• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea why spend money on shitty sivir skins when snowstorm sivir aka the only good sivir skin will be on sale any day now

Wow thanks guys. I'll definitely follow the advice.

Wolf Akela. Unfortunately, I don't think I can look up your masteries and rune pages because PH's lol client is so garbo that it only shows the mastery and rune page that you used last. I haven't checked if friends can see all of them though.

There's also no 3rd party websites that I can use because Garena, the company who manages lol locally,doesn't allow them.

It's also the reason I can't share replays and show my super awesome plays.

--
About the defensive tree, tenacious is always preferred right?

this video from phreak is pretty long but really comprehensive if u want to take the time to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_hzCsh2RZQ

might help

i think with a few more runepages you'll be good to go for a long while, basically i have this many cos i don't know what to spend my ip on these days

Why do that when Bandit Sivir is 520 RP.

cut.gif

killatopak

Gold Member
yea why spend money on shitty sivir skins when snowstorm sivir aka the only good sivir skin will be on sale any day now

this video from phreak is pretty long but really comprehensive if u want to take the time to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_hzCsh2RZQ

might help

i think with a few more runepages you'll be good to go for a long while, basically i have this many cos i don't know what to spend my ip on these days

Awesome! Thanks! Will watch right now.
Edit: wow one hour. I'll get some snacks.

Almost positive I'm playing against a Yasuo with scripts as Varus lol

Very annoying.

How do you even get good at the game if you use scripts? I don't see the logic in it. Ultimately, you still suck and you lose the satisfaction of winning with your own skills. I always play league with the intention to improve. I get that some people want to win badly and pubstomp their enemy laner but nothing beats winning with your real skills.

--

I have probably played with GP and MF 20 times each since yesterday. It's either they're on the enemy team or they're my team mates. It's kinda getting ridiculous. Good training when I go against them though.

GP barrel OP wave clear and zoning tool.

23qwerty

It's not even in ranked either, it's draft >_>

I mean I could be wrong, but I really really, don't think so. Gonna check the replay in a bit.

zkylon

zkylewd
How do you even get good at the game if you use scripts? I don't see the logic in it. Ultimately, you still suck and you lose the satisfaction of winning with your own skills. I always play league with the intention to improve. I get that some people want to win badly and pubstomp their enemy laner but nothing beats winning with your real skills.
some ppl are dicks and/or childish/dumb

when i was like 12 i used cheats in like counterstrike or something

can't really think of a valid reason i did that outside of being really really bad at counterstrike but i remember thinking it was funny at the time

zkylon

zkylewd
huh I wonder how refunds work. grats

you only got three refunds and that's it tho, so think before refunding

i actually refunded riven twice and still bought her a third time lol

my third refund was karma which i also bought

so yeah

don't be an idiot lik eme

jerd

That's a huge bummer though refunds are really limited. I refunded singed after playing one custom game with him :-(

It was an ip purchase and he's so cheap.

I was new. Bought him again within a couple of months

killatopak

Gold Member
Don't take this personally Breezy but the only champ I ever regretted buying despite playing him tons is Swain. It's like I'm always struggling with his range so I had a hard time with him. I bought him because earlier on he was the champ I was having most trouble dealing with and I wanted to master him so I would know what to do when I went against him.

Too bad there's no refund button in our region.

patchday

you only got three refunds and that's it tho, so think before refunding

i actually refunded riven twice and still bought her a third time lol

my third refund was karma which i also bought

so yeah

don't be an idiot lik eme

That's a huge bummer though refunds are really limited. I refunded singed after playing one custom game with him :-(

It was an ip purchase and he's so cheap.

I was new. Bought him again within a couple of months

lol youguys crack me up. I will heed your advice though and avoid that refund button. Man I'd think they'd regenerate within a year. Like regen 1 refund after a year is up.

Nekofrog

Banned
nwpEq9p.jpg

why the fuck do people pick team comps like that. like do you want to do no damage late game against a taric or something

edit: holy shit 10 minutes later and zed and hec are still arguing in the lobby. this is hilarious.

bE6mUrR.png

omg

qA0vz3d.png

fqCabn2.png

jesus CHRIST these two

kayle and i just chilling watching these shenanigans

I used all 3 the day they were released years ago and I have zero

Are you sure you didn't get refunds through other means? Support tickets used to give you a single refund, you could get refunds for VUs around the Karthus rework too. I've used only 3 tokens but I've had 4 refunds total since I refunded the Diana bundle when they fucking ruined Valkyrie.

jerd

I cant find that skin in the shop for sivir? That looks great

That's a seasonal skin. There are events throughout the year such as the pool party event, the bilgewater one that's going on right now, the harrowing around halloween, and the snowdown around december. There are a lot of skins that are exclusive to those events. That sivir skin in particular will be back on sale sometime this winter

patchday

Anyone knows what changed? I can no longer spectate ongoing Ranked matches from the home screen. Is that feature gone in the new UI?

clemenx

Banned
Holy shit setting up the kegs with Gangplank is crazy fun. Even just to farm it feels so rewarding to crit it with a Q. I also fed a bit because it's nuanced enough that you have to think it through to duel with it or in a teamfight. Excellent rework.

zkylon

zkylewd
sivir nerfs feel ok to me, she's clearly crowding out other adcs in competitive because of her ult. dunno about the numbers tho

lol youguys crack me up. I will heed your advice though and avoid that refund button. Man I'd think they'd regenerate within a year. Like regen 1 refund after a year is up.
yeah, that would be nice, specially since it's not like u get your money back, just the rp

jerd

Played some mantheon today. Warrior>cleaver makes your ult up constantly and you can just win every single lane for them. I think he's kinda sleeper right now since the tanks aren't as prevalent

What you mean Haz?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
These picked out Ask.fm responses and how they are worded.
At least astralfoxy said there's a real client coming soon™

These picked out Ask.fm responses and how they are worded.
At least astralfoxy said there's a real client coming soon™

I dunno when riot started using ask.fm, but some of them do dodge the questions expertly. And the foxy answer is hilarious, he derails into how hes never acted like a girl or whatever and spends a good paragraph on that fact
Place is a shitshow.

I'd love to say it isn't representative of the community but...

:-(
Nah the league reddit is shit whenever I go there for a laugh. They just pile on hilariously enough, theyre kinda mindless.

5 front pages posts bitching about Fiora's face
0 posts when she actually gets fixed to suit their tastes, no one gives a shit about it on the PBE post, nothing but Teemo memes instead

LoL reddit in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom