• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakhir

On top of all that Quinn has a lot of terrible bugs that Riot never bothered to patch, like mark not working after vault, not doing dmg etc. There was a good video/Reddit thread about it some time ago.

I love playing her, but she's a terrible adc, and she struggles in other lanes. Good Quinn can be a pain in the ass, in the top lane for example, but most of the champions can when you know how to play them.

killatopak

Gold Member
Played Quinn for quite a while and found her to be a not so good adc. She's better at top or mid where her ulti shines. Ganking with her surprises people because of how fast I got there because my enemy lane just pinged missing.

subtles

Jayce is so good right now. Just play him mid!

It was silly putting more power into accelerated Shockblasts while gating his Hypercharge, which made for a far more interesting champion. Though I'm sure I'm just repeating myself at this point...

At least I won't be seeing him spammed in solo queue anytime soon. :lol

Leezard

It was silly putting more power into accelerated Shockblasts while gating his Hypercharge, which made for a far more interesting champion. Though I'm sure I'm just repeating myself at this point...

At least I won't be seeing him spammed in solo queue anytime soon. :lol

If he keeps getting played with great effect in LCS you will see him in solo queue.

Jayce is soso though. His poke games good and all, but in order to maximize himself he has to go all in. And he dies fast. I welcome the influx of Jayce, Ill make him my plaything

That Devourer change I can get behind. Cap that thing so people don't just try and stack it forever. The double on hit thing sounds terrifying though, will Yi with BoTRK proc it like 4 times with his passive? Jesus

That said:
markofstorm.jpg
BAD RIOT, BAD

Tizoc

So getting Devourer gives you a little wolf that follows you?
New Devourer change is good, but players would still farm to max it out before ganking :p

Leezard

That Devourer change I can get behind. Cap that thing so people don't just try and stack it forever. The double on hit thing sounds terrifying though, will Yi with BoTRK proc it like 4 times with his passive? Jesus

That said:

BAD RIOT, BAD
So many buffs. Kennen and Yi, they will get scary.

subtles

Time to grind Singed for 100 games and solidify my place in top lane lore.

First few games will definitely be vs Gnar, a necessary initiation that'll lead to my delinquency.

I emailed Riot about Kog'Maw's dad.

The creature Kog'Maw is void born and the void is deemed as terror. Since the Kog'Maw is born from this terror, he taunts his meals saying "terror is coming, daddy is coming" this eludes to himself being daddy (who's your daddy?) to the meal he will soon consume.

That Devourer change I can get behind. Cap that thing so people don't just try and stack it forever.

Does the tiny wolf thing grow as you get more stacks though?

Nekofrog

Banned
i've been seeing jungle shyvana all over the place recently. i know there's no secret "SHES BROKEN" thing going on because it's a mix of cinderhulk and devourer players. just a coincidence that i've been seeing a lot of them lately, or is there something i haven't noticed recently?

i've been seeing jungle shyvana all over the place recently. i know there's no secret "SHES BROKEN" thing going on because it's a mix of cinderhulk and devourer players. just a coincidence that i've been seeing a lot of them lately, or is there something i haven't noticed recently?
Well, she got a buff a patch or two ago for once plus I think Cowsep does a weird Shyv build while he streams or something

Blizzard

Banned
People wanting to Quinn, just play her as ADC In bronze/silver. I was on a team that got destroyed as one that had 350+ AD. They kept using their ult form to backdoor multiple inhibs and were too fast for us to catch before they just flew back out.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The voice filter on this new announcer is very annoying. The lines are real boring too...

Well it's essentially a 1.5x multiplier for on hit effects. WW instantly maxes his passive on second hit. If youattack once before ulting, his ult will proc on hits 8 times.

Hang on, what about Vayne? Silver Bolts every 2 hits?

Leezard

Well it's essentially a 1.5x multiplier for on hit effects. WW instantly maxes his passive on second hit. If youattack once before ulting, his ult will proc on hits 8 times.

Hang on, what about Vayne? Silver Bolts every 2 hits?
Vayne jungle should be terrible enough so that we don't have to see it.

The voice filter on this new announcer is very annoying. The lines are real boring too...

Is it really that bad?

I'm wondering why they decided to make a male announcer pack. I mean, I get equality and all that, but I hope they don't plan on selling it.

I imagine if Riot ever does sale custom announcer packs, they'll do it so only you could hear it and you can't share it with everyone.

Edit---
Actually this is a pirate announcer. Ya'll crazy, it sounds amazing. Day 0.

Bacon

+914 ip in a 25 minute aram game. Grab an ip boost and party up boyz. Oh also I did the skin boost thing. and got win of the day.

cHinzo

My support Galio is such a beast. The buffed Devourer looks interesting btw. I'm having lots of fun atm with jungle Olaf (before Reignover played it in LCS!) and Zac, but I guess Imma try Kayle again after the Devourer buffs. Maybe gonna go for some on-hit build. With the double on-hit procs on every other basic attack, building Botrk might be fun.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I have to say Jungle Kayle is awfully strong. Had one get to 18 first while I was 13. Devourer will make her way more powerful since the magus deletion.

I was going to post, yeah. Coin is really really good right now. The active is awesome and supports get straight rich off it but then I saw the AP pantheon. Wat.

Yeah, between that and Soraka having like 32 assists, I don't really blame the coin for that match @_@

We didn't lose because of Soraka but I'll be damned if laning phase didn't make me want to hang myself

That Panth loves to do weird shit in normals lol

subtles

One of the Plat 5 players I played with a week ago started spamming her and climbed to diamond 5 recently. He was a terrible player (honestly) but has a 70% winrate with her over 50 games.

The guy had 600 games and was about to be demoted prior to that. Whatever it is, it's working.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
maybe she's bugged and doing more damage/taking less than she actually should?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom