• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT9| Stealing Abilities From Inferior MOBAs since 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einbroch

Banned
lK9Y3Ro.jpg

Costy ordering some Nendoroids.

gottem

Mothman91

So my friend is a Riven main, and he was like I need IP to change my summoner name to Dirty Riven Main. Funny thing is, it's actually available.

So in my head, I was like I wanted to fuck with him, so I actually changed my summoner name to that. To anyone that has me on their friends list, that's me.

....lol.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah i think that was a good thing to compromise, it doesn't take much space or anything, so the corners are still mostly free which was kind of the whole thing

i don't think items are coming back tho

They didn't though. Press Ctrl F
and now stays through games which is a godsend

Did ganplant died in the story event?
sort of?

it's so weird

would be really cool if he had like another rework and now he's like pirates of the caribbean skeleton ghost zombie gangplank with like a new kit and this whole thing was like an elaborate hype campaign

or maybe don't replace old gangplank and now there are two?

all of that would be awesome, even tho we're most likely gonna get like a new lore bio thingie saying how gp survived or whatever

them disabling gangplank in all queues for the lore event is really, really stupid

like, i get that people wanted more lore, but i don't think anyone ever thought "i would love it if riot impaired gameplay due to lore"

patchday

Man I should've screencap this one. My team losing something like 30 to 60. Yeah we were getting rolled but Fiora made a great solo play by taking out their inhibitor while they were busy slaying us. We get back up, kill dragon, and two of us go to their base (me on Zed and other guy was Tyran something). It was sooo close. While they were burning down our base me and this other guy were tearing up theirs. We barely blew up their base in time and won the match

Funny thing was there was this Fizz guy that was getting snowballed all match long on mid that wanted to surrender and argued we should quit. LOL

2 wins in a row hope this continues... Looks like my break from the game for 2 days has paid off

Looks like everybody is playing black market brawlers. normals summoner's rift has a long ass queue.

I like that mode but it doesn't give Mastery. Silly Riot. But I'm still going to play it some more

killatopak

Gold Member
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Gangplank!

2 wins in a row hope this continues... Looks like my break from the game for 2 days has paid off

If I lose twice in a row. I just stop playing. My nerves can't take a 3rd lose. I think if I lose twice I'm just on tilt already so better rest up. I once had a full page of loses in match history. Worst tilt in my life.

Bacon

yeah i think that was a good thing to compromise, it doesn't take much space or anything, so the corners are still mostly free which was kind of the whole thing

i don't think items are coming back tho

and now stays through games which is a godsend

sort of?

it's so weird

would be really cool if he had like another rework and now he's like pirates of the caribbean skeleton ghost zombie gangplank with like a new kit and this whole thing was like an elaborate hype campaign

or maybe don't replace old gangplank and now there are two?

all of that would be awesome, even tho we're most likely gonna get like a new lore bio thingie saying how gp survived or whatever

This would be dope

patchday

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Gangplank!

If I lose twice in a row. I just stop playing. My nerves can't take a 3rd lose. I think if I lose twice I'm just on tilt already so better rest up. I once had a full page of loses in match history. Worst tilt in my life.

yeah I don't mind losing but when I look at my page and see nothing but loses it stings a bit. I've been trying to get Quinn into a good place but just having some bad luck with her. So playing with other characters for awhile

Hm, I thought that new event didn't give mastery but guess I'm wrong cause Zed did gain some experience in there. I eventually want to acquire full mastery on a character. Vi is my highest with L3 and I've finally broke double digits for kills. So guess 'mastery' system is a good measure of my skill at least with a character

TomShoe

Banned
4 hour tests suck. Time for some leeg if my internet doesn't shit the bed.

I mean what the fuck is a partial fraction? I mean goddamn.

Saprol

Didn't Dota do something similar for Diretide or some shit?
to avoid blizzard copyright and the chinese ban on spooky skeletons, valve turned skeleton king into wraith king and built a game mode around it. you defend skeleton king from hordes of enemies while he undergoes a ritual.

then for some reason you beat the crap out of him once it's done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom