• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
the biggest issue with runeglaive i see at the moment is who the eff wants to buy a mana crystal/amp tome in the buildup to it when you cant afford sheen straight up
runeglaive's on hit damage is also less than the sheen damage if you're ad focused. it's a good time.

"Malphite jungle is garbage now, Sejuani is weaker, and the new masteries are bad for those champions"-OddOne right now.

I believe him. I mean, Adaptive armor for example, if you had 2 thornmails you only get 8 magic resist.

Nev

Banned
IMG_20150625_030808208.jpg
RIP

subtles

Why not keep Magus and add Runeglaive? :(

diversity, please

I wonder if they believe this is going to be another Juggernaut > Cinderhulk scenario.

It's kinda funny that they've been forced to 'reveal' things earlier due to mistakes on their part. Like Tahm being shown off on Chinese LoL first, and they had to put up the video sooner than anticipated, and then they make the mistake of putting up an announcement page for Bilgewater and now they're forced to go 'Uhh....it'll be later this summer...'.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's kinda funny that they've been forced to 'reveal' things earlier due to mistakes on their part. Like Tahm being shown off on Chinese LoL first, and they had to put up the video sooner than anticipated, and then they make the mistake of putting up an announcement page for Bilgewater and now they're forced to go 'Uhh....it'll be later this summer...'.

you never have anything nice to say about riot do you

Ferga

the biggest issue with runeglaive i see at the moment is who the eff wants to buy a mana crystal/amp tome in the buildup to it when you cant afford sheen straight up

I heard Eve is pretty good when you build mana crystal and amp tome.

You get to press Q more and it does more damage. What could go wrong?

I can't wait for the high elo fiddle mains to break out the mana crystal when they aren't able to buy needlessly on their 2nd or 3rd back.

Fuck yeah, more mana for the drain bitches

nah runeglaive is just straight out bad in terms of raw numbers. you would get better ap and stats for less $$$ if you just bought a fiendish codex (820) and a sheen (1200).

nah runeglaive is just straight out bad in terms of raw numbers. you would get better ap and stats for less $$$ if you just bought a fiendish codex (820) and a sheen (1200).

The point of Runeglaive was to maintain jungle clear speeds and provide mana sustain. Mages either spend a lot of time AAing between long cooldowns, or burning through their mana if they had short cooldowns. Runeglaive helps with those cases much better by providing a weak AoE "spell" between cooldowns, as well as giving you mana. How many mana items are good for AP junglers? RoA and Tear takes a while, Chalice MR is wasted, Morellonomicon is okay I guess?

Magus is flat out amazing in terms of raw numbers and efficiency, but it doesn't solve mana issues at all. CDR doesn't help clears when you don't have the mana to support it.

jerd

They must've decided tahm's passive was more usavle than they thought. They hit the damage pretty hard but it will still hurt

Why does rito love the 3 hits thing. Where every third hit does extra damage or something on those lines, I find it soo boring so many ppl seem to have it in there kits.

Newt

I feel like the balance of League-GAF has been thrown out. My angsty chatlogs need to be balanced out by Zky's fanart.

nbraun80

Why does rito love the 3 hits thing. Where every third hit does extra damage or something on those lines, I find it soo boring so many ppl seem to have it in there kits.
Basically a way to gate powerful skills and its been implemented pretty well so I don't see a problem using it for different champs.
How about a champ where a passive activates when you get hit 3 times instead?
You mean gnar?

You've learned well.

Galio did most of the work. Poor fella. I talked to the Mundo afterwards, apparently the Galio was insulting the team throughout the game, and he quit midway through the game for a couple of minutes. Then came back and stayed quiet.

Completely destroyed my Gatekeeper Galio skin, refuses to refund after the skin has effectively been reduced to a recolor with some VO lines.

Fuck this.

What happened to Gatekeeper Galio?

They removed his unique animations, predominantly his ult, which is wat made the skin cool in the first place. It now pretty much has the updated Galio animations with a color change. Support is hanging onto the we don't hand out refunds for updates. This ain't an update, but a downgrade on a 20€ skin.

They removed his unique animations, predominantly his ult, which is wat made the skin cool in the first place. It now pretty much has the updated Galio animations with a color change. Support is hanging onto the we don't hand out refunds for updates. This ain't an update, but a downgrade on a 20€ skin.

Holy shit really? That's terrible! You should make a post about it on Reddit, Riot seems to browse it frequently.

Ferga

I went through with an urgot who said he would feed in champselect today. I even went through with the worst bot duo three times in a row without dodging.

But the moment I saw a yasuo, I exit the client immediately.

garath

I had a game last night where I was supporting as Blitz and the Jinx kept roaming. I'm not even sure what she was thinking. Kept leaving lane and full waves to go get crab or try to gank mid (try mind you. Never succeeded). We could have won our lane really hard but she just played so weird. We still won thanks to some solid play everywhere else and she right clicked appropriately while I played peel bot but I was very mystified by her actions. She even asked for adc. So strange. Game was a lot harder than it should have been. That and amumu kept invading the Udyr lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom