the teammate can decide where and when they get shot out. Obviously it wouldn't make sense for the enemy to have that luxury though.

Edit: nvm it's in the description that Tahm and the ally can decide when the ally leaves.

jerd

I wonder if the w is like Kalista's ult where the teammate can decide where and when they get shot out. Obviously it wouldn't make sense for the enemy to have that luxury though.

Both can decide when and it's not really shooting i dont think more like dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom