• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Master chef tom lol

On mobile can't link it for some reason but pbe is coming up

Welp, i'm all in

Gentleman Gnar as well

gnar.jpg

gnarbig.jpg

jerd

His ally w acts just like zhonyas btw in that kennen/swain/fiddle can ult then he can eat them and they will still be active

jerd

I don't think it will be THAT op. Like kennen has to ult right next to tahm Which kind of defeats the purpose of kennens flash e ult initiation

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
So Tahm should be up on the PBE now right? ANyone know of anyone on Twitch playing him atm?
PBE files went up for players to patch to. These get data mined. The actual servers take a long time to come up.

Tizoc

So I've been thinking...Tahm's W would be good to get a lulu ult-ed champ off the field :p
Course that champ needs to be auto-ed first...

Devour a target for 4/4.5/5/5.5/6s (half that for enemy champions.) Enemies are dealt 20/24/28/32/36% ( [+0.04%?]) of their maximum health as magic damage.
Welp I really hope I never get tagged by that shit
Righteous Glory
Health reduced to 500 from 600
Active Cooldown increased to 90 from 60
About fucking time the active is dealt with

jerd

Isn't that what rg was originally but they buffed the shit out of it bc nobody was buying it?

Also gentleman gnar is lame

I think I found the Gp remake

Passive: Every 3 auto attacks Gangplank does bonus magic damage and gains movespeed.

Parrrley: Every 3 Parrrley, Gangplank gains more additional gold

Remove Scurvy: Every 3 Oranges Gangplank recovers bonus health based on missing HP.

YAHARR: Every 3 kills, GP gains a stack of YAHARR which can be used to gain stacks of YAHARRHARR. When activated YAHARR removes all stacks of YAHARRRHARR to gain a permanent stack of YAHARRHARRHARR

Cannon Barrage: Every hit of Cannon Barrage gains a stack. Every 3 stacks stuns the enemy.

Got the smurf to gold! Now I don't' know what to do...I can't get to plat on my main... I keep getting promoted to get demoted a week later. Bounce from G3 go G5 like a god damng ping pong ball.

nbraun80

What happens if you devour Kalista while she's holding someone? Vice versa?
dev commented on this, "ZenonTheStoic also commented on some ridiculous situations you could get into with him eating enemy champions:

"Yes. We're going full clown car! You can Kalista ult a Tahm who has eaten the enemy Kalista who has ulted her support. clown noises"
i imagine you will eventually spit out kalista and then her sup can jump out

zkylon

zkylewd
longest day ever but finally got my hair dyed like ryuko from klk so #worth

patch comments i guess

PAY ATTENTION If you had the item shop open while recalling and your recall is interrupted for any reason, your item shop will now forcibly close.
this is an absolute godsend for me

yay for skillshots
yay for minor lux qol changes
yay for calling j4 jarmander
yay for nerfing ryze and ekko a lot
yay for that awesome gnar skin
ashe nerf is pretty brutal but might be needed
i don't really why that's the nerf they chose for gragas instead of nerfing his w
new magus sounds cool, maybe ppl will build that on eve now?

------

What happens if you devour Kalista while she's holding someone? Vice versa?
pretty sure you take her with you. if kaly eats someone and tps she brings them with her

Yup, it seems like a single target Zhonya's. It's going to be really good against assassins and bursty mages.
yeah personally i kind of like those champions, it's frustrating as hell but i enjoy the payoff when you finally get them hehe

Thought you'd dislike him cuz he was licking Nami :V
licking nami?

It'll depend on whether he uses mana or not. Q doesn't seem dependable because it's a first target only skill shot and I imagine W will be a long CD ability in the early levels. Even if the mana cost and CD on Q are low-ish (likely), spamming it to keep up against champions who can trade frequently will be tough. If he isn't mana gated than spamming Q becomes less of an issue.

Given the allied interactions of W and his ult he's probably more likely going to be played as support than anywhere else. Having a nearby ally at almost all times in the early and mid-game in order to maximize the potential of his ult for objective and push situations is too good to pass up as opposed to playing in either top or jungle solo roles. He's seems Alistar or Nautilus-like in that sense - being played as a support first and foremost but can work jungle or top if the player is so inclined.
yea you're probably right

i bet he'll use mana since he's a support

nbraun80

So been playing a bit of bard in norms, been pretty fun and have had some good ults for lvl 6 ganks/towerdives/tp plays. Only thing i'm conflicted on is the starting item frostfang vs coin. I've been going coin, but one adc basically called me dumb for not taking frostfang. I see the advantages of both, frostfang is good cause of the double procs you get from your meep autos and coin recently got buffed so I feel i'm still making plenty of gold. Looking at probuild.net there seems to be no right answer, with people like yellowstar, afromoo, and lustboy using both in different games. Any thoughts?

Also I find myself more likely to remember to use the tailsman active over the frostqueen, and like it to get my whole to caught up to the spot where i ulted someone.

nbraun80

what does it take to get an s in this game

i went 13/1/12 and i got an a

WHAT THE FUCK

there's no exact answer cause no one really knows the formula, but for a carry role it'll probably take into account things like cs, total damage to champs(possibly yours compared to your teams total), gold, upgraded trinket, etc. basically just have to have an well-rounded game, not just high k/d.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom