• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Ezreal was a mistake, he's nothing but trash.

Edit: New page, uhhhh:

4Z2pdaZ.jpg

jerd

I'll never understand players who build Black Cleaver on AD champs who don't have ways of getting stacks on a target real fast.
Black Cleaver doesn't give you armor pen right off the bat...

You're not wrong, but the item is super gold efficient even without that passive. I build it on nocturne for example because all of the stats and the move speed passive feels so great on him. The fact that the armor shred passive isn't used very efficiently doesn't really matter.

Speaking of, I wish I had realized that devourer noc is pretty good right now. He'll be fotm next patch when devo is actually good and I prob won't get to pick him as often :/

Leezard

the only reason why people didn't play ap ez exclusively was because he had trash waveclear

now he doesn't.

Not really the only thing. The other weakness was that ap ez's midgame was trash.

Runeglaive gives him an earlier power spike compared to lich bane which makes that midgame not as bad, pure magic damage and proccing Luden's is just icing on the cake.

Runeglaive as an item helps ap ez with his two largest weaknesses.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm pretty sure runeglaive ezreal is pretty strong (even saw it spammed in the NACS last night), but I dunno how to play it properly. I was never an ez player.

Nekofrog

Banned
a lot of pros are spamming it in soloq right now

alex ich plays it whenever it's not banned

look, it's not a broken build but it is really strong. sure it's a gimmick, but how does that instantly make it bad (unlike the wii u)

a lot of pros are spamming it in soloq right now

alex ich plays it whenever it's not banned

look, it's not a broken build but it is really strong. sure it's a gimmick, but how does that instantly make it bad (unlike the wii u)

you know what

it's time to bring back mordekaiser

fuck ezreal, fuck runeglaive, fuck the gimmicks, fuck it all

7CwGJGV.png

If anyone's up for doing duo queue matches at some point, I'll reward them with a skin after I get out of this rut.

sitting on 1lp in Bronze 1 and I really don't want to idle here, I main support but can play every role pretty confidently.

Bacon

If anyone's up for doing duo queue matches at some point, I'll reward them with a skin after I get out of this rut.

sitting on 1lp in Bronze 1 and I really don't want to idle here, I main support but can play every role pretty confidently.

I'm Silver V we can play whenever.

IGN: baconbm

xezuru

At this point do they price reduce some champs every time a new one comes out?
Cause the Naut drop was what got me to buy him, and been looking for a disengage support that can still have aggressive qualities and it would be great if Lulu or something would be discounted lol.

Also, Silver 2 player, not that experienced at all but if someone wants to carry me to gold by the end of the season, a new skin would be cool.
rip silver na support.

faridmon

whats your name and EU West?

So the patch cycle is closing up and still no GP or MF, weird

I'm starting to think Riot might just push them into live as a "surprise" considering what they said about Bilgewater spoilers

EDIT - Oh the event won't be in the Tahm patch, that's a pity

garath

Three disappointing games in a row. I'm going to be demoted to gold V at this rate lol. That'll learn me to open my big mouth. Why do I keep getting vaynes on my team dammit.

AP Ezreal doesn't take that much shorter to get rolling though. The Tear-Luden-Runeglaive synergy costs like 6000g. It just lets him spam more and have more wave clear, but it's still a pricey setup.

Ferga

I was finally able to carry 3 losing lanes yesterday night as jungle. It's mentally exhausting knowing that you will lose every fight if you don't cc a fed rumble long enough for your team to get out of his ult to start doing damage.

jerd

So we're apparently getting chromas on victorious skin this year based on our achieved rank. Pretty cool.

Less cool is that riot is considering letting everyone who didn't reach gold purchase the base skin

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Less cool is that riot is considering letting everyone who didn't reach gold purchase the base skin
wow. now somebody can pose as a pro gold player. truly dastardly.

all victorious skins suck anyways.

So we're apparently getting chromas on victorious skin this year based on our achieved rank. Pretty cool.

...fucking Reddit. Didn't that recommendation come out of Reddit? That's it, I should make a reddit account and make a Dragon Master Swain thread. Because apparently you need to go to reddit to get Riot to do things.

...Goddamit reddit.

jerd

Cmon man it's a cool motivation and it keeps good getting an exclusive skin based on playing better than the majority of players. Sure it probably doesn't matter to most high ranked players, but i know i was pretty stoked to get the skin last year

I just like that is a totally non monetized thing that riot does for the community

Idk breezy there was a survey out about it but i did see that reddit thread

faridmon

I was finally able to carry 3 losing lanes yesterday night as jungle. It's mentally exhausting knowing that you will lose every fight if you don't cc a fed rumble long enough for your team to get out of his ult to start doing damage.

So you end up winning? Wow
Asa jungler, I can't imagine carrying so many lanes at once and still actually manage to finish the game

Cmon man it's a cool motivation and it keeps good getting an exclusive skin based on playing better than the majority of players. Sure it probably doesn't matter to most high ranked players, but i know i was pretty stoked to get the skin last year

I just like that is a totally non monetized thing that riot does for the community

Idk breezy there was a survey out about it but i did see that reddit thread

I'm actually not finding a source for it. How recent was the survey? I remember wayback when the chroma survey was sent out(I was a good ol' recipient of that one, I made sure to click I hated the idea.)

But I'm not finding a source for the Victorious skin having chroma stuff. I have heard that they're going to sell the victorious skin though. Scummy Riot.

Oh, this:
http://imgur.com/gallery/VLeb5p5/new

Fucking Riot. Just give me Dragon Master Swain and I'll shut up forever.

Ferga

Have to play a 4v5 for 15minutes because my top laner wanted to test his internet connection in a ranked game.

As 4, we hold as well as we can while getting kills because the idiots are trying to get kills by diving inhib turrets.

Post game lobby
Enemy team: I'm not going to report because you guys kept killing us.

Smh.

Blizzard

Banned
I just had possibly my highest CS per minute ever in a ranked game with Tryndamere vs. Shyvana top lane. I had 200 minions not by the perfect 20 minutes, but by about 22 minutes. When they surrendered I had 292 by 29:37, for 9.86 minions per minute.

I also went 6/0/4, but despite both of those I only got an S.

Blizzard

Banned
You probably did no damage to the enemy team outside of those 1v1s
Probably, since 6-7 of my kills may have been on Shyvana, and I was second damage to the ADC. I had low kill participation. My team was doing very well so I just kept Shyvana out of the game and tried to farm well so that if I were needed in a teamfight, I would have good items and levels.

trynd02oml.png

I was just happy that I hit that high of a rate and had an easy game. I've been losing a lot and even when I do well, I doubt I usually CS that quickly.

Leezard

wow. now somebody can pose as a pro gold player. truly dastardly.

all victorious skins suck anyways.
In the same suggestion it mentions that silver and bronze players will get their own chromas if they buy the skin.

But yeah, they all suck. I only use the Jarvan one, when I play Jarvan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom