• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe I should pick up Azir.

What's the recommended runes and build for him?

Top of page post, Diamond hype

TJPdlJl.jpg

Well that lobby affirmed my belief of not playing ranked on the weekend. Guy freaks out because Rivens banned, apparently he only plays riven, then goes shaco support and eventually dodges.

Man the community is fucked sometimes. Good time to practice Azir in normals I suppose. His mechanical mechanics excite me.

killatopak

Gold Member
Well that lobby affirmed my belief of not playing ranked on the weekend. Guy freaks out because Rivens banned, apparently he only plays riven, then goes shaco support and eventually dodges.

I was afraid something like that would happen to me as I main Riven but before I went ranked I extensively played Malphite and Leona so I could have a back up. It's very hard in ranked to be stuck in a single role so I needed two more roles to fill and those two were beginner friendly while still being awesome.

Played against a few Mordekaisers and he is such a lane bully. My Renekton got Renekton'd. I needed ganks in order to take him out of lane. He is kinda useless once your team cc chain him since he has no escapes or mobility.

Edit: Just saw my opponent's match history. Holy his whole page consists of morde with almost 100k mastery. Maybe I know why I got bullied.

I was afraid something like that would happen to me as I main Riven but before I went ranked I extensively played Malphite and Leona so I could have a back up. It's very hard in ranked to be stuck in a single role so I needed two more roles to fill and those two were beginner friendly while still being awesome.

Played against a few Mordekaisers and he is such a lane bully. My Renekton got Renekton'd. I needed ganks in order to take him out of lane. He is kinda useless once your team cc chain him since he has no escapes or mobility.

Edit: Just saw my opponent's match history. Holy his whole page consists of morde with almost 100k mastery. Maybe I know why I got bullied.

I think it was just a snipe ban by another dick in the lobby, the guy was asking for bans and one of them said 'Riven' over Ekko for example, when I looked at the match history of the guy asking top beforehand his whole match history was riven. The guy who asked for the Riv ban decided to go top and well...dickery ensued.

Ferga

This fucking event forced me to buy Teemo so I don't get mystery gifted him.

This shit sucks.

I wanted to earn 1million IP and take a screenshot with teemo still available to buy.

Newt

So I got matched with a Shaco who was a smurf that had a 70% winrate. Funny, he tried to assassinate me a few times but I just looked at him with 100 armor and my pink trinket and thought, "I'm gonna slap the shit outta you, worthless POS."

jerd

This fucking event forced me to buy Teemo so I don't get mystery gifted him.

This shit sucks.

I wanted to earn 1million IP and take a screenshot with teemo still available to buy.

Nah if you have fewr than 10 champs to unlock they give you a skin instead

You dun fucked up

Leezard

Checking up on my account over at op.gg
https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Tizoc789

Since I've been mainly going as support it shows a high assist value.
As is my average is 7/10/20 KDA. Should I be worried about the 3 value difference between my Kills and Deaths?
10 deaths is a lot, but you should remember that the number you are looking at includes aram. You can filter for only ranked for a number that is more meaningful.

Tizoc

10 deaths is a lot, but you should remember that the number you are looking at includes aram. You can filter for only ranked for a number that is more meaningful.

Oh! in that case, switching to Ranked I get
4/5/13.5

My Kills and deaths are close so that would be OK right?

garath

guys is going BT into PD on ashe the move?

sneaky seems to like it a lot

I did that and even though I was a bit behind it still felt pretty strong. Too bad the game was a complete bust though. Wanted to see how it ended up.

First time playing ashe since the nerfs. I actually felt them. Probably just put her in line.

Tizoc

I did that and even though I was a bit behind it still felt pretty strong. Too bad the game was a complete bust though. Wanted to see how it ended up.

First time playing ashe since the nerfs. I actually felt them. Probably just put her in line.

Honestly with Ashe you really should build crit on her since otherwise her damage is just flat. She's not like Kalista who is very mobile and not need crit to deal big damage.

Without crit, your attacks only deal 10% more damage on frost-ed enemies which isn't much.

TomShoe

Banned
Being @ home sucks because I have to play on inconsistent Wi-Fi. Was getting 80+ at school, now it regularly sits at 200+ with regular spikes to 500+ and even 800+. Ugh.

All the pics of people having crazy amount of ip makes me sad, i have none. Atleast it is ip weekend.

Also I have gotten an afk every 2/3 games this weekend it seems really weird

faridmon

Checking up on my account over at op.gg
https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=Tizoc789

Since I've been mainly going as support it shows a high assist value.
As is my average is 7/10/20 KDA. Should I be worried about the 3 value difference between my Kills and Deaths?

That website is outdated. I have played two ranked games since and they don't show it!

My death is at 9. lol

I still like her quite a bit, rolling with a 77% winrate in 13 games with her. The last two games I played I tried BT first and I was behind early in both games, but I don't think it was the fault of the BT. I have to give it more of a chance.

I also just picked up Kalista because I suck ass at kiting, and she should help me learn. I've been playing a lot of ADC mainly because it's so easy to win games as ashe, she fits my playstyle of not feeding and just letting yourself get carried really well.

Once the devourer changes hit live, I'm willing to bet that on-hit jungle TF makes a comeback. He'll fit really well in the 2v1 meta, since I feel like having the top laner help with his early clears will mitigate the fact that he'd get crushed by the jungle at early levels.

xezuru

Devourer changes kind of make me want to try jungle irelia for the lols.

On a more constructive note:
I usually main tanky initiate supports and I feel like my teamfighting is pretty stellar if we can make it out of lane alright, but sometimes I guess I just don't respect early games like ridiculous bard harass or needa learn powerspikes cause I try to gain presence in the lane to scare their ad off siege / harass and I just get chunked for free and AD just shrugs. Iunno, maybe I'm forcing it a little but even when I get a good hook as naut I get such a stale response.

Devourer changes kind of make me want to try jungle irelia for the lols.

On a more constructive note:
I usually main tanky initiate supports and I feel like my teamfighting is pretty stellar if we can make it out of lane alright, but sometimes I guess I just don't respect early games like ridiculous bard harass or needa learn powerspikes cause I try to gain presence in the lane to scare their ad off siege / harass and I just get chunked for free and AD just shrugs. Iunno, maybe I'm forcing it a little but even when I get a good hook as naut I get such a stale response.

I'm the same way, I mostly play Braum when I support these days and my laning is kind of garbage, tbh. What masteries do you run? I used to go 0/9/21 but I've found it a bit easier to walk up and harass since changing to 0/16/14.

garath

I typically go Machete > Blue Machete > Boots > BotRK then build tanky items like Randuin's or Spirit Visage.

Yeah. I did something similar. First game went stalkers , botrk, cinderhulk. Might have worked but our team got stomped and cried about it. Second game was much better. Went stalkers, devourer, botrk. I was swimming in money and counter jungling poor yi like he wasn't even there.

edit: ok. Shen is my go to top laner now. I don't even know what they buffed but I was a hero. Double killed Nasus and the ganking Nidalee not even under my own turret, then saved Lux mid with ult and secured another kill. TP and Shen ult all over the place. I just need to keep focus on CS'ing. I ended up low in that because I was all over the place. But damn, he's pretty strong now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom