• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

killatopak

Gold Member
Probably, since 6-7 of my kills may have been on Shyvana, and I was second damage to the ADC. I had low kill participation. My team was doing very well so I just kept Shyvana out of the game and tried to farm well so that if I were needed in a teamfight, I would have good items and levels.

trynd02oml.png

I was just happy that I hit that high of a rate and had an easy game. I've been losing a lot and even when I do well, I doubt I usually CS that quickly.

How did Shyvana get 16k gold if she died 7 times. wtf.

Good lord! What is wrong with all these Shaco players? Last three games I have had someone has demanded jungle. That someone has for those three games been a Shaco player and they always try to pull some sort of cheese.

Game 1 - Shaco grabs ignite and smite. Then buys a dorans ring and sits in the enemy bush for 4.30 mins. We all know this strat, but the problem was that it needs to work within the first two mins, not four. Their jungler eventually walks through the bush and dies and shaco returns back to base. During that time she got a kill on Top lane and assisted bot lane in getting two kills. Shaco instead of farming, goes back to the same bush and gets killed. Their jungler warded it, not once does this happen, not twice, but yes, three times Shaco dies, runs back to the same bush, gets killed by the mid laner and jungler, then runs straight back to that bush for more. After that he AFK's and we lose the game.

Game 2/3 - Shaco farms up, gets kills, splits push for days and get annihilated by the enemy team. In both games the Shaco got fed, but the problem with a fed shaco is that he is so squishy. Any champ in the game at lvl18 could kill a shaco that didn't buy a single defensive item/refused to listed to pings that the enemy were coming straight for him, that tf was happening right next to him while he is farming wolves, that the enemy are setting up for baron.

Shaco players! LISTEN UP! IF YOU HAVE 10/15/0 THEN YOU NEED TO STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING! Stop. Please. My head hurts.

nbraun80

Good lord! What is wrong with all these Shaco players? Last three games I have had someone has demanded jungle. That someone has for those three games been a Shaco player and they always try to pull some sort of cheese.

Game 1 - Shaco grabs ignite and smite. Then buys a dorans ring and sits in the enemy bush for 4.30 mins. We all know this strat, but the problem was that it needs to work within the first two mins, not four. Their jungler eventually walks through the bush and dies and shaco returns back to base. During that time she got a kill on Top lane and assisted bot lane in getting two kills. Shaco instead of farming, goes back to the same bush and gets killed. Their jungler warded it, not once does this happen, not twice, but yes, three times Shaco dies, runs back to the same bush, gets killed by the mid laner and jungler, then runs straight back to that bush for more. After that he AFK's and we lose the game.

Game 2/3 - Shaco farms up, gets kills, splits push for days and get annihilated by the enemy team. In both games the Shaco got fed, but the problem with a fed shaco is that he is so squishy. Any champ in the game at lvl18 could kill a shaco that didn't buy a single defensive item/refused to listed to pings that the enemy were coming straight for him, that tf was happening right next to him while he is farming wolves, that the enemy are setting up for baron.

Shaco players! LISTEN UP! IF YOU HAVE 10/15/0 THEN YOU NEED TO STOP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING! Stop. Please. My head hurts.
shaco players are like vayne players, it seems the only time you see a good one is when they're on the other team. They always do dumb shit on yours. lol

jerd

I had a good shaco beat the shit out of my team two games in a row recently. Had him on my team the third game and someone who picked before him took jungle so he had to adc. We got stomped

You will never have a good shaco on your team

I had a good shaco beat the shit out of my team two games in a row recently. Had him on my team the third game and someone who picked before him took jungle so he had to adc. We got stomped

You will never have a good shaco on your team

I feel like a good Shaco player is someone who is never seen by the enemy team, until it's too late.

You don't turn up at TF's, you don't turn up after TF's. A s a good Shaco player, you've already killed their adc/ap carry before the enemy team have even had a chance to realise a TF was about to take place.

garath

must be racking up highscores in vaynespotting eh

You got it. How many points is both support and jungler pinging back back back when the opposing jungler hecarim is completely visable walking down the river, still stays in the middle of the minions with a third health and gives up first blood (continues from there)

Or how about team grouping, Vayne farming bot, request grouping for dragon. Vayne backs in tribush ON TOP OF AN ENEMY PINK. Gets ganked. Later complains that we fought without her.

I'm going to start dodging:

- If I have a Vayne on my team
- Enemy team has an Akali (not worth a ban, but not worth watching someone feed the crap out of her)
- Anyone on my team picks Diana
- My adc picks Lucian
- Laner complains about his matchup in pre-game lobby after first picking that champ

I think with these rules in place I may gain elo :)

faridmon

I honestly hate playing against Shaco. Gives me nightmare early game which means that I end up being useless late game.

Fuck Shaco!

jerd

Yeah ever since they changed Diana's W she has been pretty good imo. She even got pretty popular for like two patches then disappeared for seemingly no reason

Yeah ever since they changed Diana's W she has been pretty good imo. She even got pretty popular for like two patches then disappeared for seemingly no reason
To be honest she has been pretty decent ever since they made it so her ult has a grace period to detect when you Q then immediatly R to reset it, so you can QR instantly without doing some janky RQ animation cancels.

W changes and Luden's were just the icing on the cake.

Since I've lost the plot with TF I've tried taking up new champs. First I tried Poppy again because I have the best skin in the game (Lollipoppy) and I love her. I play top. My first game I got 16 kills. I've played tons of Poppy games in the past so this isn't new but I'm just saying I'm trying to "main" new champs. Second game I went 6-12 so I guess it will be inconsistent and based on who my lane opponent is.

The other one I tried was on a total whim and kind of dumb luck. The timer was running out and I had to pick support and YOLO'ed Eveleyn. Again I've played her tons of times before but I'm trying to get new mains. I played well and had fun. She's surprisingly tanky now. I was 2-7-16 and had some good initiates and mass AoE damage with her ult.

I know I'm a little late, but Gweedo's latest video is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwZZ7Bjoq9c

"He's running away on those...what do you call them...oh yeah, feet? And then I land a bubble on Irelia, and she's...what do you call it...oh yeah, dead."
That was great, I have never seen his stuff before.

Finally I got my mystery champ. It was Leblanc, I guess that is fine I did want mid laners and it wasn't a 450.

mcz117chief

Hi, guys. Did anyone notice that Lissandra's ARAM monologue is gone ? I played 2 games today won both waited about 5 minutes each time and nothing :(

Bacon

Hi, guys. Did anyone notice that Lissandra's ARAM monologue is gone ? I played 2 games today won both waited about 5 minutes each time and nothing :(

Could have something to do with the new Aram map they're putting out in a couple patches. They might be slowly changing little things leading up to it

Type2

I just got a popup that I got a mystery champion but I cant figure out who it was. There is nothing in my gifting history and I don't remember what I didn't own well enough. Maybe I got viktor but I am not sure.

Finally got my mystery skin

Shadow Evelynn

I already own the best Evelynn skin though

Tried the mystery ward thing

Astronaut Poro

I'll take it

jerd

Galio's ult feels pretty fucking amazing right now. I got a couple of really good (lucky) ults off with him the time I played and it was just a massacre

That's a good get!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom