• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is taking away the luden's proc on runeglaive not enough to do away with runeglaive ez?
I don't think so, specially since glaive is getting buffed beyond that.

He'll just use another Q or 2 to wave clear and save Ludens for W or ult. Plus there's the AP rebalancing next patch, who knows what kind of stupid shit people will come up with for him.

Oh yeah, Runeglaive turns damage from on hits into magic damage, I wonder why people aren't playing full AP bust Eve again besides the new AP tank thingwhateversheis

xezuru

Prepare yourself boys, it looks like imaqtpie is gonna go ap runeglaive blitz mid next game.

The ultimate dignitas training, the epic memers between scarra pics and qt trolls all builds up to this.

killatopak

Gold Member
OMG the horror.

I went 10-0 on Riven tp bot and ganking mid but the team fights came and wtf perma stun destroys us.

Their lineup was Viegar, Malzahar, Xin Zhao, Leona and Kalista.

Okay so we got penta'd by Kali so I bought Banshee and lo and behold we actually got a penta in return because Mal can't SS me.

But super late game came and we still lost probably because I was the only one who bought any defensive items and my other team mates gets one shot by veiger and kited to forever by kalista leaving me the only one alive for them to gang up on.

fml imma go play with my ps2 instead.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I can't play ADC in ranked anymore, holy shit.

My positioning isn't great as is, and it's compounded by the silver mentality of teamfighting where tanks just dive their backline and expect me to do the same where instead, the other team just kites back and shreds our melees meanwhile I get to fight their frontline that our tanks ignored.

garath

6 game losing streak. Yeah. Is it me? Maybe. sigh. Just not having any good games. Stupid little mistakes. Just not playing like I should be. Teams aren't helping much either but I have to own it. I'm not doing anything to help the matter. Games have been better playing all ranked but it just sucks to get on that losing streak. I'm going to be so sad if I get dropped to Silver somehow lol.

edit: 7 game losing streak now. That game I played real well. Brought us back from the brink of ruin multiple times but just couldn't carry. Toxic malphite support, cho feeding ryze top entire game. Ryze finished with 17 kills. He was just running two towers deep sniping people. It was so obnoxious. I don't even know what to do at this point. This is one of the longest losing streaks ever. And as I fall, the quality of games gets worse and worse lol. Demoted to Gold V.

6 game losing streak. Yeah. Is it me? Maybe. sigh. Just not having any good games. Stupid little mistakes. Just not playing like I should be. Teams aren't helping much either but I have to own it. I'm not doing anything to help the matter. Games have been better playing all ranked but it just sucks to get on that losing streak. I'm going to be so sad if I get dropped to Silver somehow lol.

edit: 7 game losing streak now. That game I played real well. Brought us back from the brink of ruin multiple times but just couldn't carry. Toxic malphite support, cho feeding ryze top entire game. Ryze finished with 17 kills. He was just running two towers deep sniping people. It was so obnoxious. I don't even know what to do at this point. This is one of the longest losing streaks ever. And as I fall, the quality of games gets worse and worse lol. Demoted to Gold V.
dang that sucks, that happened to me awhile back. I just had to stop playing for a few days.

I think it was her teleport range nerf.
Yeah I got her from the mystery champ so I never played her before the nerfs.

Tizoc

So I'm watching a Thresh support+Trista ADC.
They attempt to engage Sivir+Soraka, but damn Sora keeps healing sivir even though they both rush her.

Would you suggest focusing on soraka heavily if she is a support? Granted her starcall could heal her but if you manage ur position you can just wittle her hp down real fast.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I cant believe it.

nR1dZkl.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't realize I was in a promo series game. I got carried by a support Pantheon. I'm really glad the other team surrendered since their mid turret was still up, they had a Vayne way more farmed than me, and I'm not sure we had any tanks at all.

I'm not looking forward to the next patch. Sated devourer is going to be nasty.

I mean, I like this meta where every role is willy nilly ridiculous(except adc lol).

But it scares me. Because alot of league players aren't smart enough to play around it, they're too used to the old meta.

Next patch will be a nightmare regardless of balance

Sated Devourer? Enjoy people that have no idea how to play with/against farm junglers trying to get jungle while a handful of Devourer junglers get really, really dumb.
AP itemization? I heard you like top lane hyper carries because you're getting a handfull, we can never have enough Rumble! Also a bunch of people trying weird new shit mid lane while trying to get Ezreal through bans.
You play ADC? Pick Sivir or Trist. No, seriously, if all that doesn't kill you, you still have to deal with Gragas and friends who are still just as dumb

At least support players will be fine I guess. Why do I keep not playing support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom