• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
man, copenhanger woofs are imploding

? What's happening now @_@

edit-top of page, this is the bird page

ogKr7Bu.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
The best leaks are the leaks that you don't see.

Like if Tahm was leaked before Ekko then people called that leaker a liar when Ekko was revealed but bam he/she was right all along.

That smug satisfaction the leaker must feel must be glorious.

that happened with lucian actually. his artwork leaked on 4chan months and months and months before his release.

that happened with lucian actually. his artwork leaked on 4chan months and months and months before his release.

Oh yeah I remember that. He was known as a Paladin or something, they referred to him as such.(Or another archetype name like that), and I remember because everyone though Lucian was going to be revealed but it was actually Elise. Edit-They referred to him as Gun Templar!

Nekofrog

Banned
awesome

now you too can log onto the pbe once every 4 months when something that interests you happens, only unlock the new skins, and then log off like the rest of us!

... i actually sat for an hour and unlocked every single skin available on the pbe two weeks ago.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
A lot of peeps got the hammer in the Steam/Batman threads for going digging into that not real WB employee. Witch hunting is bad m'kay.

Tizoc

Silly Zkyzky-chan.
Just wait for the patch.
I know I am and I already have various GotY contender games I'm playing right now on Steam.

As Meddler mentioned yesterday, there is an update coming for Fiora - which includes some art adjustments. In a similar vein with the Taric rework, you likely won't see a skin for Fiora until the update is complete.
Ooh la la

Nekofrog

Banned
the biggest issue with runeglaive i see at the moment is who the eff wants to buy a mana crystal/amp tome in the buildup to it when you cant afford sheen straight up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom