• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

Xerath was my mystery champ. Ok.

Now time to get demoted to Gold V.

edit: First pick takes..... Vayne!! Yep, I'm getting demoted.

garath

So let it be tumbled, so let it be lost.

Indeed. Though the Vayne did decent. It just proves my point that I can't win with a Vayne The Ahri fed the hell out of a Mejai's lux. It was an Alistar top too. I'm so mad that worked. Why don't people know how to punish oddball things? I ganked him a couple times. Should have been enough for the Malphite to win it.

But in retrospect I should have focused on the Lux. Sigh. I keep losing these close matches.

The way that game went, I should have gone Khazix instead of Hecarim. It was skirmishes all over the place instead of straight up 5v5. Khazix would have given me the edge to shut down the Lux.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
4v5 then 4v4? Np, the donger carries all.

F47JhOw.png

Is NA server taking a dump for anyone else or just me? I'm having way too many problems with Riot ever since patch 5.10. I want to uninstall this fucking game.

Ferga

I'm first pick so I go jungle:

Welcome to 90% of my first games of the days. When it's not this, it's a 4v5.

YLA Rex: jung
NecLos09: jungle only
AAI Toxic: jungle only
AAI Toxic: jungle troll afk
AAI Toxic: gg
Yung Fiora: ?
AAI Toxic: gg
Yung Fiora: ur retard rek sai
AAI Toxic: jungle
Yung Fiora: wtf
Yung Fiora: fcking dumb
AAI Toxic: me jungle thanks
Yung Fiora: im afk
Yung Fiora: fck oiff
NecLos09: shit
NecLos09: il support
Yung Fiora: yeah stfu fcking trash im afk
Yung Fiora: bye
AAI Toxic: yeah
Yung Fiora: im alreadyd5 0lp
Yung Fiora: idc
AAI Toxic: dancing in foutain
Yung Fiora: bye
AAI Toxic: lelellele

So this jungle/top duo just trolls/dodges every game they don't get their role. Nice.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
He'll fk ya up m8. He probably swear on his mum too.

Leezard

ZQvuZTf.png

That's decent for a mystery skin. I don't play Shyvana often, but perhaps I'll try her in the jungle a couple of games; I think I heard she had become strong again, correct?

Type2

ZQvuZTf.png

That's decent for a mystery skin. I don't play Shyvana often, but perhaps I'll try her in the jungle a couple of games; I think I heard she had become strong again, correct?
Easy mode dive everything, steal the jungle or get two lanes trying to help your jungler while your team builds cd leads and vision.

xezuru

Welp, multiple games where we slammed botlane, me both as support and adc, yet all other lanes die 1v1 like 3 times before 6 min or some shit and continue to do so throughout game. shrug what a run.

I just wish I was in some magical bracket where atleast 80% of the people in games had cognitive functions, not everyone lacking it on both sides. Harassing the opponents out of lane, getting presence, and having vision control on lock even when towers are down, yet there's not much you can do when every other lane is 4 levels above you even when you ganked for them and continuing to feed 1v1+.

Kalentan

Just joined Team Builder and ended up in a full assassin game. We got our asses kicked but we were joking all the while... Just before the enemy team could destroy our nexus. The enemy team surrendered. xD

jerd

Yeah i haven't seen a runeglaive ez yet but based on streams and what others are saying I'm glad it's probably going away

Idk if keane's runeglaive nasus is all that good or not but I'm pretty sure i don't want to find out

xezuru

lols, no idea how to play Irelia vs top nunu, usually play supports and still learning matchups with my tops. I mean besides the obvious dumb stuff I did like walk into ults, he can just harass so freely just tried to give back a little when I could.

Also, probably should've went Phage first instead of sheen, cause I guess even when only burst trading I would be better off with the health and movement.

Edit: Meanwhile, I got Karthus for free champ, bleugh, I mean Karthus is decent/semi-fun in some splits, I guess it's better than getting one of my blacklist champs I would never touch with a 10 foot pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom