• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
huh.gif
What is going on on Reddit

"Waah Riot doesn't do X"

*Riot does X*

"Waah Riot didn't do Y and/or messed up X"

zkylon

zkylewd
why does riot nerf sivir instead of buffing every other adc

why does riot not add pd passive as a boots enchantment

why does riot nerf eve and not nidalee (next pbe nidalee is nerfed, no one says anything)

reddit's the very definition of entitlement

why does riot nerf sivir instead of buffing every other adc

why does riot not add pd passive as a boots enchantment

why does riot nerf eve and not nidalee (next pbe nidalee is nerfed, no one says anything)

reddit's the very definition of entitlement

Well they should buff some adcs

Like loseian

jerd

I mean it was pretty fucking stupid before

Idk what her win rate is like but i went from seeing her almost every game to never. I liked having her she made ganks easy

Edit: parently she has the highest win rate among adcs on champ.gg so maybe it's just me

I have never heard anything good about the league sub reddit from anyone, everyone thing I hear about it makes it sounds like a mad house.

Remember when everyone was freaking out about the whole league youtubers boosting people videos. It was funny watching every fan base go for each other throats.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Finally got around to playing Nidalee jungle. I'm almost positive I wasn't playing her right; early clears felt super rough. Ganks are insane though. Definitely want to play more of her. Everything I'm looking for in a carry jungler.

jerd

She takes a few games to iron out the kinks for sure

Also the proper rune page makes a world of difference. If you haven't already, set up an ap quints and blues, armor yellows, and ad reds page with masteries giving scaling and flat ad and ap as well. Her damage becomes outrageous early that way if you have even a slight idea what you're doing

She's just too squishy for my liking

I'm pretty sure some people even run 28/2 masteries on her. I know catsexual did when nid jumgle first came about

killatopak

Gold Member
Zkylon, I really have to thank you for your vid suggestion regarding runes and masteries. Although I haven't bought a rune page yet, I heavily altered my mastery pages and it made a huge difference.

Tried a few rank games and we won all. I was support in all games and sometimes I even had more gold than my mid laner and the laning phase was super easy. I shudder to think what would happen once I get a real support rune page.

Bacon

She takes a few games to iron out the kinks for sure

Also the proper rune page makes a world of difference. If you haven't already, set up an ap quints and blues, armor yellows, and ad reds page with masteries giving scaling and flat ad and ap as well. Her damage becomes outrageous early that way if you have even a slight idea what you're doing

She's just too squishy for my liking

I'm pretty sure some people even run 28/2 masteries on her. I know catsexual did when nid jumgle first came about

Yup she benefits immensely from a proper rune page. I made one for her exclusively and it made a huge difference. Early clears become so much easier.

Ferga

I hate everything about jungle nid.

There's acceptable assassin junglers like elise, eve and lee sin who are an annoyance to play against then there's nidalee.

If that spear hits you in a random jungle camp, you're as good as dead. If it doesn't, well she's taking half your life instead of all of it plus the camp you were doing.

Every single nidalee jungle invades the first buff and it's driven me to start at my buff almost every game because I'm just so sick of it. Absolutely destroys my clearing speed by not having gromp/golem buff.

Delete this god damn champ.

jerd

Add to that the fact that she has a no cd manaless dash and can fuck around in your jungle all day with 0 repercussions. She also transitions so well into late game because she can just focus on poke. I'm so glad people at my elo don't play her much

Add to that the fact that she has a no cd manaless dash and can fuck around in your jungle all day with 0 repercussions. She also transitions so well into late game because she can just focus on poke. I'm so glad people at my elo don't play her much

but I thought manaless champions were your favorite kind

.......who was the last manaless champion anyway? Yasuo? Zac? Gnar? Yeah it was Gnar wasn't it that fucker.

jerd

Reksai actually :p

I just realized there hasn't been an energy resourced champ since before i started playing whats up with that?

And holy shit i thought you guys were joking about the whole "buff every adc up to sivir's level" thing on reddit

Reksai actually :p

I just realized there hasn't been an energy resourced champ since before i started playing whats up with that?

Energy? Psh they'll just keep making up their funny resource champions. Next up they're going to introduce I dunno...Space Power, it has like 8 segmented bars and you gain it by being in the jungle. Or something.

Need moar heat champs

Oh thats right, poor Rumble.

So we got-
Manaless
Mana
Fury
Rage
Heat
Ferocity
Energy
Health
Iron Man(Or whatever Mordekaisers bar is called)

jesus fuck Riot

I'm pretty sure they can convert half the champions into fury or rage or something like it. Energy if they have a filled bar, rage if they don't. For Rumble, I dunno he gets angry so he forgets how to press buttons as a lore explanation as to why he's silenced.

Saprol

don't forget yasuo's flow.

coming soon: hydration resource for being in the river, essence for defeating minions and monsters, unity for landing supportive spells on allies, foliage which gains charges when you go through a unique bush + theres cooldown per bush.

Einbroch

Banned
Half of those things aren't resources though.

Of all the resources, heat is the best. Most strategic and most interactive. Also very readable for both opponents and yourself.

Half of those things aren't resources though.

Of all the resources, heat is the best. Most strategic and most interactive. Also very readable for both opponents and yourself.

Sure they are! Tryn and Rek build up their resource, Gnar...builds up his. Mordekaiser shields himself with his. Rengar builds up his etc

Edit-Huh! I didn't know RiotZeronis drew lewd art and had a patreon. Christ they're making bank

Edit-Edit-
How to do it:
After getting Devourer, buy an item (Longsword, and Amplifying tome worked best, Brawler's Glove, Dagger, Ruby Crystal, Consumables, Faerie Charm, Rejuv Bead, and Sapphire Crystal do not work.) sit in your fountain and then a new wolf will pop up. There's no consistent way to do it other than this. Also works with Statikk Shiv.

Keep in mind: When the wolves swarm, they WILL creep block you.

zkylon

zkylewd
had a total bloodbath of a game just now, pretty fun stuff, ended up being 100% carried by devourer xin zhao oneshotting everyone 1v4 and everything

pretty disgusting lol

this two onhits devourer thing feels like one of those things that in a few months we'll be looking back and remembering as that hilarious thing that who knows how it got to live lol

was looking at win %s and i'm pretty surprised ori's so low. she's been steadily dropping in winrate based on meta alone i guess, but it's pretty weird to see her lower than lissandra or whatever, tho unlike lizzy i don't really think ori needs a buff, just meta shifting around making her harder to play

Zkylon, I really have to thank you for your vid suggestion regarding runes and masteries. Although I haven't bought a rune page yet, I heavily altered my mastery pages and it made a huge difference.
cool

i don't agree with all the stuff in the video (i get enhanced recall on everyne instead of like 0.5% movement speed) but it's useful stuff

Tried a few rank games and we won all. I was support in all games and sometimes I even had more gold than my mid laner and the laning phase was super easy. I shudder to think what would happen once I get a real support rune page.
tbh it's not gonna like have that big of an impact, specially if you already have a decent ap page, but it'll be a nice bump, specially for tankier supports like leona or braum or whatever, tho it's good to have armor quints on everyone even lulu and nami and stuff

Edit-Huh! I didn't know RiotZeronis drew lewd art and had a patreon. Christ they're making bank
yea but there's no league stuff so it's pretty lame

if u want the good stuff u gotta patreon sakimichan

Edit-Edit-
lol that's hilarious

Ferga

Now that elise is banned... I have no other good jungler pick this patch other than reksai now that eve is nerfed

I might have to learn rengar jungle or something.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I dunno when riot started using ask.fm, but some of them do dodge the questions expertly. And the foxy answer is hilarious, he derails into how hes never acted like a girl or whatever and spends a good paragraph on that fact
Reading into that answer wrong, more saying that whatever gender/sex people think foxy is doesn't matter.

Tizoc

Now that elise is banned... I have no other good jungler pick this patch other than reksai now that eve is nerfed

I might have to learn rengar jungle or something.

Take Sejuani.
She can deal eff tons of damage with Cinderhulk alone.
Grab Sightstone early to ward and help your team mates and gank and get assits and kills to become even more un-killable.

only cool new fiora fanart i could find

i mean, if you're a sexist scumbag it does

No it really does matter

like in video games

if it's a dude main character, everyone goes 'oh wow generic dude #1030'
if it's a girl, everyone goes 'how progressive!'

real life is the same

Being blind to sex is well..ignorant.. It's like if you said 'I don't see color' when talking about race, it's there whether you like it or not.

zkylon

zkylewd
No it really does matter

like in video games

if it's a dude main character, everyone goes 'oh wow generic dude #1030'
if it's a girl, everyone goes 'how progressive!'

real life is the same

Being blind to sex is well..ignorant.. It's like if you said 'I don't see color' when talking about race, it's there whether you like it or not.
how is that person's gender relevant in any way to the league client or their work or whatever?

zkylon

zkylewd
ask foxy he decided to talk about it
you're the one calling it hilarious and blowing it out of proportion. you're the one saying it matters

if you read his answer he's literally just making a very short clarification at the end of a very detailed post that's about league and his work and the clarification explains how much it doesn't matter

zkylon

zkylewd
but you're the one that's talking about it

is he not supposed to say anything while people spread rumors about him?

what's hilarious about that

it's early in the morning(night)

I'm tired

so many things are funny to me
your sense of humor is as bad as your bias

but you're the one that's talking about it

is he not supposed to say anything while people spread rumors about him?

what's hilarious about that

well if every rioter responded to every rumor they'd have their pockets full. That's the funny part about it. So what if people are speculating if he's a girl or not, people are going to talk whether he responds to it or not.

And I only mentioned it once, and am now responding to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom