• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in a nutshell
Strut is a bit stronger as she levels up and doesn't get turned off by Morg W
Q targets a bit better and does more damage if you do a gimmicky telegraphed last hit with it
W now turns her passive back on for a second before she gets hit again but then only lasts 3 attacks instead of 6 seconds and it's only 10% more AS than before oh and no more Grievous Wounds
E sounds like it'll still be fucking useless unless she can cast it while moving
R gets some extra MAGIC damage based on how many stacks you have

1424832014238zsrvu.gif

Eat shit Riot

garath

What am I doing friends. I just picked Eve. I haven't played Eve since last season. I also haven't won a jungle game in the last 10. This is going to be a loss for sure. This is why I'm on the fast track to Silver :(

garath

Oh. So Eve is like.. really strong with runeglaive and luden's. Maybe I mis-stepped building tank after that, but it got the job done. Actually won. Did well too. Nice. Didn't gank as much as I'd like, but I repelled Yi invades and counter ganked quite a bit as well as getting a lot of objective control. Felt good.

Eve is on my top list of junglers to play now for sure.

I'm really feeling:

Eve
Khazix
Shyvana

And when patch drops, it all changes lol.

jerd

MF RUINED
AATROX SKIN LITERALLY RIPPED FROM PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
PATCH DELAYED

I've been telling all of you for weeks and you were like 'no breezy stop you're overreacting' BUT WHO'S BREEZY NOW, HUH?

I don't get how they ruined mf

She has like a 45% win rate

But oh my god at "singed now laughs when he flips an enemy" best champion ever

jerd

Yeah that was my bad, results at the top of google were from URF for some strange reason?

I'm really surprised she has a 5% play rate though, I can't remember seeing her at all recently

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
That's Plat+
I like using Plat+ as a sample. Play is more regulated. Normal game play rates are skewed too much by free champions. If you want all of ranked MF is 3.22% pick rate over the last month.
I don't see how any of this is a buff except against jungle presence
i need more specific numbers. i do not think much was lost for what she gained though basically. her w lasting six seconds is whatever. if it's a higher % for a shorter duration she can build stacks fast and that is good. i'm not really worried. we will see though.

i need more specific numbers. i do not think much was lost for what she gained though basically. her w lasting six seconds is whatever. if it's a higher % for a shorter duration she can build stacks fast and that is good. i'm not really worried. we will see though.
It's twice as strong in early ranks but just 10% higher later on.
Live
Active: Miss Fortune's attack speed is increased by 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 % for 6 seconds and causes her attacks to lower healing received and health regeneration by the target by 50% for 2 seconds.
PBE
Impure Shots [W] - Active changed to "Active: Gains 50/55/60/65/70 % Attack Speed for the next 3 basic attacks and automatically grants Strut." cooldown lowered to 12 seconds (down from 16)

Problem is I'm not worried about her laning, it's her mid/lategame I'm worried about because that's where most of her problems stem from. Her damage output is going down

EDIT - Actually looking at footage it looks like her W still lasts 6 seconds? In which case I can kinda see this working. Still I'll remain pessimistic until we get the actual tooltips

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Even if it only lasts three shots I would consider that a huge buff. MF's early game is already overwhelming, and having all of that power early with almost no point investment is very strong.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Time to bring back the Sona MF lane bully monster duo.

Bacon

bout to do my 1st pvp match. Hope I don't get raged upon too bad. Everyone been crazy nice too me so far

If anyone rages at you at that level you should just ignore them. They either a) have no fucking idea what they are talking about or b) are smurfs and they shouldn't expect you to know the things that they know about the game.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
bout to do my 1st pvp match. Hope I don't get raged upon too bad. Everyone been crazy nice too me so far

People WILL rage and say mean things. Just press tab and mute them, it will save you a lot of trouble.

jerd

Yeah probably. Ashe has a good shot too I'd think? Idk I've really not watched any lcs this year and I think they base it on which champ had a big impact on the competitive scene

patchday

If anyone rages at you at that level you should just ignore them. They either a) have no fucking idea what they are talking about or b) are smurfs and they shouldn't expect you to know the things that they know about the game.

Mute anyone that gives you shit no questions asked. Let them rage away at nothing if they want to.

People WILL rage and say mean things. Just press tab and mute them, it will save you a lot of trouble.

Thanks yall! We got stomped cuz the team actually accused some other noob of intentionally feeding. The newbie got mad and bounced so it was only 4 of us. We got trounced pretty hard.

Had a blast tho!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom