• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

First two games were legit play, last game was trollfest.
"You've been improving your behavior, thanks for abiding by the Summoners Code and making League of Runeglaive an enjoyable place!"
11403051_845768975518238_4216932140623631380_n.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
First two games were legit play, last game was trollfest.

11403051_845768975518238_4216932140623631380_n.jpg
Have you considered playing Dota just for the ability to pick Techies?
yolo.gif

There's something special about knowing you win lategame since the last person picked a hypercarry and had the worst farm and starting items you have ever seen in your entire life with 30 minutes of undisturbed free farm and 0 lane harass, but by 70 minutes the enemy just gives up trying to use strategy
dendiFace.PNG

I've also played against this as my carry goes 'fuck this yolo' and suicides at 60 minutes and lost

Also if I was playing top I would pick Nasus or a split pusher in League I'm pretty sure.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Oh yeah I got another mini bag of stuff.

If anyone wants a Teemo mushroom, mini Poro, LCS thundersticks, and a TONS OF DAMAGE bracelet in a gift bag just quote and be in the US.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

If anyone wants a Teemo mushroom, mini Poro, LCS thundersticks, and a TONS OF DAMAGE bracelet in a gift bag just quote and be in the US.

Jesus I still have all the knick knacks from MSI too. That shit piles up.

I only want the cool stuff, but I have no idea what the fuck is the cool stuff.

#FirstWorldProblems

Nev

Banned
Wow. The cancerigenousness of Diana got even more cancerigenous with the new item. What a pile of vomit this champion is. Whoever thought making another Akali was a good idea should've been fired immediately.

V_Arnold

Wow. The cancerigenousness of Diana got even more cancerigenous with the new item. What a pile of vomit this champion is. Whoever thought making another Akali was a good idea should've been fired immediately.

Damn, these hyperbolic, overly toxic comments never get old. Go, go! What champ do you play regularly, may I ask? :D

Newt

You're so silly Nev :).

V_Arnold

I don't HAVE (let alone play) any of these garbage champions, I was just kidding.

Got me! :D So please, what you consider non-garbage? In mid, for example? :D Because the way I see it, Zed, LeBlanc, Katarina, Akali.... all infinitely more toxic and hyperscaling than Diana is. She STILL needs to go in, no matter how fed. In order to be properly awesome, you still need to make perfect play and still have to go in, which means anyone with some CC can f you up.

Leezard

While I'm not ready to go to hyperbole, Diana is really strong in 5.12 and is just going to get stronger in 5.13. She might become a common ban.

Ferga

Why would you go Botrk when Righteous glory is in the game

Damage isn't skarner's weakness. It's mana and movement.

Tizoc

Why would you go Botrk when Righteous glory is in the game

Damage isn't skarner's weakness. It's mana and movement.

I was watching a stream of someon in PBE and he was against a Skarner that went R. Glory+BorK+Trinity :p
The general concept is to be tanky and dish out irritating damage.

Ferga

aXp3qTR.png

SMD shyv. You think you can just farm all game and hope to single handedly carry a team whom I destroyed through constant ganks.

It was funny watching shyv one shot corki though. Not going to lie.

Reksai nerf did nothing for me. The knockup range still feels the same.

faridmon

Question: Would Runegleive be viable on Sijuani?

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

thanks!

of course I might write dumb stuff like this and this if the mood takes me but I guess I'll only share dumb things on twitter and try to keep content relevant here.

Disclosure I guess? Both of these I wrote because Riot Weecore asked me to write stuff for their boards launch and in an effort to continue to troll Riot Draggles everytime I interact with him I wrote troll pieces. Soooooooooooooo not getting a job on his team if I ever apply kappa

Haha, love those articles you wrote. Hope you link your work here since I am not on Twitter.

Tizoc

Question: Would Runegleive be viable on Sijuani?

On the one hand: Yes.
On the other no since you want to build her tank.
Going back to the first hand however: Runeglaive+Guise+Tank can still work, but most people will tell you to be as tanky as possible as Seju.

Einbroch

Banned
Yep. Devourer is bullshit.

I sometimes wonder if Riot ever tests anything or just throws things up because they want to shake things up.

Sure love getting hit for 120 + 24% current health + whatever AD they have every two attacks. Real balanced. Or is it 180? Because of the Phantom x2 your passive?

I really, really hope if Devourer doesn't work out yet again that Riot will just delete the item from the game and tell farm junglers to fuck off

garath

Yep. Devourer is bullshit.

I sometimes wonder if Riot ever tests anything or just throws things up because they want to shake things up.

Sure love getting hit for 120 + 24% current health + whatever AD they have every two attacks. Real balanced. Or is it 180? Because of the Phantom x2 your passive?

This is why Fizz will be back. Add to that Fizz's W and it's going to be some silly amount of auto attack damage. The numbers probably end up somewhere in the ~260 per hit average plus a % of current health just in magic damage.

Leezard

This is why Fizz will be back. Add to that Fizz's W and it's going to be some silly amount of auto attack damage. The numbers probably end up somewhere in the ~260 per hit average plus a % of current health just in magic damage.
Fizz is already in the meta though, he doesn't even have to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom