• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
oddone
attachment.php

Oddones doing Civ V. Don't you play my heart.

Leezard

As in mana regen blues? I use my standard mr/lvl, but I'd be willing to change!
I use mana regen yellows and armor reds /quints. edit: I do get 5% flat cdr from my blues though, so I'm skipping some mr.
tbh the new regen mastery covers lane mana regen imo. Unless you're up against all AD I would still take 6 flat mr and 3 scaling mr so mages don't destroy you.
That's enough for many supports, but not for nami. She's the most mana hungry support in the game.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I want to nuke Soraka into fucking outer space. Fuck that goddamn champion so hard

It's so much fun playing Soraka and baiting assassins in and then silencing them. She can't heal herself anymore though so she's not unbeatable just incredibly boring to play against.

Pre nerf pre rework Soraka was a bigger lane bully IMHO. I've no idea why no one played her. Everyone maxed Q, but you can just max E then go AA-E-AA and expect no spell retaliation. E used to be free as well.

Pre nerf pre rework Soraka was a bigger lane bully IMHO. I've no idea why no one played her. Everyone maxed Q, but you can just max E then go AA-E-AA and expect no spell retaliation. E used to be free as well.

She was freelo. But I think that was during the CC meta. Kids today have it wasy, back in my day we had to dace mid and top soraka...

faridmon

Anyone else having this problem where, during the player selection, the whole window freezes and disconnects you from server and you can't do anything until you log in and out?. and By the time you do that you are out!

That happend to me during a ranked game and I have a time penalty!

Leezard

Leezard

This featured game mode seems to have a lot of effort put into it.

Staff of Flowing Water

Recipe: Chalice of Harmony+Amplifying Tome
Cost: 1635G
+40 AP
+25 MR
+50% Base Mana Regen
UNIQUE Passive - Mana Font: Restores 2% of missing Mana every 5sec.
UNIQUE Passive: Gain 30% Movement Speed and 10 Mana Regen per 5sec while in the river.

Nami item!

I'm sure others are gonna buy it though.

Trickster’s Glass

Recipe: Haunting Guise+Ruby Crystal
Cost: 2115G
+60 AP
+400 HP
UNIQUE Passive - Eyes of Pain: +15 Magic Penetration
UNIQUE Active - Disguise: Teleport to ally and take on their appearance for 30sec. Casting a spell or attacking breaks the deception. (90sec CD)

Martyr’s Gambit

Recipe: Crystalline Brace+Kindlegem
Cost: 1850G
+400 HP
+100% Base HP Regen
+10% CDR
UNIQUE Active: Binds yourself to target champion for the next 3sec, redirecting 60% of all damage dealt to them to yourself. (30sec CD).

Puppeteer

Recipe: Chalice of Harmony+Kindlegem
Cost: 2200G
+250 HP
+25 MR
+50% Base Mana Regen
+20% CDR
UNIQUE Passive - Mana Font: Restores 2% of missing Mana every 5sec.
UNIQUE Passive: Basic attacks mark champions with a string for 6sec. Moving further than 1000 range away from marked champions will break the string.
UNIQUE Active: Pull all champions Marked by Puppeteer within 1000 range towards you. Units move a maximum of 250 distance (45sec CD).

There's tons of stuff here

Leezard

Boot Enchant: Teleport

Recipe: Enchant for any Tier 2 boot.
Cost: 600G
UNIQUE Active - Teleport: Teleport to target allied object.

Oh, there's this too.

This game mode looks great.
I'd like that on Bard.

You can get it together with this broken support item
Murksphere

Cost: 365G
+5% CDR
+25% Base Mana Regen
UNIQUE Active - Swindler’s Shield: Shield ally for 60 HP and generate gold equal to 25% of the damage absorbed (15sec CD). Self-cast shields will not generate gold from Monster damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom