• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
tears.gif

23qwerty

holy fuck winning hour long games is the best feel

also lol at the infinite stackers nasus and veigar on opposing teams, our nasus had over 1200 stacks, idk what the veigar had

good feels man...

Vel'koz mid is being played in LCK! Currently 5/1/4 against SKT. Honestly doesn't seem that bad. Faker is forced out of lane every time Vel'koz ult is used.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I like how Riot tries to give AP junglers a bone and end up creating a midlane monster. In other news teambuilder is dominated right now with Xin, Yi, and Rengar picks. It's super fun...>_>.

I like how Riot tries to give AP junglers a bone and end up creating a midlane monster. In other news teambuilder is dominated right now with Xin, Yi, and Rengar picks. It's super fun...>_>.

Yeah. I mean, it was smart of them to make Smite needed for certain items, but when Smites freely available to be picked by a laner...

They need to put some more restrictions onto it.

Tizoc

Yeah. I mean, it was smart of them to make Smite needed for certain items, but when Smites freely available to be picked by a laner...

They need to put some more restrictions onto it.

oNLY 1 member can have smite, that's one restriction they could go for :x
Granted it could eventually lead so that there would be no jungler making the match more ridiculous by having 2 at top or mid, or even 3 at bot @_@

oNLY 1 member can have smite, that's one restriction they could go for :x
Granted it could eventually lead so that there would be no jungler making the match more ridiculous by having 2 at top or mid, or even 3 at bot @_@

I thought about that, but the issue is that it'd be easy to troll a jungler by selecting smite and not giving it to the person who actuallyw ants to jungle.

Before I mentioned that they should make jungle items only work in the jungle, and outside of the jungle only when you're close to 3 enemy champions and near 3 ally champions......or another restriction like that.

However, as we saw in todays game, Ezreal was just ridiculously strong at poking out an enemy and pushing them back. I don't think that's in Riots ethos, to have just poke games where it's impossible for the enemy team to initiate against an Ez poking them safely from the back line.

Either Ezreal gets nerfed, or Riot changes the jungling items again.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
It's a balance nightmare to try and keep champs in 48-52% and do anything new at the same time, I really feel for them : (

Very easy to just nerf Ez back to adc lane, by lowering the AP ratios. Done and done.

That's the thing, Runeglaive sorta negates that because it converts his Q into magic damage whilst using AP to determine the damage.

So unless they take away all the AP ratios from Ezreal, then he'd become a one trick pony with Runeglaive+Q, but his poke would still become pretty strong and where teamfights matter his Q poke would be enough to create a stalemate.

It's more of an issue of Runeglaive being too good for what it is, no? Ezreal has already always been able to build Lich Bane in order to do the same thing, but Runeglaive provides a cheaper and more effective item route than Lich Bane ever did.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Very easy to just nerf Ez back to adc lane, by lowering the AP ratios. Done and done.

Just nerf Ez out of the game entirely, I don't ever want to see Ez in my botlane.

Leezard

That's the thing, Runeglaive sorta negates that because it converts his Q into magic damage whilst using AP to determine the damage.

So unless they take away all the AP ratios from Ezreal, then he'd become a one trick pony with Runeglaive+Q, but his poke would still become pretty strong and where teamfights matter his Q poke would be enough to create a stalemate.

It's more of an issue of Runeglaive being too good for what it is, no? Ezreal has already always been able to build Lich Bane in order to do the same thing, but Runeglaive provides a cheaper and more effective item route than Lich Bane ever did.

Runeglaive is only (currently) an issue on Ez, however. Say they make Ez's ult physical or they reduce his ratios and its fine. Runeglaive Ez could be fine if his ult doesn't do 1000+ damage.

It's much easier to deal with Ez who is the only problematic Runeglaive champion as opposed to nerfing the item, specially since the few AP junglers that are actually played are actually buying the damn thing

xezuru

What's a good average of ranked games to play to slowly climb, I think I do a casual like 8 or so ranks a week, though still have some ranked anxiety just lookin at draft mode shrug.
Pretty much take decent breaks inbetween them anyways. Like to come into the games clean with not a spec of tilt.

On a support note: as Naut / Leona, I've taken a liking to taking a couple Movement Speed Quints to get the drop on people and have better in'n'out, and covering the defensive hole by going 0/14/16. Feels like a guilty pleasure honestly.

Newt

What's a good average of ranked games to play to slowly climb, I think I do a casual like 8 or so ranks a week, though still have some ranked anxiety just lookin at draft mode shrug.
Pretty much take decent breaks inbetween them anyways. Like to come into the games clean with not a spec of tilt.

On a support note: as Naut / Leona, I've taken a liking to taking a couple Movement Speed Quints to get the drop on people and have better in'n'out, and covering the defensive hole by going 0/14/16. Feels like a guilty pleasure honestly.
I do two ranked games a day usually. Though that's more of an average.

patchday

Wow havent played this game since Beta. Just did a quick coop against AI. That was a blast. Looks like my HOTS (Blizz's MOBA) time will be getting cut into a bit here

V_Arnold

You seriously complain about someone being a "2/11" when she is 2/11/31
Wowzers. So THIS is where these type of players come from :D

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
6 items, highest kill part, lowest deaths and all i get is a lousy b.

fuck you riot.
RIP freelo train
Wait you won
Why are you hating on your support as jungler, do I have to give you Vaynemarks?

Try not to take 49 minutes to win next time.
Kappa.png

Try to have more than 50% CS above your support
Keepo.png

You seriously complain about someone being a "2/11" when she is 2/11/31
Wowzers. So THIS is where these type of players come from :D
if ur positioning is so shit u die 11 times on a backline mage like lux then ur shit. idc about ur support numbers especially since ur full ap build did the same damage as my full tank build.

Pancakes

To be fair, picking support Lux in this patch is just asking to lose.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
if ur positioning is so shit u die 11 times on a backline mage like lux then ur shit. idc about ur support numbers especially since ur full ap build did the same damage as my full tank build.
>azir
>trist
>spearcraterman
>spookydoeverythingsupportman

Newt

I think I'm gonna permaban Wukong. Any idiot can pick him up and do well with him and he really lacks counterplay.

So next patch we are gonna see Kayle buffs?
I hate her with passion and permabanned her when she was in meta, then no one picked her, and now this champion is coming back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom