• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

I hate quitters especially when you're doing good in your lane and another lane just rage quits because he fed. Dammit. Then my team mates spam ff after someone quits. ugh. Should have at least tried instead of giving up.
If someone prevents me from surrendering, I extinguish what little hope they have.

Newt

Trust no-one.
eebe1c781ec1c89d8b36ec25082e83d8.jpg

zkylon

zkylewd
Ugh, dive comps are the worst
they played it really well, it was pretty brutal

Man azir is a rad fucking champion. I've been too scared to try him because I always heard about how hard he was to use properly but I recently tried him and...damn.

He has so many tools in his kit it's ridiculous. I feel like the hardest thing to master is when to use his dash, which surprised me.

It also seems like he has a lot of build variety. I have rushed three different items in the three games I've played with him so far depending on how I the game was going and who I was playing against.

Just an awesome champion overall, I don't know if I'll ever use another mid lane champion :p
yeah he's cool

the shurima insec thingie is like one of the most satisfying moves in the game

zkylon

zkylewd
top 5 feet

1: synchan's floaty beauties
2: kaly's feet's ghost
3: elise with her natural heel thing
4: sona (can't see her feet in the model but i imagine she's barefeet and i imagine they're great feet!)
5: varus' furry feet

MaxiLive

I had a stereotypically game last night :p

Vayne and Naut (myself) bot vs Ashe and Thresh, a rather good thresh getting away with murder! Vayne maybe auto'd the over extended thresh twice in the whole 15 minute laning phase and spent the time far too far back meaning she was primed for being hooked/poked to death.

Everytime I went in I would take quarter to half a health bar and Vayne would do one auto then back off. So the lane was just super slow as she would only farm under turret and even then would miss most the CS and continually get poked by Thresh nevermind how much I tried to block from Ashe.

But that was just bot, we had jungle Yi DC after 5 minutes and returned 19 minutes into the game, then DC'd again. As soon as Yi DC'd our top Riven raged and went into instant feeding mode as did Vayne leaving just myself and le Blanc trying to play the game :p

I know the game was lost when it's 4v5 but that isn't an excuse to act like an ass. So Yi jungle DC, Riven rage-feed-afk and Vayne following Riven's example. All in the space of 15 minutes :eek:

Oh League of Legends how can people not make it through 20 minutes without imploding.

Newt

I had a stereotypically game last night :p

Vayne and Naut (myself) bot vs Ashe and Thresh, a rather good thresh getting away with murder! Vayne maybe auto'd the over extended thresh twice in the whole 15 minute laning phase and spent the time far too far back meaning she was primed for being hooked/poked to death.

Everytime I went in I would take quarter to half a health bar and Vayne would do one auto then back off. So the lane was just super slow as she would only farm under turret and even then would miss most the CS and continually get poked by Thresh nevermind how much I tried to block from Ashe.

But that was just bot, we had jungle Yi DC after 5 minutes and returned 19 minutes into the game, then DC'd again. As soon as Yi DC'd our top Riven raged and went into instant feeding mode as did Vayne leaving just myself and le Blanc trying to play the game :p

I know the game was lost when it's 4v5 but that isn't an excuse to act like an ass. So Yi jungle DC, Riven rage-feed-afk and Vayne following Riven's example. All in the space of 15 minutes :eek:

Oh League of Legends how can people not make it through 20 minutes without imploding.
If someone has been gone for over 10 minutes and you're already behind, the game isn't worth playing anymore.

MaxiLive

If someone has been gone for over 10 minutes and you're already behind, the game isn't worth playing anymore.

Agreed but the raging, feeding and then finally afking themselves is just uncalled for and is typically childish behaviours one has to expect form League :p

I dunno why people can't just keep themselves entertained trying to put up a fight or picking up a few kills rather than going to oppositions tier 2 turrets, dancing and flaming chat. Where they could be like myself and Leblanc at least having fun trying to cover the mid turret and picking off the odd kill :D

Ferga

I get 300ping for a good 10minutes which pretty much made it impossible for me to play during that time.

Somehow win....

Why can't I win the game when I'm try harding?

Tried Vlad top and it was disgusting. Enemy Darius looked like he'd given up on life. But next game I faced a Heimer and I realized there are greater evils in this world.

top 5 feet

1: synchan's floaty beauties
2: kaly's feet's ghost
3: elise with her natural heel thing
4: sona (can't see her feet in the model but i imagine she's barefeet and i imagine they're great feet!)
5: varus' furry feet

Okay I'm out of this thread.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm the monster rito created

i wanna be the new nikasaur

dash and that other overly excited chick got nothing on my fanart loving skills

which hopefully will feature something other than palette swaps/aoe versions for his spells

Dragon Master Swain
Instead of a crow he has 3 little dragons, each which 'help out' with each of his spells
His Q dragon breaths fire
His little W dragon circles an area and does a little fire wheel that entrapts enemies
His little E dragon sets the enemy on fire

AND THEN SWAIN TURNS INTO A 3 HEADED HYDRA FOR HIS ULTIMATE
WAHAHAHAHA
(Possibly gaining one head per ult level)

that's my dream

costy give it to Riot, I beLIEve in you

zkylon

zkylewd
tell that to riot, they're the ones reworking your husbando

edit: tho it's not hard to see why he's getting a rework. he barely gets any play while being pretty big in winrate which probably means no one likes him despite him maybe being a overpowered, having a overly simplistic or unhealthy kit or whatever. kind of like malzahar or whatever. plus he's ugly and looks dumb. also all his spells except his snare are dumb

zkylon

zkylewd
i'd say he's in a similar place to gangplank

they're probably gonna redo all his art keeping his evil commander with crow fetish and canes thing and tanky-mage-dps thing too, but his spells are gonna be pretty different

jerd

Just played with a devourer Vi. Was hoping you were wrong zky but i guess people are trying to make it a thing. It was so bad. She went devourer triforce and just died as soon as she ulted in and did no damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom