• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
its still garbage tho

YOUR BUILD IS GARBAGE.

cFitEnO.jpg

why not just play shyvana then

sorry I don't play half-baked dragons

I'm waiting for the dragon master before I touch a filthy half-dragon

(Which I have a theory-We got DJ Sona this year, and she was suggested by players in January of '11, DM Swain was suggested around 8 months later, so maybe hoping~!@)

TomShoe

Banned
Baaahahah Gnar is so good

Anytime they want to run up just hit your Q and start kiting backwards only time I struggle is vs shit like J4 (dumbshit) and Irelia (hops on your nuts) bang bang easy laning victory

Blizzard

Banned
My last 2 ranked games had an AFK on one team or the other. One of them was a promotion game too. Not just temporary AFK, but never connected, 20+ minutes, permanent AFK.

A teammate was on their second ranked game in a row with an AFK too, presumably a different game from the one I was in.

I won one of them because the AFK was on the other team, but our team had someone griefing (they were already chat restricted and called someone a slur in the lobby, and started the game by intentionally feeding a death)...who then sat stlil in the jungle long enough that they disconnected too. They came back right before the game ended so LeaverBuster would miss them.

With Newt saying people don't get banned for that, maybe it's true? :(

My last 2 ranked games had an AFK on one team or the other. One of them was a promotion game too. Not just temporary AFK, but never connected, 20+ minutes, permanent AFK.

A teammate was on their second ranked game in a row with an AFK too, presumably a different game from the one I was in.

I won one of them because the AFK was on the other team, but our team had someone griefing (they were already chat restricted and called someone a slur in the lobby, and started the game by intentionally feeding a death)...who then sat stlil in the jungle long enough that they disconnected too. They came back right before the game ended so LeaverBuster would miss them.

With Newt saying people don't get banned for that, maybe it's true? :(

It seems the only thing worthwhile the punishment system is giving are chat restrictions. Other than the bans that Riot said they did on bots and what not.

faridmon

Demoted :(

I just had one of my best matches as a support and the adc was doing wonders. The problem is that people don't know when not to push and got killed off one by one the moment they just pushed for a turret. Also, our top was rubbish. Lost two towers and then decided to roam. Their top just cleaned that place up and even gotten to our base. N

No map awareness whatsoever!

Sucked to get demoted this way :(

garath

Well I'm better than Gold IV. We'll see if my winrate backs up this statement but I'm still playing with low plat and high Gold and still winning. I had a couple losses that I can genuinely say were not my fault. Good to see I still have some vestige of skill in this game.

The gold decision making is the biggest issue. Some people are WAY too aggro. Others are way too passive. I suppose it's hard to know your limits and recognize points where you are stronger/not as strong but I really remembered Gold being better than this. The decision making about grouping and engaging is still horrible but that I would expect for a long time. That's a hard thing to get down as a team.

All that said, I'm going to lose my skill once more as I think I'm going to lose playtime again. Sigh.

On another note, dammit. Nightblue is saying Shyvana OP and spamming her in the jungle. I could have done with that knowledge staying quiet a bit longer. a) I like playing her b) I don't want to face that.

edit: Dammit. Yep. There goes 17k people watching Nightblue dunk with Shyvana. Incoming fotm.

Total Cost: 2300 G
+250 Mana
+35 Armor
+50 Ability Power
+10% Cooldown Reduction
UNIQUE Active - Conduit: Bind to target ally. This will remove all other Conduits on your target (60 second cooldown).
UNIQUE Passive: When within 1000 units of each other, you and your ally generate Charges. Attacking or casting spells generates extra Charges. At 100 Charges, causing damage consumes them, increasing you and your ally's Ability Power by 20% and Critical Strike Chance by 50% for 6 seconds.
There's nothing about lifesteal there. But 50% extra crit? Damn

Tizoc

OK guys and gals serious question.
Lollipoppy is in a bundle.
To get the bundle I need to drop 20 Euros for it.

Should I do it?

There's nothing about lifesteal there. But 50% extra crit? Damn

What item is this? New Zeke's? Are you seeing this in the PBE?

Leezard

Enchantment: Runeglaive
Ability Power increased to 50 from 40.
Unique Passive Spellblade - damage increased to [100% base attack damage +30% AP] from [75% base attack damage + 30% AP]

If ap ezreal with smite wasn't fotm already, this is going to make it fotm.
OK guys and gals serious question.
Lollipoppy is in a bundle.
To get the bundle I need to drop 20 Euros for it.

Should I do it?

What item is this? New Zeke's? Are you seeing this in the PBE?

Lollipoppy will appear again next halloween. You can get it cheaper at that time.

jerd

Really weird stats on zeke's tho. Mana armor ap and cdr. Kinda just a little of everything on it. It sounds really cost efficient but I guess that depends on how fast the charges build up. I like that you can rebind to your mid laner if your ad is shitting the bed tho.

Hopefully it isn't broken but I'll never complain about more support itemization variety. A lot of support items don't feel super rewarding imo

drawkcaB

Figured that's what they'd do on Nautilus. Won't solve his strength as a support and my gut tells me they'll keep doing after changes that will hurt his jungling, so fuck me my favorite tank jungler is going to get ground back into the dust over the next few patches. New Zeke's might be quite nice on junglers who are acting as bodyguards.

jerd

Not saying it's going to make him any weaker as a support but I think it is definitely targeted at his support play

drawkcaB

Not saying it's going to make him any weaker as a support but I think it is definitely targeted at his support play

Targeted, sure, but it'll hurt his jungling more. Right now going with a correct E first skill order (or my preferred W-E-W-Q, R>E>W>Q) results in a swing of ~+8% in his win rates (47% WR -> 54.5% WR). Seeing as how there's significantly more use of E when jungling than in lane, it'll hurt Naut jungle more. Doesn't even address some of more bullshitty aspects that make him a good support pick, like his ultimate being guaranteed to hit and his hook being too easy to land, or even the odd working of his E in that it's more likely to deal 330 or 440 damage than the 220 as shown in the tool tip.

Leezard

Really weird stats on zeke's tho. Mana armor ap and cdr. Kinda just a little of everything on it. It sounds really cost efficient but I guess that depends on how fast the charges build up. I like that you can rebind to your mid laner if your ad is shitting the bed tho.

Hopefully it isn't broken but I'll never complain about more support itemization variety. A lot of support items don't feel super rewarding imo

The build path is quite cool for supports like Nami/Lulu. Janna/Sona won't scoff at it, either. Glacial shroud is a fantastic item for many supports.

drawkcaB

ur gonna scoff at 100% crit?

I'll bite.

The stacks are consumed when damage is dealt, and the wording makes it seem as if it triggers when either of the bonded champions deal damage. It's might be quite difficult to optimally use the entire 6 seconds each time. I haven't seen anything regarding how quickly the stacks are gained either. For all we know it might take so long that getting only a single charge throughout a teamfight might be the norm. Put all that together and the ADC might only get an additional ~2 AAs that are crits as opposed to normal - which don't get me wrong is a nice additional amount of damage, but there's a good chance the passive, and the crit chance value behind it, aren't as strong as what they may seem.

garath

Can't even believe we lost this. Had baron, was pushing down the middle, I was splitting like shen should and they engaged under turret and Azir ulted half of them back. I tried to shen ult and the person died RIGHT before I popped. Sigh. So sad. All they had to do was just poke long range until baron minions did their work and avoid getting engaged on.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1871363127/42766588

There's no reason we should have lost that. This is what I'm talking about with Gold decision making.

drawkcaB

Actually, I think the problem is that you can enter pretty much every team fight with a massive 6 second steroid unless they make you lose charges outside combat.

I think it's the opposite. Take a 5v5 tower siege. Are the ADC and support really going to hold back clearing the baron buffed minions waves for the sake of having the passive up?

faridmon

Dat Gargass nerf. Woof!

Thank god I am not a Gargass player, because those are heavy hitting nerfs. I think they should have chose either to debuff his sustain or debuff his CC not both.

But loving those base turrets no longer slows down while attacking. As someone who tends to attack under turret, this is good news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom