• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
But loving those base turrets no longer slows down while attacking. As someone who tends to attack under turret, this is good news!

This is good for me. I like to split push more rather than go in team fights. I can finally use Riven again.

I'm guessing ignite top is gonna be used again if split pushing is back.

KZtM2W7.jpg

Bacon

QTpie spent about 5 minutes today talking about how cute the new lulu skin is.

It was pretty funny...

You had to be there...

jerd

Riot should make the jungle items super cheap but make it so that you only get their stats and passives while in the jungle. Junglers are super strong vs each other in the jungle but hit like wet noodles on ganks

Boom game balanced

killatopak

Gold Member
Riot should make the jungle items super cheap but make it so that you only get their stats and passives while in the jungle. Junglers are super strong vs each other in the jungle but hit like wet noodles on ganks

Boom game balanced

That's gonna be bad for team fights.

Ferga

Noooooooooo

Naut nerfs.

Fuck. I was hoping he would come back into the jungle meta in the next few patches. Come on...... don't nerf my favourite champ in the game.

jerd

maybe devourer naut will be op

Speaking of i need to stop sucking and get to plat real quick I'm total garbo with devourer junglers so if it's super strong I'm boned

Plus i have like a 35% win rate at every position but jungle so that's out of the question

Newt

maybe devourer naut will be op

Speaking of i need to stop sucking and get to plat real quick I'm total garbo with devourer junglers so if it's super strong I'm boned

Plus i have like a 35% win rate at every position but jungle so that's out of the question
Be careful what you ask for.

jerd

Devourer may actually help elise in that she gets a 20 minute head start on ganks

Maybe if she can end games around that 15 minute mark her win rate will jump

Newt

Devourer may actually help elise in that she gets a 20 minute head start on ganks

Maybe if she can end games around that 15 minute mark her win rate will jump
Eh, maybe ill test this. In ranked of course. (If someone forces me to jung, I'll do it, but they'll face my wrath).

Tizoc

Surrender@20 doesn't seem to have all the PBE updates from the recent patch I take it?
Where can i read more about these Gragas nerfs/changes?

jerd

There weren't any in addition to the ones from this patch afaik

It's kind of weird that the new Zeke's only has one stat in common with the old one. It's an entirely new item and they're just deleting the old one from the game

Not that it's such a big deal bc it was so niche but it was much less so than rageblade for example which i recently discovered is still in the game

That said i can't wait to see the cheese lanes that develop from it

Ferga

Well.. looks like I somehow went back to season 2 support jungling. Winning a tonne of games from massive lane pressure and suicide initiates but I have feeder scores and cs.

Not too proud of my jungle development atm.

jerd

I'm just not capable of playing meta. I love reksai but have a 27% win rate on her and haven't won a game this season with gragas or sej. Meanwhile i have ~65% win rates on olaf skarner and nocturnenocturne, all 3 being among my most played. Shit doesn't make sense.

V_Arnold

I'm just not capable of playing meta. I love reksai but have a 27% win rate on her and haven't won a game this season with gragas or sej. Meanwhile i have ~65% win rates on olaf skarner and nocturnenocturne, all 3 being among my most played. Shit doesn't make sense.

I play horribly with Rek'Sai too. It is not about who is "meta", it is about who you can play comfortably.

killatopak

Gold Member
I've played Ryze vs Riven on both side and Ryze eats her alive. If he gets 1 successful gank it's gg.

yeah...

I hate laning against him. Ranged champ with lots of CC and of course as if it wasn't enough of a counter against Riven, His item build counters me too like frozen heart and RoA.

jerd

I've played more with her this season between norms and ranked than i have most champs and it's been pretty universally ugly. She's just not for me i guess.

Which sucks bc i hate walking back from base and she doesn't have to do that <3

Ferga

F46JWWS.png

Solo kill Gnar 3 times in lane, Tped bot to double kill 3 times.

Still can't win because Corki and graves have no idea how to position. I hand fed this graves 4 kills in lane.

Sad days.

Zac goes Ap for no reason at all.

Ferga

Nothing like Zac trying to chase after ashe and dying before he reaches her while graves dashes into ahri charms 3 times in a row and gets instantly deleted.

Corkii valking into team fights for Vi ults was interesting too.

Literally nothing I can do for this team.

The only grossly offending item that Zac bought was Luden. Pen items are good on him only if snowballing. The Ruby crystal is probably going towards guise.

Tizoc

Nothing like Zac trying to chase after ashe and dying before he reaches her while graves dashes into ahri charms 3 times in a row and gets instantly deleted.

Corkii valking into team fights for Vi ults was interesting too.

Literally nothing I can do for this team.

My recent matches have all been losses too mate, I feel your pain :/

Remind me why Trinity is built on Shen for again?

Trinity is very good at helping him push and duel, as well as providing extra mobility.

I usually go Sunfire - Trinity on Shen. If I'm snowballing and I feel like top lane is going to go be an isolated island for a long time I'll add a BORK. He's a surprisingly good duelist if the enemy commits.

jerd

Imo the idea that zac can afford to build pen is pretty misguided. I go pen boots sometimes for shits and gigs but only if the game is well in hand

besides that he built cinderhulk and followed it up with 0 additional health which is pretty bad

Ferga

I just lost an easy game to split push.

I spam: "one go back to hold TF" at least 5 times in chat and even get ping restricted.

Noone goes back so they force me, the front line Maokai, to go back.

Guess what happened the moment I tped back?

My team get aced tanking inhib turret and we lose bot inhib because I can't kill tf alone.

Tell me team to upgrade trinkets to pink wards so we can see Eve backdoor. Everyone upgrades and i'm the only person who actually puts them out. I'm politely guiding people yet noone is listening. I'm just watching my Ashe go out of base 8 times alone to get soloed by Eve again and again, giving up dragons and barons.

Pulling my hair out.

I just do not know what to do for these people.

Tizoc

I just lost an easy game to split push.

I spam: "one go back to hold TF" at least 5 times in chat and even get ping restricted.

Noone goes back so they force me, the front line Maokai, to go back.

Guess what happened the moment I tped back?

My team get aced tanking inhib turret and we lose bot inhib because I can't kill tf alone.

Tell me team to upgrade trinkets to pink wards so we can see Eve backdoor. Everyone upgrades and i'm the only person who actually puts them out. I'm politely guiding people yet noone is listening. I'm just watching my Ashe go out of base 8 times alone to get soloed by Eve again and again, giving up dragons and barons.

Pulling my hair out.

I just do not know what to do for these people.

I feel your sorrow mate.
One time I was Malphite and I helped gank bot but top was unprotected, multiple times I ping for someone to go top, but nope...

garath

I thought nobody liked Shyvana.

She's pretty strong in the jungle right now. She had a couple buffs recently but the real reason imo is the decline of the early gank pressure junglers and the rise of tanks. Shyvana has the fastest clears and gets nice and tanky as the game progresses while still doing a boat load of damage with on hit from botrk and devourer + her % health damage. She shreds tanks. Add chilling smite and botrk to help her close the gap and it's easy.

She's been like this before. It didn't last long. I don't expect this to either. Use her while you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom