• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Ya know even with 300 ping, Karma can still wreck your shit. You just gotta predict where they gonna be then haduken their ass.

i got excited about that meddler post about making more items for bruisers only then realized that irelia only needs a triforce for damage so any new item prolly wont be preferable on her :T

unless they add an active to Triforce for melees only that lets you dash to the target, then triple dash irelia cheese ahoy!

With Fiora's new kit having similarities to Irelia, I'm starting to wonder if an Irelia rework is down the line.

i lost to a devourer vi last night in a close game when our leona had been spamming surrender votes, ragequit in the middle of the game for 10 minutes, then in a 3v2 game ending push she said "nah you don't deserve to win" and backed out when we were like 5 autos from finishing the last nexus tower vs a support and their toplaner :(

I feel for your neko m'man :(

Tristana, you say.

T7yelsg.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i just bought mid quinn

played her in an in-house with some friends and she's pretty fun even if her passive feels buggy as fuck

Ferga

Go 7/1 Shyvana jungle. Having a baller of a time 3 shotting everything.

I go top after a while of ganking mid and bot expecting to kill the fed darius.

I have 2000 hp with thornmail and randuins
Get him to 500hp and then...

1000 Ult damage.

:) ....

:- |

Nekofrog

Banned
elise is absolutely dumb right now

i played her in like 1 bot game a few months ago and the 1 support elise game over a year ago, so i really have no idea what im doing with her

didnt stop me from snowballing my lanes beyond repair

i just dont know what to do with her after mid game. plat 3 promos

Ferga

So I roamed the shit out of the map and got every single lane fed with hooks as thresh. i'm 0/1/14 on Thresh 20minutes into the game but lose because my top laner refused to group.

Dragon's up? Let's go top

They started baron? Let's tp bottom.

They taking our inhib? Let's go do red buff.

His logic: I'm a master smurf and I only split push.

Smh.

For the last 10minutes of the game, I literally did nothing but stand at base watching the enemy slowly destroy everything

jerd

I finally played against the devourer gnar I've been waiting for

It was uh... I had fun

Also darius rework in the next few patches woot

killatopak

Gold Member
I finally played against the devourer gnar I've been waiting for

It was uh... I had fun

Also darius rework in the next few patches woot

What?!

Didn't know he was also in line for a rework. Do we have a complete list of champs that's to be reworked?

Edit: Watched a few reworked fiora games on pbe. She's gonna be like Irelia. Build trinity and go tanky.

Poppy, Taric, Shaco, Warwick, Morde, Shen, Panth, Urgot and Yorick are the champions Riot has commented on having reworks on the way, but any champ that was problematic when good or has always just sucked should be on the table.

killatopak

Gold Member
Poppy, Taric, Shaco, Warwick, Morde, Shen, Panth, Urgot and Yorick are the champions Riot has commented on having reworks on the way, but any champ that was problematic when good or has always just sucked should be on the table.

Panth, Shen and Urgot are still seeing competitive plays though.

Other than that, everyone on that list will be fantastic if they're reworked.

jerd

I just want panth's Q to work like varus's. I'd play him all the time

They've said darius is more like a mini rework. Core gameplay will be the same maybe one reworked ability but mostly just tweaks

zkylon

zkylewd
my climb from gold was all sunshines and rainbows, i remember really enjoying it

not as much as doing anything else in life but still pretty ok

jerd

Awesome. Love Darius.

And keep in mind the item reworks for fighters coming in the next few patches too.

Oh yeah for sure. I'm really hoping he turns out a bit healthier. There are few things in the game more satisfying than chaining his ultimate

drawkcaB

Yep. I used to hate Darius, same as Xin actually. I always thought they were bullshit to play against and how could anyone enjoy playing them. And then I tried Darius. That ult man, that ult. Dunking on people never gets old.

jerd

Anyone know if league works ok on Windows 10? I know they were having trouble with it a few months back so I'm holding off on upgrading. Can't find anything online

I just want panth's Q to work like varus's. I'd play him all the time

They've said darius is more like a mini rework. Core gameplay will be the same maybe one reworked ability but mostly just tweaks
God my friend is going to be pissed, he plays both Darius and fiora and he already doesn't like the fiora rework. I can't wait to tell him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom