• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerd

Sion's is fucking perfect

I haven't listened to GP's and don't pay attention when I'm playing Tahm but his voice changes when you get 3 stacks on someone I think? which is pretty cool

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Sion's is fucking perfect

I haven't listened to GP's and don't pay attention when I'm playing Tahm but his voice changes when you get 3 stacks on someone I think? which is pretty cool
Tahm also has a lot of flavor with his taunt sweet talking allies. It's pretty fun, but I feel like there's a missing authenticity to its southern origin. It's still the strongest voice on a new champion in a very long time.

"Everything sucks and Riot is worst company na"

- Breezy

I have to chime in and say that in my time lurking this thread although the good gentleman Breezy likes to bitch about nearly everything, the new Gangplank voice although less goofy, is really dull and uninteresting compared to the original one.

zkylon

zkylewd
1JpOsWhqGT9k7EQh

jerd

Tahm also has a lot of flavor with his taunt sweet talking allies. It's pretty fun, but I feel like there's a missing authenticity to its southern origin. It's still the strongest voice on a new champion in a very long time.

Yeah I didn't think they'd be able to top rek'sai's voice but against all odds they were able to do it

patchday

New Fiora looks hot. Granted, I thought she looked good already. Waiting for her to hit free rotation one of these days.

Cant wait for Lissandra to go on sale next month. I loved the concept and found her fun to play. But didnt want to pay full price

killatopak

Gold Member
dota doesn't have Swain

sorry Steve

Closest I could think of is actually one of my fave heroes.

Leshrac The Tormented.
Just go bloodstone, aga, black king bar, blademail and you're killing everybody just by standing.

Do you prefer lol because of your complain tendencies? :)

No, she'll be weak, you read her kit, remember?

Oh no doubt about it she'll be weak. Without AS or attack damage her kit suffers, but without tankiness she'll be instagibbed.

Closest I could think of is actually one of my fave heroes.

Leshrac The Tormented.
Just go bloodstone, aga, black king bar, blademail and you're killing everybody just by standing.

Do you prefer lol because of your complain tendencies? :)

A little bit of column A, a little bit of Column B.

Back in the day I played a good amount of DotA 2. I just don't care for it much. The art style is boring.

Holy shit Sneaky is streaming a game where one side has Bjerg, Kieth, Piglet, Dominate vs Sneaky, Incarnati0n, and Pobelter.

6 minutes into the game... straight up 5v5 in the mid lane diving turrets... LMAO. Miss flash, skillshots, and everything... shit looked like a straight ARAM for a good 2minutes. All 10 blinking red lmao.

MaxiLive

The new Fiora looks like a lot of fun and will probably be my worst nightmare playing adc in low elo normal games :D

Maybe I'll have to give her a go but I've always sucked at squishy melee characters I play too defensive and have no idea how much damage potential I actually have. I bet she will be similar to Riven in playstyle and competitiveness. If the person knows how to play them then they will dominate the game if they don't they may win lane but then instantly die in the mid-late game.

As for the patch I can't wait to check out the new UI and give MF a quick go even though I've always been pretty poor with her. Also the new ARAM match should be interesting to check out but the gameplay is exactly the same?

What was the stuff on PBE where you could buy minions? I thought that was part of this event but I'm guessing it must be for the next one?

Leezard

The new Fiora looks like a lot of fun and will probably be my worst nightmare playing adc in low elo normal games :D

Maybe I'll have to give her a go but I've always sucked at squishy melee characters I play too defensive and have no idea how much damage potential I actually have. I bet she will be similar to Riven in playstyle and competitiveness. If the person knows how to play them then they will dominate the game if they don't they may win lane but then instantly die in the mid-late game.

As for the patch I can't wait to check out the new UI and give MF a quick go even though I've always been pretty poor with her. Also the new ARAM match should be interesting to check out but the gameplay is exactly the same?

What was the stuff on PBE where you could buy minions? I thought that was part of this event but I'm guessing it must be for the next one?
The black market brawlers will probably be online in a couple of days or after the weekend or similar.

Feebastic

I think the only thing I really don't like on Fiora's new kit is the big AoE heal, for thematic reasons. I don't care massively about her gameplay since I never play top, but for Riot to spend so much time focusing on making her fit a fencer/ duelist persona slapping a big ol' heal pad on her because team utility or whatever just seems bizarre.

Elise has been much better thanks to Runeglaive
I think the only thing I really don't like on Fiora's new kit is the big AoE heal, for thematic reasons. I don't care massively about her gameplay since I never play top, but for Riot to spend so much time focusing on making her fit a fencer/ duelist persona slapping a big ol' heal pad on her because team utility or whatever just seems bizarre.
I view it as a sort of teabagging

We just dueled and now I shall revel in your corpse

Ferga

Isn't she considered bad right now?

She can cheese early but she becomes a stun bot at late game because she doesn't scale well.

She invades really hard and controls dragon really well.

It's just all the nerfs to her stun and sustain made her a bad pick. But now that her early game stun is buffed by a whopping 0.6seconds, I can see her becoming a good pick again.

Tizoc

This effin' jungler
if Shaco ganked top a little more GP wouldn't have gotten ahead and fucking quadra-ed us at the end game, seriously so many times i got him to low health but shaco would never gank top.
I even forgot to honor our blitz who had excellent plays.

garath

I do hope Elise is back but I don't know if the buffs really address her complete failure of a late game. The stun bot aspect is nice and all but would like a little bit more.

I'm going to try her again. After I finish my promos at least. Going to stick to Kha'zix and Eve until then.

Runeglaive + liandry's + Rylai's then straight tank sounds really good on Elise.

they did? isnt it still the same, 6% per stack x6/7/8?
She does a stack worth of bonus magic damage for each stack already applied before you ult.

EDIT - Wait, there's nothing about it on the patch notes, could it be some really weird wording on her ult tooltip? God damn it Riot

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
She does a stack worth of bonus magic damage for each stack already applied before you ult.

EDIT - Wait, there's nothing about it on the patch notes, could it be some really weird wording on her ult tooltip? God damn it Riot

she already did that though? if you autoed someone to max stacks then ulted them, each wave did max stacks of damage. so (0.06x8)8

edit: apparently if you shield damage she doesnt lose her strut, so BT passive will be a good way to not get poked by a random tf wild card and lose your passive.

she already did that though? if you autoed someone to max stacks then ulted them, each wave did max stacks of damage. so (0.06x8)8

edit: apparently if you shield damage she doesnt lose her strut, so BT passive will be a good way to not get poked by a random tf wild card and lose your passive.
I was thinking it would do double the stack damage depending on how many stacks you already had

Tooltips are hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom