• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

No I will not ignore this! Top of Page Propaganda-
GvQiCEx.jpg

Edit-Haha new Gangplank looks ridiculous. If you Q a barrel the barrel procs your damage, meaning that if you crit on the barrel you're can easily do over 500 AD AoE damage in a huge area.

Edit-Edit-I forgot to mention the barrels proc the gold bonus from parrrley if they kill minions.

Tizoc

Has the patch 5.13 gone live?
No I will not ignore this! Top of Page Propaganda-
GvQiCEx.jpg

Edit-Haha new Gangplank looks ridiculous. If you Q a barrel the barrel procs your damage, meaning that if you crit on the barrel you're can easily do over 500 AD AoE damage in a huge area.

Edit-Edit-I forgot to mention the barrels proc the gold bonus from parrrley if they kill minions.

That's insane, wonder if Riot will keep it like that.
I always felt that GP's crit on his Q's gotten a little too much.

Impure Shots ( W )
Cooldown lowered to 10 from 16 sec
Bonus Attack Speed up to 50/55/60/65/70 from 20/30/40/50/60%
Now automatically grants Strut
Now we're cooking with gas

With a Cleaver she'll have almost 100% uptime on this thing, I take it all back this is a huge buff

After a long hiatus I'm going to start writing again properly tomorrow (got to put that newly earned Journalism and Visual Media degree to good use now that I know I passed right?) and I'm going to be writing a lot of League content.

If you guys would like to read what I write about it then I'll post some links in this thread when I write an article, if not I won't spam you guys with them :) Let me know!

Feedback would of course be appreciated.

Bacon

After a long hiatus I'm going to start writing again properly tomorrow (got to put that newly earned Journalism and Visual Media degree to good use now that I know I passed right?) and I'm going to be writing a lot of League content.

If you guys would like to read what I write about it then I'll post some links in this thread when I write an article, if not I won't spam you guys with them :) Let me know!

What kind of stuff would you be writing? LCS stuff, state of the game stuff, your personal experiences, something else entirely?

Edwardo

BACK IN SILVER

YES

Congrats!

Yea def. Even if you don't post it here, you'll link em on twitter right?

What kind of stuff would you be writing? LCS stuff, state of the game stuff, your personal experiences, something else entirely?

Probably a lot of esports stuff, state of the game stuff, champion preview stuff. It'll be a personal blog doubling as a portfolio so not everything will be League related but at the end of the day I want to write compelling content. "My solo queue experience" is not that, but maybe a piece on how "Riot's experimentation with vision denial mechanics with Tahm Kench is a late arrival but a very welcome addition" might be compelling?

That sort of thing.

Yea def. Even if you don't post it here, you'll link em on twitter right?

Definitely.

Bacon

Probably a lot of esports stuff, state of the game stuff, champion preview stuff. It'll be a personal blog doubling as a portfolio so not everything will be League related but at the end of the day I want to write compelling content. "My solo queue experience" is not that, but maybe a piece on how "Riot's experimentation with vision denial mechanics with Tahm Kench is a late arrival but a very welcome addition" might be compelling?

That sort of thing.

Cool man I'd love to check out your work, sounds interesting!

Yes Rito Costy. We require more league smut!!

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Cool man I'd love to check out your work, sounds interesting!

thanks!

of course I might write dumb stuff like this and this if the mood takes me but I guess I'll only share dumb things on twitter and try to keep content relevant here.

Disclosure I guess? Both of these I wrote because Riot Weecore asked me to write stuff for their boards launch and in an effort to continue to troll Riot Draggles everytime I interact with him I wrote troll pieces. Soooooooooooooo not getting a job on his team if I ever apply kappa

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
That spell thief buff tho.

2gp10 to 10gp10.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Honestly don't need much in way of portfolio if you have a solid ~4 pieces up that cover some stuff. A ton of smaller sites will pay if you hit a view quota (although many can be dodgy), or you can workout some guest work with guest articles on stuff like
PCGamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/three-lane-highway/
GameCrate: http://www.gamecrate.com/

After you've written some stuff you can PM me I'll pass along something if you want.

Honestly don't need much in way of portfolio if you have a solid ~4 pieces up that cover some stuff. A ton of smaller sites will pay if you hit a view quota (although many can be dodgy), or you can workout some guest work with guest articles on stuff like
PCGamer: http://www.pcgamer.com/three-lane-highway/
GameCrate: http://www.gamecrate.com/

After you've written some stuff you can PM me I'll pass along something if you want.

I mean I wrote reviews on an independent site a friend ran for a few years. I have bigger ambitions in mind now which is the purpose of the portfolio. I'll probably end up freelancing for a bit, but I guess I've made it no secret I want a job at Riot. Keeping a constant portfolio of relevant content in terms of LoL stuff and also just a broad range of content to show my abilities are what's going to eventually be my foot in the door there.

If you have contacts etc. for freelance work that you'd be willing to share (assuming that's what you'd be PMing me) do send them over and I can write some sample pieces up on a given subject matter and pass them along. I'd be really thankful. A bit of extra cash to go along with my part time job would always be nice.

I do want to have my own online presence though that's distinctly me. I'll have my own website up and running soon hopefully which is what any blog I do will eventually end up on. I'm sure you yourself understand the benefits of that.

I've got a bottle of wine in me so I'm rambling but hopefully I've put across my intentions properly? I want people to see what they're missing by not having me there, if you get me.

drawkcaB

PBE said:
Elise

Cocoon ( E )
Cooldown changed to 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 from 14/13/12/11/10 sec
Stuns for 1.5 from 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds

Stop fucking around and rework the spider bitch already. Making Elise a late game stun bot is not interesting gameplay. On a related note Abyssal Scepter has been changed slightly from the previous PBE version so it looks like the idea hasn't been shelved. Should be really nice for AP jungle tanks now that they're in a better spot.

patchday

omg! Debating reporting this one rager that was just on my team. Granted, this rager did lead us to victory but he was pretty much a dirt bag lol. Even though we told him we were newbies he still called us idiots for letting him die (lol, in which was true).

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
omg! Debating reporting this one rager that was just on my team. Granted, this rager did lead us to victory but he was pretty much a dirt bag lol. Even though we told him we were newbies he still called us idiots for letting him die (lol, in which was true).

Is this the bad man?!

L0JIrL5.png

(Jokes aside always report jackasses regardless of whether they are feeding or carrything)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Is this the bad man?!

L0JIrL5.png

(Jokes aside always report jackasses regardless of whether they are feeding or carrything)
"You've been improving your behavior, thanks for abiding by the Summoners Code and making League of Runeglaive an enjoyable place!"

Ferga

Yesterday I was playing Thresh and all I said was:

Should of ran to my lantern

after this Diana tried to 1v3 right next to my lantern.

The guy spent 4-5 minutes raging at me for 'verbally abusing him'. I didn't even mute, I was laughing my ass off.

Pancakes

Yesterday I was playing Thresh and all I said was:

Should of ran to my lantern

after this Diana tried to 1v3 right next to my lantern.

The guy spent 4-5 minutes raging at me for 'verbally abusing him'. I didn't even mute, I was laughing my ass off.

Some players in ranked have the emotional maturity of a 12 year old school girl. It's pretty sad how they don't kids how to handle criticism in school these days.

Pancakes

I can't believe that video is only from a little over a year ago. That shit was so ugly. It looks like an entirely new game after the map overhaul/character texture improvements.

To be fair I recorded that at 720p on my shitty laptop with everything on low.

I mean, I just leave games I don't like.

But Summoner that's so toxic. It's so toxic that it would outright kill the ninja turtles before they were ninja turtles. It's so toxic that not even a cybergoth would touch it. It's so toxic that you wouldn't just kill the ocean, you'd cause the ocean to melt the land it touches.

Made another smurf account.... First pvp game 32-1-11.. god I feel dirty. BUT IT'S SO FUN.

Other team was really nice though they kept asking questions like "what did I do wrong" and I answered them.

Newt is a silent rager.

Now if you want true rage...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9d0XRK1UA

STILL I WAS EXPECTING MORE!

I mean, I just leave games I don't like.

Let me know when you're going to play on Blue Newt so we can have some lulz

I have a level 10 smurf with King Rammus and UFO Corki. Playing on it is a lot of fun and both of those skins confuse the hell out of people.

Pancakes

Fucking GAF ranked 5s, this is the funniest shit.

Pancakes

Go to 27:45 for the god heimer play.

Edit: Patented Pankaks battlecry lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom