• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

Banned
I just lost an easy game to split push.

I spam: "one go back to hold TF" at least 5 times in chat and even get ping restricted.

Noone goes back so they force me, the front line Maokai, to go back.

Guess what happened the moment I tped back?

My team get aced tanking inhib turret and we lose bot inhib because I can't kill tf alone.

Tell me team to upgrade trinkets to pink wards so we can see Eve backdoor. Everyone upgrades and i'm the only person who actually puts them out. I'm politely guiding people yet noone is listening. I'm just watching my Ashe go out of base 8 times alone to get soloed by Eve again and again, giving up dragons and barons.

Pulling my hair out.

I just do not know what to do for these people.
Statistically, even the best players probably lose 50% of games at their correct elo if the system is working properly, correct?

Even if one assumes that you're in Diamond IV but belong in Challenger, you'd still probably win what, no more than 70-80% of games? So chances are, you'll always lose at least SOME games, no matter how good you are. It can be frustrating when you realize you are in one of those games though.

*edit* I and my team were just crushed by a Shyvana Devourer jungler too.

Tizoc

Saw QTPie lose a match against Top Naut that went
Frozen Heart, Hourglass, Rabadon, Liandry, Abyssal
Not the YOLO life I want, but it's an interesting yolo life :V

faridmon

I'm just not capable of playing meta. I love reksai but have a 27% win rate on her and haven't won a game this season with gragas or sej. Meanwhile i have ~65% win rates on olaf skarner and nocturnenocturne, all 3 being among my most played. Shit doesn't make sense.

Its just about who you are likely to make most out of. Seju needs some positional play that its hard to pick up unless you main her, up to a degree. Can't speak of the others, but I reckon they all have their little nounce and those needs to be exploited in order to win games against good players.

I am the opposite, of you. I can't for the life of me, do any good with non-tanky jungler, but ace with the likes of Seju because I don't care for kills and position myself so other team members just get the kills!

Some games are just dumb. Nodbody, including me, realised the amount of damage I was doing in this match as the support. We were losing for the first half of this game but made some nice plays as a team.

lol.png.html

lol.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Alright support nerds. I haven't been following ranked for a long time but are the Ardent Censer and Banner of Command actual legit items now?

faridmon

Man, feels good to win 3 matches in a row ranked.
Thats what happens when they don't ban Sijuani
I am afraid this will lead to more Sijuani bans

Its about time to take up on Amimu and and maybe moutkai jungle.

drawkcaB

Noooooooooo

Naut nerfs.

Fuck. I was hoping he would come back into the jungle meta in the next few patches. Come on...... don't nerf my favourite champ in the game.

Honestly, he's fine in the jungle. Just make sure you max E after picking up two points in W and off you go. Among the best sustained tanks, clears quite well, solid damage up to mid-game (as far as tanks go). He still has his typical issues.

After playing him 10 games straight recently I think players look at his damage vs. champions stat and come away thinking he doesn't deal much, but his damage is actually quite good vs. a single target. That said he doesn't put out much AoE damage which is more typical for tanks. So he's an odd duck in that sense.

maybe devourer naut will be op

Speaking of i need to stop sucking and get to plat real quick I'm total garbo with devourer junglers so if it's super strong I'm boned

Plus i have like a 35% win rate at every position but jungle so that's out of the question

Tried it on PBE. It's not really good on him. PBE Devourer doesn't gain stacks on champion kills so you're taking a champion who wants to gank and shoe-horning him into a farming jungler. On top of that Naut doesn't have the base stats or inherent tankiness necessary to do something like Devourer->BotRK or Devourer->Wit's End like Shyvana can, and Titan's Wrath isn't strong enough to benefit greatly from Sated Devourer' double on-hit passive.

the xin zhao freelo train will soon be boarding at the station

and im ready to ride baby

you may also choose to ride the warwick train

The Xin Zhao freelo train's been on the rails for a good while now, just taking a different route to Fuckyouup City.

I'm just not capable of playing meta. I love reksai but have a 27% win rate on her and haven't won a game this season with gragas or sej. Meanwhile i have ~65% win rates on olaf skarner and nocturnenocturne, all 3 being among my most played. Shit doesn't make sense.

Play what works for you and what you enjoy, 27% win rate or 65% win rate.

And those champions aren't weak either, certainly not Skarner and Nocturne. Although I don't really like Nocturne anymore, whatever.

killatopak

Gold Member
And those champions aren't weak either, certainly not Skarner and Nocturne. Although I don't really like Nocturne anymore, whatever.

I liked nocturne a few months ago. He's so squishy on today's meta and I pretty much blow up on team fights and just shine on ganks. It's pretty bad today when half the time everybody is team fighting because of the objectives.

He will get better though especially with the tower nerfs. Split pushing will make him viable again.

drawkcaB

I liked nocturne a few months ago. He's so squishy on today's meta and I pretty much blow up on team fights and just shine on ganks. It's pretty bad today when half the time everybody is team fighting because of the objectives.

He will get better though especially with the tower nerfs. Split pushing will make him viable again.

He's viable right now, picked in competitive and a solid win rate in solo queue. Riot finally gave him the CD reduction to his early level ult cooldown that he needed to see some play.

I don't much care either way. Outside of using his ultimate I find he's a very uneventful champion.

killatopak

Gold Member
He's viable right now, picked in competitive and a solid win rate in solo queue. Riot finally gave him the CD reduction to his early level ult cooldown that he needed to see some play.

I don't much care either way. Outside of using his ultimate I find he's a very uneventful champion.

Yeah, his game revolves around his ult but when it works, it works wonders.

Why not Yi

huehue faker is already using him mid. Jungle is old news.

Honestly though he will get super strong once the new devourer is in. Super scary to imagine. Does the new devourer double the cooldown reduction on his Q too? That would be OP.

cHinzo

People will try to play Yi while I will play Kayle, huehue. Gonna do some testing with builds consisting of Devourer, Botrk, Wit's End, Nashor's or even Rageblade lol. Might gonna find a good path with some crazy on-hit damages. I still think the new Devourer with a Botrk is gonna be sick. Every other auto attack dealing 16% of an enemy's current HP!

Blizzard

Banned
motherfucker I go to ranked and it's disabled. Of course it is, why wouldn't it be.
Be glad. I've had 2 consecutive ranked games with someone AFK on my team 25+ minutes.

Riot disabled ranked after the first time, giving out loss prevented, but it's either still happening or I'm just unlucky.

It's going to be a shitshow

alot of things will be viable

I mean it's what I've wanted but it's also scary

ADCs will continue to become more irrelevant when Yi Aatrox Olaf Come crashing down.

Be glad. I've had 2 consecutive ranked games with someone AFK on my team 25+ minutes.

Riot disabled ranked after the first time, giving out loss prevented, but it's either still happening or I'm just unlucky.

I'm scared of trying ranked for that reason. Out of the last 10 games, I've only lost like 2 so I know it's coming.

Blizzard

Banned

The second game, LeaverBuster flagged the person as a red name, so I guess they just plain went AFK after the lobby? So weird.

Nekofrog

Banned
So when adcs are getting shit on in 1.5 seconds with no counter play by carry junglers again are they going to bitch about that too?

Wah wah tank meta. Adc's have been bitching about everything since season 2 ended and they stopped being right click death machines

So when adcs are getting shit on in 1.5 seconds with no counter play by carry junglers again are they going to bitch about that too?

Wah wah tank meta

fuck adcs

riots already catered to them so much in the past and they're the only role that has another person dedicated to pampering them.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pamper? They're just slaves who auto the minions while the superior support gets all the kills and makes all the plays.

So I'm watching this Grecian streamer and she's kinda freaking out about Greece and about being accused of being Santorums and oh my goodness it's a guilty pleasure watching this, she's telling her donation bot to stop reading things. click the X yo it's not that hard.

I'm more worried about getting shit junglers on my team that think they can just buy devourer and OPEN D GAETS to win than getting one shot by people buying full damage

garath

I'm more worried about getting shit junglers on my team that think they can just buy devourer and OPEN D GAETS to win than getting one shot by people buying full damage

Me too. I hate not getting jungle as it is. This will get worse when people start doing the farming jungle again. Its like they've never heard of counter ganking.

dumbest kalista change i've ever seen.

instead of hitting the actual problem with kalista, they nerfed her autoattack damage in the stupidest way possible.

90% ratio on autos, but you have better base damage and better auto scaling?

wat.

dumbest kalista change i've ever seen.

instead of hitting the actual problem with kalista, they nerfed her autoattack damage in the stupidest way possible.

90% ratio on autos, but you have better base damage and better auto scaling?

wat.
So Kalista will stop doing BT rushes but will do more damage with Botrk, changing effectively nothing

drawkcaB

Flat 50 mana cost on Tahm's Q. Yep, 100% I can top lane Tahm now. Awww yisssss.

I've definitely settled on Xin, Skarner, Hecarim, and Nautilus as part of my core jungle pool. I decided to let Volibear go even though I like him, kinda feel like his strengths are already covered in other champions in the pool. Added Vi back in since she's the closest thing to an assassin type jungler I play and I have a weak spot in my pool against high mobility comps. Gonna round out that pool with Trundle.

I know it's quite a few champions to focus on but my current roster is as small as I've ever gotten it. Trimmed from 30+ champions to 15 in the past year. So...yay?

garath

Flat 50 mana cost on Tahm's Q. Yep, 100% I can top lane Tahm now. Awww yisssss.

I've definitely settled on Xin, Skarner, Hecarim, and Nautilus as part of my core jungle pool. I decided to let Volibear go even though I like him, kinda feel like his strengths are already covered in other champions in the pool. Added Vi back in since she's the closest thing to an assassin type jungler I play and I have a weak spot in my pool against high mobility comps. Gonna round out that pool with Trundle.

I know it's quite a few champions to focus on but my current roster is as small as I've ever gotten it. Trimmed from 30+ champions to 15 in the past year. So...yay?

Not a bad pool. I've been having trouble developing a good pool for myself this season. I've been still stubbornly using Vi, Nidalee and khazix. I miss fizz and may still try him some more. Shyvana is added again as well as volibear. Outside of one spectacular fail, I've been doing very well with voli. Might try eve again but I have never historically done too well with her.

Tizoc

Hmm I dunno, Kayle's slow autos always bug me and while I get the idea behind Runeglaive on her, I'd much rather go atk speed+ap :/

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
having burst vs a DOT more than makes up for that.
it's not real burst. tahm requires three stacks. eats them. is slowed by 95%. has a brief delay on regurgitation.

morde insta casts from an 850 range and picks up a ghost off kills.

it's not real burst. tahm requires three stacks. eats them. is slowed by 95%. has a brief delay on regurgitation.

morde insta casts from an 850 range and picks up a ghost off kills.

and tahm can slow, displace, and travel around the map

more utility and more useful than morde

thanks rito

#allchampionsshouldbeequallyuseful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom