• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it that one 4chan guy? Because he ruins surprises.

I wonder if that means the Championship skin is Rumble

because ashe and rumble don't have enough skins @_@

edit-fuck top of page shurima hype
FsT5fUc.png

Due to a bug greater stealth totem trinket is disabled. That sounds kind of important considering how good that trinket is. D:

first corporate mundo gets fired
then the patch gets sent to the prairie
And now stealth totems are glitched

rito please you make my complaining easier

drawkcaB

You and me both know legendary skin counts as like, 5 skins.

No, we don't know that, that's bullshit reasoning. Rumble players waited three years for that skin. Oh no! You mean he'll have possibly five skins?! gg rito, always with the rumble skins. Must be big sellers I guess.

Nekofrog

Banned
why would you ever want to play anything but supergalaxy

1 it looks cool
2 it annoys the living fuck out of teammates
3 it literally causes rex to play worse if its in his proximity

winwinwin

why would you ever want to play anything but supergalaxy

1 it looks cool
2 it annoys the living fuck out of teammates
3 it literally causes rex to play worse if its in his proximity

winwinwin

Yeah that and when you use it it's like your simultaneously using 5 skins at once.

Blizzard

Banned
Has anyone had worse east-coast ping recently? I used to always have 93-96 ping which was bad enough, but the last couple of days it's never under 103-108.

Einbroch

Banned
I'm shocked we only have one champion with a heat mechanic. Rumble is a piece of annoying crap but they mechanic is really cool.

jerd

I really hope they do another but hopefully it wouldn't be another robot themed champ. Maybe some kind of fire monster?

Edwardo

I like my LP thank you very much.

Actually both my accs are in G5.... you're right I should pick her. Not going anywhere... ZzzzZ

I think in Gold 5 you can still pick whatever you want and win.

Has anyone had worse east-coast ping recently? I used to always have 93-96 ping which was bad enough, but the last couple of days it's never under 103-108.

Mine's been fine other ran some random lag spikes, but I think that on my end.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Updated Gangplank Skin Tier List
Top Tier) Toy Soldier
Good Tier) Base, Sailor, Special Forces
Okay Tier) Minuteman, Spooky
I'm Sorry You Wasted Money Tier) Sultan

Edwardo

I feel like this game wasn't even real.

The first two picks wanted to duo bot, so I decided to play Morgana mid. I ended up with a triple kill before I even started laning. I had like no cs, but I had a nice lil lead from kills that anytime there was a big wave, we'd just have Jinx or Fiora take it all. We got to a point where it didnt matter anymore.. Me, Fiora, and Amumu could just stroll into their team and they'd all die.

It's really nice getting a win like this after a streak of poopy games.

xezuru

Welp, I know it's just normal silver, but consecutive games of smashing bot or going even when literally all other lanes are either feeding 0-4+ in 1v1s or trying out some abstract ass builds that do nothing.

I'm gonna stop doing early morning ranked when I'm off for the day, jeeebus.

xezuru

Championship Shyv is nice, but all the others are kinda eh, I like Iron-Scale for normal skin but the Dragon form looks terrible vise versa for IceDrake and pretty much all other skins imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom