• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

garath

i have to imagine the chromas have been a bust. since i last posted about it, i still haven't seen anyone else use a chroma except that one blue leona.

i have a master yi chroma :3

A few of them look cool but I honestly keep forgetting about them. It should be a separate selection in the store.

Selling expensive chroma packs just isn't gonna work out

Also it would help to have an actual fucking page on the store, I don't even know where I'm supposed to go to get one

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm totally with you guys on chromas...

Until the Sona chromas come out Kappa

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Buying Sona chromas when DJ Sona exists

Have you no dignity

DJ Sona is blaring air horn letting everyone know you just started playing Sona and will most probably feed. I use Silent Night Sona because I'm an OG Sona player.

mmRkza5.png

Fracas

#fuckonami
Foregoing a jungle item on fiddle is dumb as hell right? Just had one that rushed zhonyas and had the least gold on our team. Ahhhhhhhh

Fracas

#fuckonami
Not really, what is Fiddle supposed to do with Runeglaive?

Aren't you missing out on a sizeable portion of gold plus better smite? The mana/CDR/AP are decent enough at least, right?

I'd be ok with it if he actually played like Fiddle. Instead, he mostly just farmed the jungle and didn't bother with wards. He did ok in the couple teamfights we had though. I mean he wasn't the reason we lost but it seems weird to me.

Aren't you missing out on a sizeable portion of gold plus better smite? The mana/CDR/AP are decent enough at least, right?

I'd be ok with it if he actually played like Fiddle. Instead, he mostly just farmed the jungle and didn't bother with wards. He did ok in the couple teamfights we had though. I mean he wasn't the reason we lost but it seems weird to me.
He's too slow for the extra gold to make any difference, Fiddle normally gets his gold from kills.

I would probably get some CDR before Zhonya's - which is why Magus was pretty good on him - and if anything you can just grab a machete upgrade and sit on it, nothing wrong with that.

faridmon

Oh God our top laner decided he'd be jungle after we all picked champs

Now I'm stuck as support Vi

pls send help

Something like this happened when I was lined up to be a Jungler, only for a Yi to complain all day and I ended up being a support... with Sejuani.
That game actually went alright, and then I though i Have just created a new Meta, played him again as a Supp just to be destroyed by a poking champ (I think it was Vayne) and a Morgana...

Needless to say, I have never played him since except as a Jungler.

Tizoc

Man good TFs are a sight to behold, making ti rain gold with their positioning so his abilities take out a lot of minions and being able to dodge skill shots while still landing your own @_@

patchday

As long as you don't fall behind throughout the game and you keep participating in fights, your damage will be up there.

Thanks! Yeah finally got a better result earlier today

Kalista isn't even close to weak.

I came in 2nd place finally on a Dominion coop using her (I think it the first time I tried her out too). I wondered why and looked her up. I see her Attack damage is high. I guess that's it?

I wish her R move was more useful. Seems useless too me for solo queue? One good thing that HOTS does is you get to choose between 2 different ults for a hero (since they use a tree for progression)

Btw, good job there!

Newt

Thanks! Yeah finally got a better result earlier today

I came in 2nd place finally on a Dominion coop using her (I think it the first time I tried her out too). I wondered why and looked her up. I see her Attack damage is high. I guess that's it?

I wish her R move was more useful. Seems useless too me for solo queue? One good thing that HOTS does is you get to choose between 2 different ults for a hero (since they use a tree for progression)

Btw, good job there!
She has the best ult out of any ADC bar maybe Ashe. It's good because it's useful in almost every situation. Engange/disengage/saveidiotsupportthatcan'tposition etc.

Ferga

Foregoing a jungle item on fiddle is dumb as hell right? Just had one that rushed zhonyas and had the least gold on our team. Ahhhhhhhh

You skip it if you can buy large rod on your first back (which isn't hard. When I played fiddle, I was able to do this 75% of the time.)

All of the old Fiddle only players in NA masters/challenger pretty much skipped machete items in half their games.

The machete item has always been crappy on fiddle.

Right now, Fiddle should only buy the first rangers upgrade and start building zhonyas immediately.

Fiddle usually has low gold because he can't farm. He only wins when he's able to either gank successfully or ult successfully in mid game fights.

He's been a really bad pick for the past few patches.

nbraun80

You skip it if you can buy large rod on your first back (which isn't hard. When I played fiddle, I was able to do this 75% of the time.)

The machete item has always been crappy on fiddle.

Right now, Fiddle should only buy the first rangers upgrade and start building zhonyas immediately.

Fiddle usually has low gold because he can't farm. He only wins when he's able to either gank successfully or ult successfully in mid game fights.

He's been a really bad pick for the past few patches.

yeah I would probably just avoid him, unless someone has lots of experience with him. Plus if you're looking for an ap jungler there are better options right now: Nid, Kayle, Diana(my personal favorite currently). Also ekko and fizz can be good too and runeglaive goes great with them.

Ferga

yeah I would probably just avoid him, unless someone has lots of experience with him. Plus if you're looking for an ap jungler there are better options right now: Nid, Kayle, Diana(my personal favorite currently). Also ekko and fizz can be good too and runeglaive goes great with them.

Not even the fiddle mains in high elo are playing him in the last few patches. That's how bad he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom