• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
edit: ehh gonna edit this out

this isn't worht it

have a cute irelia neko

2YEQIxub1Io23klO

Tizoc

You know what?

Fuck it, i'm a rengar main now

Nothing but Rengar. Let's do this.

Challenger, here I come.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but because of the way my friend uses Rengar, I've come to believe that at least early game Rengar needs to work with the lane he's ganking to get kills. Once he's fed he can one shot a squishy in 1 second flat (maybe 2).
If Rengar is behind he ain't making it up any time soon >_>;

garath

Now that elise is banned... I have no other good jungler pick this patch other than reksai now that eve is nerfed

I might have to learn rengar jungle or something.

Is eve really that bad now? I know that Q nerf was pretty harsh for the late game.

Either way, try khazix.

faridmon

Anyone watches the Chinese League? Just watched it for the first time and it was way more entertaining than the careful, passive plays of the American and European game.
IG and OMG match was really good. there were like 11 kills in the first 15 mins and it was just back and fourth and the Baron hunting was so intense.

Anyone watches the Chinese League? Just watched it for the first time and it was way more entertaining than the careful, passive plays of the American and European game.

I don't think EU and NA is careful or passive at all, they're just incompetent of seeing plays through and it looking passive - certainly not passive. I suppose the 1 team domination has gave the effect, too. If you'd seen LMQ (TiP) first season in Challenger and LCS and the controlled aggression brought into NA shattered everyone.

IG and OMG match was really good. there were like 11 kills in the first 15 mins and it was just back and fourth and the Baron hunting was so intense.
But yeah, LPL is definitely aggro compared to LCK which used, and still is really, known for the controlled thought out plays.

TomShoe

Banned
I don't think EU and NA is careful or passive at all, they're just incompetent of seeing plays through and it looking passive - certainly not passive. I suppose the 1 team domination has gave the effect, too. If you'd seen LMQ (TiP) first season in Challenger and LCS and the controlled aggression brought into NA shattered everyone.

But yeah, LPL is definitely aggro compared to LCK which used, and still is really, known for the controlled thought out plays.

There's less room to play aggressive and take risks compared to the LCK and LPL, because a mistake is more punishing due to the lack of games. LPL has 42. LCK has anywhere between 34 and 51. LCS only has 18.

Seen all the Sivir tears above and was forced into ADC.

Why has no one told me how OP she is before now.

High damage comps are very good in low elo.

Leezard

China has historically been the most aggressive region and still is. Korea isn't really close.

NA is more passive than EU, EU has gotten a lot better at early aggression.

xezuru

Been trying Nami for the freeweek as I'm still lookin for the disengage champion that fits into my support pool, once I got used to selfcasting quickkeys, doing different harass patterns and combinations has been pretty cool, the mana problems and pitiful waveclear on the other hand... No idea what runes to run on her, she kind just explodes, and I don't really feel like I get anywhere close to non-R Karma damage to warrant the AP runes i've been using.

... and I don't really feel like I get anywhere close to non-R Karma damage to warrant the AP runes i've been using.

Stop right there criminal scum.

My rune page is HP regen quints, then a mix of MR/Amour and MP/5 regen thrown in. She's an incredibly strong champion once she clicks (and if you like playing, obviously).

I guess with more practice it will come, but both disengage/engage shouldn't be an issue with her.

Waveclear again, shouldn't really be an issue for you, but E + Q can clear waves fast for a "weak" support like Nami - especially last hitting.

Mana regen shouldn't be an issue once you get going it's likely that Mikaels + Frozen Heart will also be core items (definitely the former) so your %MP regen shouldn't be an issue from around Lvl 11 onwards. Although it's always best to get Mikaels ASAP, try going Glacial Shroud before finishing off Miakels - CDR/Armour/Mana for not very much gold. Crazy strong item in the laning phase too.

China has historically been the most aggressive region and still is. Korea isn't really close.

NA is more passive than EU, EU has gotten a lot better at early aggression.

China for world cup

NA has to realize that playing aggressive is strong. Earlier they posted a screencap of the TSM vs...whoever match with bjerg at around 70-80k damage higher than anyone else, the other team had the same bias with their Viktor having the most damage on top of everyone else.

It's like....it's literally a 'hope mid wins' comp

Leezard

Been trying Nami for the freeweek as I'm still lookin for the disengage champion that fits into my support pool, once I got used to selfcasting quickkeys, doing different harass patterns and combinations has been pretty cool, the mana problems and pitiful waveclear on the other hand... No idea what runes to run on her, she kind just explodes, and I don't really feel like I get anywhere close to non-R Karma damage to warrant the AP runes i've been using.

Check out my runepage #10. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/19011415#runes

It's what I like to play on Nami. Lots of mana regen and armor, to be able to harass and outsustain the enemies.

zkylon

zkylewd
nFJOG8KnWVJGdVj3

enjoy

also i have a very much not posteable lux lol

edit: whoops didnt' notice the butt, hope u grabbed it while it was up lol

jerd

Plus if i remember correctly the way leagues crit works isn't entirely rng and that 1% chance is actually better than 1/100. Basically for every consecutive attack that doesn't crit, you have a slightly better chance to crit? Not sure what the math behind it is but crit is kinda wonky in league

Plus if i remember correctly the way leagues crit works isn't entirely rng and that 1% chance is actually better than 1/100. Basically for every consecutive attack that doesn't crit, you have a slightly better chance to crit? Not sure what the math behind it is but crit is kinda wonky in league

Yeah. Basically what the 1% determines is how fast you 'build up' to your next crit. Long time ago Riot determined that having crits determined by rng was too toxic so they changed it to a system where the longer you go without critting, the higher the chance of you critting. Theres a term for it, what wad it, faux-rng?

Feebastic

Anyone else's Bilgewater rewards failing to show up? Just did 2 ARAMs and won both with 20+ kills after having chosen Graves's side, and it's still not picking up on it...

Edit: Do I actually have to pick Graves for the reward to go through?

jerd

What's the most broken basic ability in the game? I think playful/trickster and poppy's passive are prob rhe most annoying

Feebastic

What's the most broken basic ability in the game? I think playful/trickster and poppy's passive are prob rhe most annoying

I think Shaco's point and click flash on a ten-second cooldown that grants a long stealth and a guaranteed crit would be absolutely busted on so many champions.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think noota won fantasy lcs

he's gonna be tied with pankak for wins but i think he has many more points

congrats noota

Why do people use a single crit rune on some pages?
ad champions soimetimes choose to give up roughly 1 ad for like 1% crit chance in case they get lucky in lane and manage to get a crit on an enemy champion which can have a pretty big effect in like a fight or a trade or whatever.

plus having 1% crit means that eventually you're gonna get a crit in lane because of how crit in the game works, even if it takes you 100 autos to get it. problem is that it might be on a minion

crit chance is pseudo random, basically at 1% your one hundredth auto is guaranteed a crit, but afaik it's not like attack number 50 is more likely to get a crit than attack number 1

hmm not sure what u mean by broken

like it could be like silly broken like draven q being like a free bf sword or super annoying broken like wukong clone or terrible design like vlad q or just cool gameplay broken like thresh lantern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom