• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

drawkcaB

Apparently if Gangplank collects over 2000 silver serpents every champion in the game can no longer auto-attack. And somehow the code is so shit every player in the match gets crabs.

I hope I'm joking, but I'm not ready to say I am with 100% certainty.

Apparently if Gangplank collects over 2000 silver serpents every champion in the game can no longer auto-attack. And somehow the code is so shit every player in the match gets crabs.

I.

.................................................I mean.

...................I want to say you're joking, but I can see that happening.

Mothman91

SVqKfQo.png

freelo

#nomoreranked

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

totally plausible.

you can't articulate your points beyond various semantics about "mechanics" that you yourself have admitted before that you don't fully understand. That's retarded.

What are you talking about? Who are you talking to? I understand clearly what I'm talking about and don't resort to ad hominem because I can't counter arguments ;)

Just having a bit of jib jab fun right now Ghost, no need to take it so seriously.

rip me indeed.
What are you talking about? Who are you talking to? I understand clearly what I'm talking about and don't resort to ad hominem because I can't counter arguments ;).
No, it's pretty much the only thing you can do. You're incredibly passive-aggressive when you realize that nobody agrees with your terrible conclusions because you honestly don't know what you're talking about. I've yet to see you make one actual debate with anyone in this thread beyond "I'm right and you're wrong because I'm better than you," despite being, you know, plat rofl. It's irritating to look at your shit justifications for being a pissant towards everyone who plays league just because you have a hate boner for Riot Games.

rip me indeed.
No, it's pretty much the only thing you can do. You're incredibly passive-aggressive when you realize that nobody agrees with your terrible conclusions because you honestly don't know what you're talking about. I've yet to see you make one actual debate with anyone in this thread beyond "I'm right and you're wrong because I'm better than you," despite being, you know, plat rofl. It's irritating to look at your shit justifications for being a pissant towards everyone who plays league just because you have a hate boner for Riot Games.

Yes because talking about their spaghetti code and how they could've managed to fuck up their engine is lording it over @_@ Having disagreements is fine. Just because I disagree with some things Riot does, doesn't mean I'm right. I'm sure I've conceded on arguments here and there in this thread.

I'm the big one.

you have a very selective memory apparently. you gave the design team enough shit to fill an african country when they released the fiora rework, judging literally every aspect about her kit, saying that it made her less interesting. anyone that decided to defend the decision or point out that pre-rework fiora presses 2 buttons and either wins or loses fights got stonewalled. that was pretty shit. you constantly talk about how much better heroes of the storm is than league (which begs the question of why you even bother playing this game if you don't even like it that much) without even bothering to provide reasons for why it's better outside of "it just is." it makes you look like a petty cunt whenever you do that and im honestly not sure if it's an act or not.

I shat on Fioras kit because it makes her a weaker team fighter compared to her previous kit(mostly because as a squishy 'bruiser', with no real CC, she can get blown up easily before she can activate her ultimate.). When taking that angle, to me it means it's worse than her previous kit(despite her previous kit being a bit boring in comparison to the new kit). The whole 'Oh her last kit was more interesting' I posted last page was me being facetious/sarcastic(I thought the lack of follow up and really arguing with that statement made it obvious I wasn't making it my hill). As for HotS, I never said it was better than league. Just that I(Key word I, meaning myself) found it alotta fun and I enjoyed the shorter matches.

Ghost you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. That's ok though buddy, that's what a discussion is. Sometimes we misread things.

zkylon

zkylewd
i know league is not a very story-driven game or anything but maybe spoilertag some things since it's, at least for me, pretty cool to finally get some story going with these characters. i was lucky to read the story before the thread and not get anything spoiled, but i think that we should try and do that for these events, at least for the sake of the few ppl who care (which is probably just me :<)

i really liked the tf and graves stuff and i think they do a really good job of making them both into characters in those short stories. it's pretty cool.

the mf and gp parts less so but still pretty entertaining

i wish they would do something a bit more meaty than just a lot of text tho, specially considering how long it's taken them. like, if they turned in a story like this once a month or every two months that'd be awesome, but if it's gonna be like a year then i kind of want a video to come along with it or at least make the whole thing narrated and add some art to these scenes or whatever. the bilgewater aram map is awesome but would be nice to see some of these cool scenes play out

also i'm bummed there's no mf icon

Ghost you're misinterpreting what I'm saying. That's ok though buddy, that's what a discussion is. Sometimes we misread things.
give it a rest, you can't be constantly baiting people and then say "it's just my opinion" or "i was just being sarcastic" and pretend you can just get away with it

i think u shold be more thankful ppl here are nice

I miss that there's no more 'Journals of Justice' as a sort of buffer for new skins/events like before. Even if it was a bi monthly thing it would be pretty fun to still have. Even if they switched it to sort of a preview thing or Q&A for players.

give it a rest, you can't be constantly baiting people and then say "it's just my opinion" or "i was just being sarcastic" and pretend you can just get away with it

i think u shold be more thankful ppl here are nice

I wouldn't call Ghost nice. I cut things out when you want them to be cut out for example, so I like everyone else ^^

zkylon

zkylewd
i think my only issue with the new mode is that it seems really complicated like i'll have to learn many new things which unfortunately will stop mattering in like two weeks or so

like i love the new items and everything, they sound awesome, but i'm still recovering from the ap overhaul, this is just too much lol

also i bet katarina and khazix will be broken as hell like they always are in custom modes

I miss that there's no more 'Journals of Justice' as a sort of buffer for new skins/events like before. Even if it was a bi monthly thing it would be pretty fun to still have. Even if they switched it to sort of a preview thing or Q&A for players.
yeah, that would be super cool if they did like constant lore stuff every few weeks/months, tho i think the journal of justice was kind of not the right thing

i like stories like these told by the characters themselves and stuff, or at least cool stories about them directly, specially if the quality is gonna be this good

like, it's a bit corny but i love it, really fun stuff to read, very dramatic and intense

I wouldn't call Ghost nice. I cut things out when you want them to be cut out for example, so I like everyone else ^^
i don't understand what this means

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Thematically, why the hell does her passive stun monsters?

Makes no god damn sense.

Hey man.

If you kept getting spears chucked at your face by a half naked amazon chick you would be pretty stunned too.
mmRkza5.png

Kalentan

Can't play League. :(

I know some have reported a black screen on Windows 10, but mine just doesn't load. The launcher loads as normal, I press play and then it never loads.

killatopak

Gold Member
Can't play League. :(

I know some have reported a black screen on Windows 10, but mine just doesn't load. The launcher loads as normal, I press play and then it never loads.

Are you sure it's not your drivers? Happened to be when I uninstalled drivers for a clean install.

Just reinstall your drivers and it should work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom