• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
i almost wish they didn't add any new fancy stuff to the bilgewater mode and just tried those items out in regular sr for a few weeks

i bet somehow it'll turn up to be a buff to corki since worlds is just around the corner

they should just add all the new items in. Shake up the game for once.

How much extra slow % will Rylai apply on Swain's Q?

That's a good question since only the highest slow takes effect now.

Leezard

How much extra slow % will Rylai apply on Swain's Q?

Does Swain's Q slow more than 40%? Then it will not add anything.

Less than 40%? Then it will slow 40%.

Unless it counts in the 20% category, then you can replace the above numbers with 20%.

edit: Swain's Q has 20% slow at rank 1 and 40% at rank 5. So Rylai is definitely useless on rank 5, but might be useless on all levels.

zkylon

zkylewd
they should just add all the new items in. Shake up the game for once.

i mean, i sort of agree but i don't really know if these are all items you'd like to have in a balanced, stable and fun game

like, the disguise thing sounds awesome but it probably has very obnoxious abuse cases if it's strong or it ends up being a big noob trap if it's undertuned

i do think it would be nice if some of these items make it through and i find it pretty reassurring that rito hasn't ran out of ideas

tho tbh i don't think that can be ever argued considering how awesome champion design is being lately

Leezard

Hopefully we'll see a couple of the concepts of the new game mode items into SR, but as is many of them are hilariously broken.

garath

Watching scarra play GP. He's not very good with him but the new GP does look like a lot of fun to play. I may just have to cruise some normals next couple days and try out all these champs:

- Elise
- GP
- MF
- Eve nerfs

Tizoc

Does Swain's Q slow more than 40%? Then it will not add anything.

Less than 40%? Then it will slow 40%.

Unless it counts in the 20% category, then you can replace the above numbers with 20%.

edit: Swain's Q has 20% slow at rank 1 and 40% at rank 5. So Rylai is definitely useless on rank 5, but might be useless on all levels.

And yet it remains shown as among his recommended items :V
Rito pls.

TomShoe

Banned
no support, no midlaner

RIP indeed

RiP

iU8MCqK.jpg

Shame, I was rooting for them to win too.

clemenx

Banned
Jeez, the way people complain about the ingame face of the Fiora model on Reddit. I would think those guys fap at the actual game.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
This new UI is very frustrating to deal with. Every aspect of it just feels inadequate. Very poor placement/coloring on gold when you open the shop menu. No summoner names inside tab. I understand the desire to consolidate information to reduce unnecessary UI real estate but it's really hard to pick out even simple information like the kill score in the match or player CS. Really disappointed.

Nekofrog

Banned
even bringing up personal champion stats is hard to read because it's an obscure icon instead of a short abbreviated text descriptor, and it's like 6-8 icons in a column so you look at it and just mentally glaze over

the new UI is fine and if people would give it more than five minutes before forming an opinion, they'd probably be okay with it

you've been playing with the same hud for years give a new one time, jesus

new gangplank seems pretty fun. his barrels are gonna take some learning but I'm really liking him. you also acquire silver serpents way slower than I thought you would.

garath

Yeah. So Elise is fun again. In the end it was a troll fest. I had crushed that MF's spirit so hard she just started feeding. It should have been a FF at 20.

XWYO8Xc.png

edit: Oh and don't really like the UI. It's too cluttered right in the middle.

I'm okay with the new HUD, I can see people's problems with it but eh.

Also MF feels really fucking good. Q kill bounces are redunkulous in lane, you're like Lucian on steroids now as far as your Q harass goes.

that's an incredibly handwavy dismissive approach to real concerns that people have with the new hud

it's extremely hard to parse what's a legitimate issue with design and what's "well I'm used to glancing here and now I have to glance somewhere else so it takes longer"

i'm taking most complaints with a grain of salt for now.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Oh, yes. I cannot see the character portraits on the scoreboard well when people die now too. It is very sad. Especially because no names are listed. It is like playing blind.

Nekofrog

Banned
it's extremely hard to parse what's a legitimate issue with design and what's "well I'm used to glancing here and now I have to glance somewhere else so it takes longer"

i'm taking most complaints with a grain of salt for now.

i mean it's pretty undeniable that in their quest for "clarity" they've really kind of made some aspects of the new UI even harder to distinguish things than the previous one.

Jeez, the way people complain about the ingame face of the Fiora model on Reddit. I would think those guys fap at the actual game.

I dunno, she does look like a chubby harry potter now in game. They seriously did *ruin* her. I'm surprised XiaoWeiXiao is suspended, I thought he was one of the good ones after the whole drama with his group being held hostage by their last owner or something.

Einbroch

Banned
Ugh, my super model generic fencing girl isn't as hot anymore wah. They've been moving this cartoony direction for a while, and for good reason.

It holds up better and matches more of the "non-human" things in the game.

zkylon

zkylewd
I dunno, she does look like a chubby harry potter now in game. They seriously did *ruin* her. I'm surprised XiaoWeiXiao is suspended, I thought he was one of the good ones after the whole drama with his group being held hostage by their last owner or something.

the face is a bit wonky but that hair is fabulous

wish my red streak looked dat delicious

[zkylon]rotate the model up a little bit pls[/zkylon]
excuuuse me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom