• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is that an AoE attack skill is better than an overtly complex and a guaranteed stunlock for Fiora AoE ult that isn't all that great.

It's all I'm saying.

jerd

All I'm saying is that an AoE attack skill is better than an overtly complex and a guaranteed stunlock for Fiora AoE ult that isn't all that great.

It's all I'm saying.

Her ult was literally just a souped up Yi Q. Super unique

They took a "right click everything" champ and turned her into a fighter that is literally brimming with interesting mechanics while maintaining the spirit of all of her original abilities.

Negaduck

Played first game in months last night. This game is so weird now. The interface update is awesome but I with the KDA was still at the top right. New aram stage looks beautiful (all I tried out).

Silly damn game.

Her ult was literally just a souped up Yi Q. Super unique

They took a "right click everything" champ and turned her into a fighter that is literally brimming with interesting mechanics while maintaining the spirit of all of her original abilities.

You say interesting mechanics, I say a champion that will be extremely easy to counter and will be worthless in teamfights since she can get shut down easily. Unless you build her full tank, but then she loses out on capitalizing on her strengths that you would get by building AD.

As far as a top laner goes, she won't be great @_@

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
You say interesting mechanics, I say a champion that will be extremely easy to counter and will be worthless in teamfights since she can get shut down easily. Unless you build her full tank, but then she loses out on capitalizing on her strengths that you would get by building AD.

As far as a top laner goes, she won't be great @_@
We all know clar-renekton will dominate top.

Newt

So many people blindly picking Shyv atm.
00984d2df9e40044d3d1bed8f7c40461.jpg

killatopak

Gold Member
my climb from gold was all sunshines and rainbows, i remember really enjoying it

not as much as doing anything else in life but still pretty ok

Yeah personally, I enjoyed it too but tales from Newt and Ferga makes me think that the attitude people have at the higher elo seems to be the same from what people describe as elo hell. I know mechanical and strategical skill increase as you rank up but it's the attitude that I want to improve. Although I can see fun in doing so, I'm kinda worried on it happening to me if I ever go up in ranks. I like Newt though. The way he does things is funny.

Anyone know if league works ok on Windows 10? I know they were having trouble with it a few months back so I'm holding off on upgrading. Can't find anything online

It works. No problems or anything. I heard there were some problems back in patch 5.5 but they fixed it and it works like it does on Win 7/8.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
only place worth adding me is myanimelist (same name as here) so we can compare match %

I don't watch nearly as much animu as I used to so you will have me beat.

That Monster Musume anime tho...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

zkylon

zkylewd
Yeah personally, I enjoyed it too but tales from Newt and Ferga makes me think that the attitude people have at the higher elo seems to be the same from what people describe as elo hell. I know mechanical and strategical skill increase as you rank up but it's the attitude that I want to improve. Although I can see fun in doing so, I'm kinda worried on it happening to me if I ever go up in ranks. I like Newt though. The way he does things is funny.

don't encourage him -__-

I'll update mine soon and then you can see all the anime I haven't watched.
yay

add me up eddie

well it's not about watching more than the other person, it's about the thing giving you a compatibility match % cos it compares your tastes or something

it's fun!

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

This guy knows whats up.

jerd

jerdpen: jungle preef
fRaNky9476: top pref
Sp00npacker: top/jg
Sp00npacker: actually
Sp00npacker: afk
Sp00npacker: **** this
VideaJames: wut
Sp00npacker: im picking a cham
Sp00npacker: and afking
Sp00npacker: right away
Sp00npacker: fair warning

lol

jerd

I understand why vote kick cant be a thing but cmon man

Thankfully someone dodged

but then i got queued up with the devourer Vi player that I bitched about a couple of days ago lol

It works. No problems or anything. I heard there were some problems back in patch 5.5 but they fixed it and it works like it does on Win 7/8.

It doesn't change but there's a lot less frustration coming from seeing people do dumb things like ignoring free objectives. My climb as support was mostly smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom