• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Riven is apparently bugged, she can instant recall

http://youtu.be/mHcdyySX-dI

recall animation canceling?

goOpBfY.jpg

drawkcaB

imagine a world in which vayne, riven, and ezreal get disabled due to gamebreaking bugs.

That's actually want the song Age of Aquarius is about.

Also, Zilean's Rewind (W) starts to cost double mana if he comes in proximity to the bot or top inner turrets. Saying this game has spaghetti code is being generous. You can at least tell one strand of spaghetti from another - this is code oatmeal, just a soulless grey blob of whatever the fuck.

Last few months I've been playing Hec top, and lately Fizz top.

If you guys think Riven, Jax, or Tryn, Floria or any of those snowballing champ top is annoying you haven't seen shit.

I don't know why more people don't play Fizz top. Man I thought Hec top was easy... but the fishy top is just pure lulz.

garath

Last few months I've been playing Hec top, and lately Fizz top.

If you guys think Riven, Jax, or Tryn, Floria or any of those snowballing champ top is annoying you haven't seen shit.

I don't know why more people don't play Fizz top. Man I thought Hec top was easy... but the fishy top is just pure lulz.

I've been defaulting to Shen top lately when I have to top cause he's pretty strong. But I do love the fish. I got pretty good at him jungling him earlier in the season. I'll have to try that next.

Shen top puts me to sleep. What a lame ass champion. I hate Shen..... absolutely hate him. They make him A) a ninja B) looks like Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat with a Scorpion skin... and turn him into a lame duck champion.

He's a NINJA FOR CHRIST SAKES. MAKE HIM AN ASSASSIN!!!!

You do that cheesey ass tank build?

With fizz it's usually trinity/bork into tank. Or trinity into tank if I'm not ahead enough to get bork. It's basically an more annoying hecarim that is harder to kill because of the E. You're still flanking and shitting on their carries, but you're not dependent on home guard TP.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Haven't played Blitz in ages. Pre-Tristana rework, you could delay the E to interrupt her Rocket Jump. Similarly, you could delay the E and get the knockup on Ezreal after he reaches his destination with his own E.

I played a few games last night where Tristana's W just ate up my E. It would go on cd and I would hear the noise, but no visible knockup, and no interruption of her W at all. Is that something post-rework, or another patch related bug?

Fracas

#fuckonami
Man Fizz afer his first rework was the best (missing health on hit instead of dot)

Get a bork then build full tank then just kill everyone because you're doing a ton of percent health each hit

Man Fizz afer his first rework was the best (missing health on hit instead of dot)

Get a bork then build full tank then just kill everyone because you're doing a ton of percent health each hit
Imagine that Fizz on the current patch with Devourer

"Fuck Fizz"? That's what I thought

Leezard

It was just ridiculously broken, since he was both a strong tank and a strong tank buster.

Shen top puts me to sleep. What a lame ass champion. I hate Shen..... absolutely hate him. They make him A) a ninja B) looks like Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat with a Scorpion skin... and turn him into a lame duck champion.

He's a NINJA FOR CHRIST SAKES. MAKE HIM AN ASSASSIN!!!!

With fizz it's usually trinity/bork into tank. Or trinity into tank if I'm not ahead enough to get bork. It's basically an more annoying hecarim that is harder to kill because of the E. You're still flanking and shitting on their carries, but you're not dependent on home guard TP.

You know who loves Shen top? Nasus loves Shen top.

Yeah I remember playing BOTRK tank fizz. Go into 1v5 and die but take out three squishies with me.

Shen can definitely play against Nasus. He can bully him early on and can snowball other lanes before Nasus becomes relevant. It can go either way IMHO.

Jeff-DSA

My dog Bowser died during my ban and I actually felt like I needed you guys. I'm ok, but man does it suck. Happy to be back.

I haven't played a lick of League in a little over a month. I think I'm ready to step back in. Might ease into some normals and see what's changed and then see if I'm ready for the climb to gold again.

My dog Bowser died during my ban and I actually felt like I needed you guys. I'm ok, but man does it suck. Happy to be back.

I haven't played a lick of League in a little over a month. I think I'm ready to step back in. Might ease into some normals and see what's changed and then see if I'm ready for the climb to gold again.

Play fizz top! Trust me! I got two accounts to gold spamming hec, and fizz is even easier!

"You're not gonna kill me because I have infinite sustain and you have no damage, and I'm not gonna kill you because you're just going to stack so much armor that it won't matter. Let's just be friends instead."

Pretty much

Except late game Nasus doesn't extend those gratitude's to Shens teammates.

And if shen builds pure armor then sucks for him to meet the AP mid

Edwardo

Welcome back. Sucks to hear about your dog :(

garath

Wow. I got carried in a ranked game! Woo. Actually just allowed myself to be carried. Everyone else was doing work so I focused on just farming and playing safe so not to throw anything. Group with the team, don't be a jerk ADC farming half a map away from your fed teammates, push down objectives. It was nice. I did my part and more importantly, didn't contribute to NOT winning. See that way too often.

ps, soraka is so unfun. Those heals on top of a warwick just make me feel like I'm hitting an ever growing hp pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom